Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

So what do we make of this one, then?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24hrs.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

I came across this one on the web when I was looking up sexy pics of Beyonce, and I thought it was rather funny so I'd put it up on here for those who fancy a giggle. I'm sure many of you have seen it already, so this is for those who haven't seen it or just fancy a giggle.

They say that she is a member of the extraterrestrial branch of the Illuminati, but what would we call this race, then? She sure as hell ain't a Pleiadian, insectoid & those fish like ones seem unlikely, so either she is the sexiest reptilian in existence, or this is something completely new.

All I know is, if there is an alien race planning on invading Earth & they all look like this one, BRING IT ON!!! :tsu:

download (1).jpg

#2    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,494 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

Are you serious on this or just yanking our chains.

I hate to pop your bathtub bubbles but there is no such thing as pleiadians or reptilians that are infiltrating our society and doing all this bad stuff.
Nope, we are doing a fine-dandy job of that all by ourselves.

#3    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

• The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24hrs.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

Of course I'm yanking your chains, I just found the web page I found that picture on rather amusing, and I know the Pleiadians are a peaceful race. If the eyewitness testimonies are true, their women are pretty hot, too. I'm not sure about the Reptilians, though.

But I am pretty sure we're not the only intelligent life who like shagging & partying on weekends! ;)

#4    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

There is no purpose to this thread besides amusing yourself at a Beyonce photo which has surely done the rounds enough to have bored most by now.

Thread closed.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users