Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Boston Bomber News Being Surpressed?

boston bomingkatherine russell ibragrim todashev tsarnaev

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#16    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostDuncansmom, on 07 July 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

View PostSolarPlexus, on 07 July 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

Im saying it was sloppy stage play. You Americans need to put a finger on your forehead and ask yourself some questions about your government and where this is going.
That is exactly what I said.  I quote you, "you Americans"   Well, fellow that's me!  My ancestors have been here since 1650 and have fought in every war.....

Now would you please get out of this forum!

Did you think I was talking about doubting ABC News and I would give credit to your unnamed source with an unofficial translation and lines pointing to Boston police officers....

Go away!  You aren't even bright enough to pose yourself!

I apologize to all.  I had no idea what things this would stir up!  God we know they are out there since the bombings we all know THEY are there, using our system.  Our Medicaid... and collecting welfare for the privilege of doing just that.

Yes, Professor, I was talking about possible abuse of power.  Thanks for your input.  We know what happened then, we do not want it to happen again.  Nixon didn't get away with it andI trust neither will Obama ............ if ..................that is what he is doing....................

and to Solar get out of the discussions " we Americans,:  You have no part in them whatsoever !   Go away bug

Edited by Duncansmom, 08 July 2013 - 01:18 AM.

#17    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,982 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

View PostTiggs, on 08 July 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

According to his father, who's in another country.

The shooting happened on May 23rd. On May 4th:

Todashev was arrested in an unrelated incident on May 4 for aggravated battery after he left a man unconscious in the parking lot of a shopping mall. According to the arrest affidavit, Todashev had gotten into an altercation with a man and his son over parking space. Todashev told police that the man 'got into his face' so he pushed him and then the man's son 'got involved' and Todashev began fighting him. 'Todashev said he was only fighting to protect his knee because he had surgery in March,' the affidavit states.

So. Obviously - totally defenceless, then.

From the New York Times:

A second law enforcement official said the shooting occurred after Mr. Todashev had admitted his role in the killings and had also implicated Mr. Tsarnaev. The official said he had begun writing out a statement when he asked to take a break.

“They got him to confess to the homicides, and they say, ‘Let’s write it down,’ and he starts writing it down. He goes to get a cigarette or something and then he goes off the deep end,” the second official said. “I don’t know what triggered him, and he goes after the agent.”

The official said Mr. Todashev had something in his hand, “a knife or a pipe or something.”

So this scenario is fine to you? "He admitted he was involved in the Bombings, then attacked the agent, who had to defend himself. But don't worry, he confessed!"

Let me ask you, if he had a confession in front of him and a gun to the back of his head, how would we know the difference?

Surely even you could agree that the interview should have been taped to avoid abuses of power?

#18    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 10,170 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 08 July 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

So this scenario is fine to you? "He admitted he was involved in the Bombings, then attacked the agent, who had to defend himself. But don't worry, he confessed!"
The investigation was about a triple homicide, unrelated to the bombing, other than the involvement of Tsarnaev.

Let me ask you, if he had a confession in front of him and a gun to the back of his head, how would we know the difference?

Surely even you could agree that the interview should have been taped to avoid abuses of power?
And you know for a fact that the interview wasn't being recorded - how, exactly?

#19    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,982 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:39 AM

View PostTiggs, on 08 July 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

The investigation was about a triple homicide, unrelated to the bombing, other than the involvement of Tsarnaev.

And you know for a fact that the interview wasn't being recorded - how, exactly?

Tiggs. Believe whatever you want about anything. All I am saying is if we keep accepting what those in positions of authority say (without evidence, i am yet to see the interview video you are now stating the FBI have) it WILL lead to a bad place. This you cannot deny

#20    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:46 AM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 07 July 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

Im saying it was sloppy stage play. You Americans need to put a finger on your forehead and ask yourself some questions about your government and where this is going.

I just looked at where you are "Serbia.:  Please stay there.  Keep your opinions there.  I know you would probably prefer coming here, finding a good American wife to support you........but there is always the risk.. We will find out who you are...and you might find yourself not in such favor in the Whitehouse.....and, if that is the case, it's not over yet.

So you, Serb, Go away.....

I apologize to every American on this forum that this was ever dredged up..................

#21    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 10,170 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 08 July 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

Tiggs. Believe whatever you want about anything.
Well. Thanks for your permission. I'll bear that in mind.

All I am saying is if we keep accepting what those in positions of authority say (without evidence, i am yet to see the interview video you are now stating the FBI have)
Really? I don't recall saying that they had one.

As it happens - I know that they don't have one.

What I asked is if you could prove that they don't have one - because the journey you'll need to take to evidence that will also answer your original question - is this standard FBI procedure?

Here's your first and only hint: A form 302 Report.

it WILL lead to a bad place. This you cannot deny
And again - you're essentially claiming that anyone that doesn't believe in your conspiracy is a mindless government sheep who must be towing the government line. If we don't agree with you, we're all mindlessly aiding and abetting the great Satan.

At no point are you willing to consider that some of us might have actually looked at all the evidence and genuinely arrived at a different conclusion than yourself.

#22    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,982 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:29 AM

Tiggs, your faith is something to behold

#23    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

View PostDuncansmom, on 08 July 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

So you, Serb, Go away.....

Yes ma'am :D

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#24    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

View PostTiggs, on 08 July 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

And again - you're essentially claiming that anyone that doesn't believe in your conspiracy is a mindless government sheep who must be towing the government line. If we don't agree with you, we're all mindlessly aiding and abetting the great Satan.

I'm not saying to believe him but he is right about one thing. For tyranny to happen its enough that man do nothing.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#25    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,841 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

Thread closed by the OP's request.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users