Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Evil spirit cleansing scam rakes in millions

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    JJ50

JJ50

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

One can't help feeling that if people are so gullible as to fall for evil spirit mumbo jumbo they are asking to be taken for a ride!

“The wise recognise their failings and laugh at their idiosyncrasies” RJG

#32    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

The Holy Dopamine Ghost

• 5,361 posts

• Watching the Star Wars The Force Awakens trailers: I get Goosebumps, and I feel waves of emotions. This is proof that "The Force" is real. :D

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:19 PM

View PostJJ50, on 21 July 2014 - 03:01 PM, said:

One can't help feeling that if people are so gullible as to fall for evil spirit mumbo jumbo they are asking to be taken for a ride!

Atleast when I have to cleanse my house of evil spirits, all I have to do is invite friends and bust out the Shot Glasses.

Posted Image
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "Mythical Jesus" Dr. Carrier
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IybD2xzkhtc <-- "Mythical Moses" Dr. Price (starts@10:20)
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=272571 <-- Science Behind Irrational Beliefs
Inanna the Goddess of love was crucified, then after 3 days/nights was resurrected. An over 3,000 yo Tablet saying this is proof of it's truth. Praise Jesus Serotonin Christ!

#33    JJ50

JJ50

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

View Postdavros of skaro, on 21 July 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

Atleast when I have to cleanse my house of evil spirits, all I have to do is invite friends and bust out the Shot Glasses.

What are shot glasses?

“The wise recognise their failings and laugh at their idiosyncrasies” RJG

#34    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 07 July 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

I still can't work out how they're allowed to operate off baseless claims/nothing proven in the history of mankind etc.

You know, there are a few that I'd like to ask that same question.  At the top of that list would be the Pope.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users