Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

whats your favorite horror flicks?

horror monster scary creature

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:12 AM

just discuss or tell me your favorite horror flick or flicks and tell us why they are your favorite.
ill start it offI

I love the early hellraiser flicks becuasenof their shear brutality

#2    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:43 AM

Jeepers Creepers always scared me.  By the simply fact I could not kill him if he came for me :no:

#3    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

I Love a lot of stuff by Guillermo Del Torro. I think a lot of American horror makers have gone down hill, or weren't on the hill to begin with. But there's a whole 'nother world of terrifying cinema in Central/South American, and Eastern European directors.

I'm a big fan of the Red Dragon series as well, though that's more suspense, crime thriller type stuff. What was that one about that girl who leaves her husband and rooms with another girl that's psycho? The original one, not those lousy look a likes.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#4    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

Oooooh Event Horizon.  One of the scariest films I have ever seen.  There was something about that movie which was truly spine tingling.

#5    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

I enjoyed Mama and Darkness Falls, i also like tense horror action such as the new WWZ. Horro seems to be a dying genre. The remake of Evil Dead wasent to bad but was more a gorefest than a true horror. Cant wait to see the Conjuring at my local cinema

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#6    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

View PostVaise, on 09 July 2013 - 08:49 AM, said:

I enjoyed Mama and Darkness Falls, i also like tense horror action such as the new WWZ. Horro seems to be a dying genre. The remake of Evil Dead wasent to bad but was more a gorefest than a true horror. Cant wait to see the Conjuring at my local cinema
alot of people hated mama i loved it despite the ending was a little weak but great movie in all was very creepy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users