Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Israel Military Detain 5 Years Old Boy

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 12 July 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

you said : jews original habitant of palestine
i said : cannanites are original habitants of palestine
i was just setting you on right track ... coz it would be a lie to claim jews were original habitants

OK, then bring the Caanaites back.
The Jewish presence and history sure as hell predates that af the muslim Arabs... much as islamist propaganda tries to deny that.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#32    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,614 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostYamato, on 12 July 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Well the Ainu were there in Japan first, so you and your family should be driven off your land and property for an Ainu Homeland especially after the Holocaust they've endured at the hands of the Japanese that's nearly driven them to extinction. It'd become politically disagreeable when it's your kids being thrown into the wilderness, of course.   If an indoctrinated, hateful and bigoted double standard as violently insane as Zionism were applied everywhere else, perpetual war would become the new norm of the world.

Zionism is nothing like that. Zionism is simply the doctrine that a Jewish state should exist... on the original Jewish homeland. And the current size of Israel is only a fraction of what it would have been originally. AND most importantly, muslim Arabs CAN AND DO live in Israel and are granted full human right. Which is not something you can say of any muslim Arab country, and certainly not the ethnically cleansed, Jew-free areas such as Gaza or South Lebanon.

Thanks for playing the role of islamist propaganda station here, but really.... sometimes you should do a reality check.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#33    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,614 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

By the way, you want to talk about child abuse?

THIS is child abuse:

*snip*

...and now get excited about the IDF detaining a five-year old for 2 hours, because his handlers told him to throw stones at them.

Talk about an upside-down world view...

Edited by Saru, 15 July 2013 - 03:39 PM.
Image removed due to copyright

#34    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• The answer to 1984, is uhhh... 1812?

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

As has been pointed out time and time again, the Palestinians (in this case, the muslim "arab" people of Palestine), are as much the genetic descendants of the original Levantines as the Jews are. Except the Palestinians have consistently been there, they didn't relocate for 2000 years and then come back and try to eliminate another group of indigenous inhabitants. I guess cold hard facts are just "Islamist propaganda" now?

#35    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 13 July 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

Zionism is nothing like that. Zionism is simply the doctrine that a Jewish state should exist... on the original Jewish homeland. And the current size of Israel is only a fraction of what it would have been originally. AND most importantly, muslim Arabs CAN AND DO live in Israel and are granted full human right. Which is not something you can say of any muslim Arab country, and certainly not the ethnically cleansed, Jew-free areas such as Gaza or South Lebanon.

Thanks for playing the role of islamist propaganda station here, but really.... sometimes you should do a reality check.

What pathetic statements considering Israel made massive weapons sales, provided military and police training, and other collaborations for terrorist and repressive regimes such as the Junta of El Salvador, Guatemala, Somoza and Nicaragua, Benda and Malawi, the Shah and Iran, apartheid South Africa, and hey come to think of it, Israel was the primary supplier of military weapons during the 1976-1983 regime in Argentina. The SAME regime that simultaneously massacred hundreds of Jews and forced Jewish prisoners to kneel before portraits of HITLER while Israeli generals such as Motta Gur paid the country friendly visits!

The military dominance by Israel SINCE it's birth is well documented by the State Department, the CIA, etc with alot of recent declassified papers. They have been provided arms by both France and the USA throughout its history.

If you want to read about border provocations by Israel against its Arab neighbors into order to justify their "repraisal" policies through the '50s-'60s:

Read Between Arab And Israeli by Lt. Gen. E.L.M. Burns
Violent Truce by Elmo H Hutchinson
Borders Wars by Benny Morris
And probably what may be the authoritative bible on the border provocations (though I have not read it due to it being out of print and usually sells between $200-$600): Israel And Conventional Deterrence by Jonathan Shimshoni

Israel's Nuclear Weapons development in collusion with France, South Africa, and that was kept hush-hush and known by the US government:

Israel And The Bomb by Avner Cohen
Dimona: The Third Temple? by Mark Gaffney
The Samson Option by Seymour M Hersh
Israel And Nuclear Weapons by Fuad Jabber
Open Secrets by Israel Shahak

Discrimination against Arabs in Israel:

The Arabs In Israel by Sabri Jiryis
Arabs In The Jewish State by Dr Ian Lustick

Haganah and Mossad terror campaigns against Jews in Iraq in order to convince the Iraqi Jews to immigrate to Israel:

