Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

3:30am

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    chelshea

chelshea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

3:00 or 3:30 am is a time when 'Ghosts and demons come out to play'. If you wake up at this time almost every night, you may experience major urges of fear and you will sweat more than usual. Some say if you wake up at that time a lot... there is a 75% chance someone or something is staring at you. If you have this problem, listening to calming sounds or music will help. Keep a night light or a dim lamp on. Sont be scared when you wake up then, you can even just sit up and look around, see that there is nothing there, and lay down knowing there is nothing to be afraid, which there probably isnt. If this problem occurs to you hope this gave you some info on the topic, just remember nothing will hurt you. You wont wake up, open your eyes, and see two big eyes staring at you. Just be calm and go to sleep.

#2    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

Nah I wake up at generally 1 a.m. and am up till the sun comes up, It usually needs my help to rise :tu:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#3    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,997 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

View Postchelshea, on 12 July 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Some say if you wake up at that time a lot... there is a 75% chance someone or something is staring at you.
Source for this claim?

I'm usually going to bed at 3:30am

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#4    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,511 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

I'm pretty sure this is a natural sleep pattern. Only with the advent of artificial light and our constantly going to sleep later have we came with the idea of sleeping all through the night. In earlier times villagers would light up a pipe, chat, or get frisky.

So yes, nothing to fear.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users