Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

J-rod: fact or fiction?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    Kadssdak

Kadssdak

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 10 July 2013 - 10:50 AM, said:

never forget that there's always new people drawn into "unexplained" topics. I roll my eyes also when i read the 600th "did roswell really happen?"-thread, but then i remember i heard about the topic 20 years ago. Some people maybe just read about it yesterday for the first time and didn't have a chance to get a bit deeper in it yet.... ;)

Very good point I myself had herd of the happenings of Roswell 15+ years back but I myself have only really looked into it in the last 2 years or so I’m sure there is plenty I don’t know that is out there about it but it is the same for many topics.
You will always have the 3 main groups of people you will comment on them the ones who say its true it happened and you'll never convince them otherwise, the ones who say its crap nothing happened and you'll never convince them either, and then you have the objective people who don’t really know either way but want to find out.

I myself fall into the third I would like to say "yes these things happened and here is the proof" but doing so in next to imposable so I say "I think in some cases its true but I could be wrong" I myself have seen all sorts of things and I have posed on here about things I have seen or know about but I haven’t got solid proof of anything yet that cant be questioned, but I do think that people should be open minded to the possibility of E.T's and other weird thing on this planet the human race seems to have a nasty habit of thinking that we know all there is to know about what lives on this planet and refuses to accept that /maybe/ just maybe there are still things on this planet we don’t know live here.

(Sorry if I got off topic)

Belief without objectivity is stupidity.
Scepticism is healthy though it does not mean everything must have a logical answer.

#47    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostKadssdak, on 10 July 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

(Sorry if I got off topic)

nevermind...."off topic" can become "new topic".... ;)

#48    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostKeith10284, on 08 July 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

I believe fully & wholeheartedly that there are extraterrestrials walking among us & trawling our skies regularly,

View Postbee, on 09 July 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

welcome to UM Keith10284....

Have you seen this video where Captain Bill Uhouse talks quite a bit about the Being they named 'J-rod' ?

Uhouse says he worked on a Flying Disc Simulator for decades based on the Craft said to have come down

in Kingman Arizona in 1953...and that the craft was a more simple design than other ones.

Uhouse comes over as a pretty down to earth character and for the life of me I can't see why he would say all this if it

didn't have a basis in truth...he doesn't come across to me as being a disinfo-spreader.

He starts talking about J-rod at around 9 minutes. And at some point says 'he' was giving advice about engineering and science!

Keith...in view of what you said in your opening post ...and the fact that you took the trouble to start this thread..

you don't seem at all interested in the Bill Uhouse testimony that I posted...

bit of an unexplained mystery that.... ^_^

(or not)

;)

#49    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

• The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24hrs.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

View Postbee, on 11 July 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

Keith...in view of what you said in your opening post ...and the fact that you took the trouble to start this thread..

you don't seem at all interested in the Bill Uhouse testimony that I posted...

bit of an unexplained mystery that.... ^_^

(or not)

;)

Actually I did watch that video and I found it quite insightful. I only took so long to reply as my internet went awry and I've been quite busy, too. Thanks for sharing that with me, sorry I didn't reply sooner.

#50    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,958 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 July 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

Here is where the "two types of believer" come into play. You actually care about walking away from a debate, and knowing you learned something, and holding your head up high, the other type of "believer" already knows it all and has no time for anyone but his own fans. When you tackle a case, one can actually say "wow, that guy is an excellent researcher" but such is pretty rare here, even you must often be embarrassed by the level of silliness proposed by the more credulous here?

Have you proven to yourself that Aliens have visited earth yet though? I always got the impression that you were in pursuit of validity? Plenty of stories abound, but is even one actually something one can put real faith in - as stated above, not like the Roswell numpties, but actually believe a case 100%? I thought you had hopes for Pascagoula providing this sort of grail, but was never sure that you had 100% faith it was entirely validated in the alien version?

you are correct mate, I havent yet and still am in pursuit of the validity. Cases like Pascagoula help me to keep going but no I cannot be 100% sure it was ET at all. Especially as I havent yet been able to discard 'plasma'....

as for the level of silliness of some claims...yes they do annoy me somewhat but I try and avoid those threads for sanitys sake.

View Postpsyche101, on 10 July 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

Made in Jupiter? What did I miss?

from the OP:

They met this former CIA pilot who had allegedly encountered aliens but he had some pretty insane theories, (one claiming the moon was made inside Jupiter! :o) but one of his statements got me interested.

:cry: :no:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users