Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

life and stuff

wtfhaveidone

i'm 13 and i just noticed how life is going to be short and how good it is that i have a family, but whan we pass away we will forget everything we have now and thats the saddest thing i will miss my family and friends but i'm also happy that i saw this at my age. I need some emotional support rigth now. Do you think we will realy forget everything? If so lets spend our lives with the people we love the most and remember all our losses and think about every thing. Anything you want to say but cant or are you afraid to say it share with me your stories. please...

• Like 4

Why worry about a fictional after-life or lack thereof when you have a very REAL life to live now?

So what if we forget it all and disappear into nothingness? Whatever you do might effect those in the here and

now such as your potential children. That is what "matters" not whether we will remember anything.

Besides, remembering requires a brain and when you're dead, well...you won't have one.

Live your life now, whatever happens in the end will happen regardless of what we think or want.

• Like 1

Why worry about a fictional after-life or lack thereof when you have a very REAL life to live now?

So what if we forget it all and disappear into nothingness? Whatever you do might effect those in the here and

now such as your potential children. That is what "matters" not whether we will remember anything.

Besides, remembering requires a brain and when you're dead, well...you won't have one.

Live your life now, whatever happens in the end will happen regardless of what we think or want.

Ryu, if you want to give advice, especially to a kid, BE RESPECTFUL OF THEIR BELIEFS! It sounds like they lost someone. Be as you speak, and live in the now while treating people better. Especially if this is the only life you believe you live. :no:

TGF. We all come to this point in life no matter what. It's good that you realize this now. We are all here to love, respect, and care for another. It's a great thing to see that and know how blessed you are. Keep in mind, there is something more and greater out there. I know for a fact that we don't forget. Ever! Reguardless of what others say, keep the faith in knowing throughout your life you will meet awesome people, and they will never leave your heart or mind. Keep on walking man/ or woman. It gets better :yes:

• Like 1

I think you have a very good heart and it's okay that you feel the way you do. Right now you may feel like life is going to be short, which in a way it is, but when you are 44, like me, it feels like it just drags on and on and on... :unsure2:

Something I would like to share is, I was 17 when I was first able to tell anyone that I loved them and I remember how difficult it was to say, so I practiced it and when the time was right I was able to say it, and mean it.

Do I think we will really forget everything after we die? No, I don't think we will, quite the opposite really. And I was listening to an mp3 recently by a neurosurgeon who had had a near death experience after becoming very sick with meningitis. While in a coma he said, among other things, that he met a very beautiful woman on the other side, who told him things like, you are loved, you are cherished forever, there is nothing you can do wrong, you have nothing to worry about and you will be taken care of. Personally, I believe what he believes, i.e., that what he experienced was real, and that what he was told by that being, was also real. :)

i'm 13 and i just noticed how life is going to be short and how good it is that i have a family, but whan we pass away we will forget everything we have now and thats the saddest thing i will miss my family and friends but i'm also happy that i saw this at my age. I need some emotional support rigth now. Do you think we will realy forget everything? If so lets spend our lives with the people we love the most and remember all our losses and think about every thing. Anything you want to say but cant or are you afraid to say it share with me your stories. please...

If we forget everything...then we won't remember to be sad now will we? :)

The truth is: one hundred years from today...no one on Earth will even remember that you ever existed.

The truth is: All we have is right now. So...do the best you can for yourself and everyone else...right now.

If so lets spend our lives with the people we love the most and remember all our losses and think about every thing.

Rather than remembering all our losses...let's focus on all our wins! The best advice ever given to me was from a girl who signed my High School Senior Yearbook...she wrote...Remember the good and forget the bad!

:yes:

• Like 1

Hail and Welcome to UM. You right life is short and there are no guarantee on how it turns out. I wish I was looking at this from 13 rather than 55. You seem to be very intelligent young man. I am not sure what happens after we are gone. I am not a Christian, I'm a Neo Pagan Druid. In the traditions of my Celtic ancestors, People would celebrate when a family member died and be sad when one was born. When someone died and entered the spirit real (after life) they became a guardian of the family left behind. When a child was born then that family member had return to this life and was no longer a guardian. I guess that would mean when you are in spirit your soul remembers your past life. When you return you don't, because your soul must live the current life. Is any of this true, I don't know, don't really care. It is not something I spend the day thinking about. As you say life is short and I have much to do.

I see you love dogs, I have a dog, too. She has taught me one lessen, dogs don't worry about the future or the past, they live here and now. I alway listen to my dog, sometimes I think dogs are our ancestor guardians.

Edited by Darkwind