Ben-Gurion's Scandals by Naeim Giladi

Jewish/Zionist terrorism:

Under The Cover Of War by Rosemarie M Esber
Jewish Terrorism In Israel by Ami Pedahzur (IIRC, examines over 300 examples but the book has some glaring omissions too)
Israel's Sacred Terrorism by Livia Rokach
Blood In Zion by Saul Zadka

Israel's deliberate attack on a highly advanced US spy ship Liberty in 1967, alone with no naval or air plane assistance, armed with only 4 .50 machine guns and small arms. The Liberty flew an American flag and clearly marked United States ship (AGTR-5 = "Auxiliary General Technical Research"). It was reconnaissanced by aircraft at least a dozen times all morning into the afternoon on June 8, 1967. One of the earliest reconnaissance flyovers were by 2 unmarked rocket-armed jet planes that circled the Liberty three times.

And then the attack itself, for a full 90 MINUTES the Liberty was savaged by rockets, napalm, torpedoes, and cannon fire from disguised attackers whom attempted to jam their communications. The initial attack was by 3 Mirages and several Mystere fighters lasted for 30 minutes. The Liberty was strafed with guns, rockets, and napalm. Before it was finished the Liberty had 821 holes in her sides, including rocket holes 6"-8" wide. Then 3 motor torpedoe  boats attacked firing 5 torpedoes and trained their 40-millimeter cannons on the Liberty's  waterline in an apparent effort to explode her boilers. When its crew attempted to abandon ship and lowered their lifeboats, the MTBs moved closer and shot the lifeboats out of the water with their cannons. The Liberty went under attack for a full hour. She had no engines, no power, and no lights. Once the MTBs receded,  2 Israeli armed helis arrived crammed with armed troops in full battle gear and mounted machine guns trained on the Liberty's cargo doors before they also receded too. The Liberty sat dead in the water for 16 hours during which the Liberty saw no US plane or ship. 34 crewmen had been killed and 171-two thirds of the crew-seriously injured.

Their brave story and sequences of events before, during, and after are recounted in these books.

Assault On The Liberty
by James M Ennes Jr (Officer Of The Deck on the USS Liberty)
Attack On The Liberty
by James Scott (son of an officer on the USS Liberty)

But If you want some real eyeopeners, read the 7 book titles in my signature which are the ones I suggest! I love the Stephen J Green books, what a courageous individual, there is a tragic shortage of professors willing print these books under the glare of certain groups and partisans.

Edited by B Jenkins, 13 July 2013 - 07:21 PM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#36    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,533 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

Yeah, maybe if you removed your rose colored glasses you might finally see the light.  The doctrine might sound "innocent" but there is just that tiny little incy wincy detail that Jews are the chosen ones from God himself and the land promised them encompasses current Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, parts of Iraq, parts of Egypt.  You're such a simpleton...

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#37    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,855 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

It's not simply that, it's the regime of Israel and the policies of that regime.  Watch Shalom TV and countless conferences and interviews of important Israeli figures and officials to learn more about it.

What about that Ainu Homeland?   Oh well they'd be taking your property, so that makes all the difference I'm sure.  You'd learn what it's like to be a Palestinian real quick if their shoe was on your foot.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#38    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

zionism is about love .. peace ! and ethnic cleansing all palestinians :D it's hard to argue with some one who lack knowledge because it'll be both teaching and debating some one told me bring the canannites back they're the bloody palestinians who live there now ! the canannites are their forefather and they're the bloodline ! or what ? palestinians grew on trees or poped out of seeds in the ground and suddenly came into being ! jeez :D

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#39    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• The answer to 1984, is uhhh... 1812?

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

Yeap the Arabs just slaughtered and replaced the entire previous population of the Middle-East and North Africa. No trace whatsoever of the original people :innocent: . Never mind history and genetic science, its just anti-Semitic.

