Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

White skin Cloud people of Peru city

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

http://www.dailymail...eople-Peru.html

But now archaeologists have uncovered a fortified citadel in a remote mountainous area of Peru known for its isolated natural beauty.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

interesting

#3    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,168 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

Didn't scientists find DNA that confirmed these were Meso-Americans and not Europeans, as some Fringe sites suggest?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#4    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 09 July 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

Didn't scientists find DNA that confirmed these were Meso-Americans and not Europeans, as some Fringe sites suggest?
yeah i thought i saw something like that as well now that you mention it, ill try to find a source hold up

#5    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

http://www.freerepub...s/2845401/posts

#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 14,643 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

isn't that what mad old Percy Fawcett was looking for? Lost City of Z and all that?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#7    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

interesting

#8    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,856 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

The Chachapoyas, also called the Warriors of the Clouds, was a culture of Andean people living in the cloud forests of the Amazonas Region of present-day Peru. The Incas conquered their civilization shortly before the arrival of the Spanish in Peru. When the Spanish arrived in Peru in the 16th century, the Chachapoyas were one of the many nations ruled by the Inca Empire. Their incorporation into the Inca Empire had not been easy, due to their constant resistance to the Inca troops.

Chachapoya_culture

#9    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostPax Unum, on 09 July 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

i was going to post that source too, thanx for posting it though pax its good to have multiple sources

#10    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,168 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 09 July 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

isn't that what mad old Percy Fawcett was looking for? Lost City of Z and all that?
I thought the City of Z was supposed to be in Africa??

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#11    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

Light skinned in relation too other natives. Not as light skinned as the Europeans.

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 14,643 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 July 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

I thought the City of Z was supposed to be in Africa??
Somewhere in Brazil accordingbto a quick wik.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#13    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Could it be that they were blond and paler and not being Europeans?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#14    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 14,643 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

wasn't it saif Quetzacotl came from "the north" to the Aztecs?
maybe it was a mythologised mempry of a wise bloke from thos tribe turning up one day.

#15    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

I dont know. But I know Aztecs were scientists in a sense. Their invention of hydroponics is now thought on colleges around globe.
I wonder did they developed it or perhaps learn it from someone.
Its usually overshadowed by ritual killings.

:nw: to Aztecs. It could be our future.
ofcourse Chinese invented it on their own but still...I think Aztecs were first.

Edited by the L, 10 July 2013 - 12:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users