#40    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,762 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

View PostGlorfindel, on 19 July 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

Yeap the Arabs just slaughtered and replaced the entire previous population of the Middle-East and North Africa. No trace whatsoever of the original people :innocent: . Never mind history and genetic science, its just anti-Semitic.
The Jews have a state right in the middle of Palestine.  It isn't ever going anywhere but it IS going to be the nexxus for the last great war of our current attempt at civilization.  I learned that from a book of fairy stories :)  It really isn't so much about Arab and Jew or Christian and Muslim, it's really about human nature untamed.  We'd rather hate than love for some reason - it's too bad really.  The end of this present age is going to be more horrific than anything we can imagine and we're going to bring it on ourselves.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#41    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,855 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:49 AM

And now killing Semites is how not to earn the label "antisemitic".  The irony, the hypocrisy, the truth devoured in a hailstorm of lies.   Some advocates of the false label, the foul libel, even some on this very forum, are brazen enough to admit what it is:  ethnic cleansing.  They call it by name and they defend it still.  And we click our like buttons and pass the cheap blood around with even cheaper rhetoric.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#42    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

View Postand then, on 19 July 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

The Jews have a state right in the middle of Palestine.  It isn't ever going anywhere but it IS going to be the nexxus for the last great war of our current attempt at civilization.  I learned that from a book of fairy stories :)  It really isn't so much about Arab and Jew or Christian and Muslim, it's really about human nature untamed.  We'd rather hate than love for some reason - it's too bad really.  The end of this present age is going to be more horrific than anything we can imagine and we're going to bring it on ourselves.

Have you ever thought it was you that is deceived?

Because the biblical Aliyah was never to entail an apocalypse... NEVER EVER.

So maybe in one sense you are right but have it backwards. This Jewish Aliyah will lead to an apocalypse... but... WHY?

Why, and then?

Afterall, isn't the Aliyah supposed to be a period of immense wealth and blessing for the Jewish people... not a state propped up by American aid and Jewish/Christian charities?

Like I said, Israel is supposed to stand up alone under God. Here it says in Deuteronomy 28:12 "... you shall lend to many nations, but you shall NOT borrow."

And again.... Ezekiel 38:11 "and you will say, "I will go up against the land of unwalled villages, I will go up against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls, and having no bars or gates,"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by B Jenkins, 20 July 2013 - 03:35 AM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#43    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,762 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

My belief is that the scriptures you quote are speaking of a time in the future BJ.  A time when Israel's fate is being settled during the last days.  That reality in no way delegitimizes the current nation of Israel's existence.  I think you are not motivated by accuracy in scriptural fulfillment.  I think the motivation is hatred of the current state of Israel and probably Jews in general.  But that's just my opinion.  And frankly, what you and I believe about the situation changes nothing on the ground, nor will it do so in the future.  If you are correct then I expect the state of Israel will succumb to the international attempts to destroy it.  But if I am correct it will continue and prosper despite those attempts.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#44    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,614 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostGlorfindel, on 19 July 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

You try to be ironic, but are just showing your ignorace. What happened to the Jews of Saudi Arabia? Tell us. What happened to the Copts of Egypt? Tell us.

Fact is, application of Shariah laws is gradual genocide. And sometimes, the process is speeded up by bouts of instant jihad.

#45    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

View Postand then, on 20 July 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

My belief is that the scriptures you quote are speaking of a time in the future BJ.  A time when Israel's fate is being settled during the last days.  That reality in no way delegitimizes the current nation of Israel's existence.  I think you are not motivated by accuracy in scriptural fulfillment.  I think the motivation is hatred of the current state of Israel and probably Jews in general.  But that's just my opinion.  And frankly, what you and I believe about the situation changes nothing on the ground, nor will it do so in the future.  If you are correct then I expect the state of Israel will succumb to the international attempts to destroy it.  But if I am correct it will continue and prosper despite those attempts.

Right, what about the blessings God was supposed to give the Jews upon their Aliyah as spoken through Deuteronomy 28:1-15.

Israel is not a viable state (it survives off of US aid and charities), Israel suffers from a VERY serious water crisis EVER since its birth and its getting worse*, and since when has Israel EVER lent to many nations of the world. Israel is a welfare state, and then.

Unless, all this Aliyah business had to do partially with the Kingdom Of Solomon when this Israel was purported one of the wealthiest nations on the Earth and the end of the Babylonia Captivity in which the Messiah arrived some 500-600 years later.

Is the State of Israel ever going to achieve the same power and wealth of the Kingdom of Solomon?

* Deuteronomy 28:12 "The Lord will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow."

See, it is properly dividing the word of God and making distinctions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users