Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts in my room....

chelshea

So you all know how 3:00 am told to be when demons and ghosts come out to play, right? Well I oftenly wake up at that time. My bed is put where I can see most of my room if I just look forward. There is a full size mirror in the corner of my room. When I wake up at 3am I always look around the room... and thats when I saw and heard something and now its happening every night. I seem to hear in a high, female voice singing 'Always watching, never stopping, No escape, we are filled with HATE"' Its muffled and quiet when I hear it, but im pretty sure thats what they say. One time... just once was up again at 3:30 am and my ipad was on my desk next to my bed. I got a notification and the light from my iPad uncovered... a crouching by the side of my bed where I do not sleep. It had huge... black pits where its eyes should be and oh god I was scared. I have dreams constantly of me in a black room and eyes appear and then I start walking through a pretty flower-filled meadow and as I keep walking everything starts dying and turning dark and there is blood and bones on the ground and the flowers are gray and wilted and I see ghosts running for me. I also hear tapping on my window and two light blue-ish lghts coming from it. Responses or explanations for this please???!!!

• Like 1

Ever tried recording these voices or taking pictures of it. You could be asleep.

sounds eerie. ughh. i cant never handle those. i probably just sleep back.

Ever tried recording these voices or taking pictures of it. You could be asleep.

I have recordings on my iPad but the singing I could never record it was too quiet I tried and I could hear nothing but I do have recordings of banging on my window and my closet door opening which I never mentioned in the post. It sounds stupid but I actually did do a sleep test and pinch myself and I felt pain. I just know I heard the singing but I wish I never did D:

I knew a girl that if she didnt take her meds then she'd hear and see all sorts of things :su

• Like 2

So you all know how 3:00 am told to be when demons and ghosts come out to play, right? Well I oftenly wake up at that time. My bed is put where I can see most of my room if I just look forward. There is a full size mirror in the corner of my room. When I wake up at 3am I always look around the room... and thats when I saw and heard something and now its happening every night. I seem to hear in a high, female voice singing 'Always watching, never stopping, No escape, we are filled with HATE"' Its muffled and quiet when I hear it, but im pretty sure thats what they say. One time... just once was up again at 3:30 am and my ipad was on my desk next to my bed. I got a notification and the light from my iPad uncovered... a crouching by the side of my bed where I do not sleep. It had huge... black pits where its eyes should be and oh god I was scared. I have dreams constantly of me in a black room and eyes appear and then I start walking through a pretty flower-filled meadow and as I keep walking everything starts dying and turning dark and there is blood and bones on the ground and the flowers are gray and wilted and I see ghosts running for me. I also hear tapping on my window and two light blue-ish lghts coming from it. Responses or explanations for this please???!!!

Sounds like you're having some sleep disorders. Have you been to a sleep doc or had a study done?

As for the 3:00 am thing, how is that supposed to work with time zones and things like daylight savings time.

• Like 1

That sounds spooky...

yes try to get some recordings and video...

and please post here :)

These are some possibilities I think can be happening here:

• Sleep disorder: Maybe you have some kind of sleep disorder?
  • Mental: I hope I don't sound rude or mean, but maybe it has to do with your mental health.
  • Outside source: Maybe an outside source? Maybe the sounds are coming from somewhere else.

Here's what I suggest you do:

• Go see a doctor: Even if you think nothing is wrong, it's better to be safe than sorry. If you get checked out and you're okay, then you at least know it's not coming from you.
  • Set up a camera: Set a camera or recorder and record things while you sleep. With a recording you can see what is really happening with more clarity and post it on here so we can see and tell you what we think.

I hope things work out for you.

• Like 2

One question have you been playing with the Ouija board lately?

Don't make me roll up a newspaper and bop you on the nose with it. Oujia boards are a TOY!

So you all know how 3:00 am told to be when demons and ghosts come out to play, right?

Well that's news to me.

• Like 1

3 AM is actually the witching hour.

Lots of scary things happen during the wee hours of the night.

If they're just toys, go and play with them some.

I have..

Blaming a toy for causing paranormal event is like Saying stepping on a crack breaks your mother back.

3 AM is actually the witching hour.

Lots of scary things happen during the wee hours of the night.

Tell me Pray,

Which 3am is the real 3am? Which part of the world is 3am? Does it include daylight savings?

The witching hour is flawed because 3am is always happening some where.

Edited by Brian Topp

And because of the artificial nature of what "3am" means, it can be 3am in one house and 4am or 2am in a house a hundred yard away in the next time zone. Do the the ghosts and demons pay attention to the artificial demarcation lines of time zones and only haunt locations that are in the right time zone and correcting for daylight savings time? What about some communities and localities that don't observe daylight savings time, do they get their ghost and demon visitations an hour earlier or later? Why should demons or ghosts or whoever be dependent on obeying such an arbitrary local time schedule anyway, what's stopping them from turning up at 2 in the afternoon or 8 in the evening? What is the basis for the claim that 3am has some sort of factual ghostly or demonic significance?

Anyway, I'm one of those people who is regularly up and active at 3am at night. I've no experiences to lead me to believe anything is significant about that time that would indicate it is consistent with a heightened amount of supernatural ghostly experiences. It seems to me that 3-4am is for most people the most ungodly forsaken hour of the night, a time when no right minded person should be awake. A time when people wake up and experience sleep paralysis, hallucinations, odd dreams, etc. A time that has entered the popular psyche as some sort of weird unnatural hour as a result even though as noted it's arbitrarily depending on time zones, daylight savings time, etc.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

I'm a bit of an insomniac at times and I'm often wide-awake and doing stuff at 3:00am (BST, btw). With all the lights off, on the computer or summat, trying to be quiet so I don't wake the missus up.

It's not even remotely spooky at that time, unless you count the supernaturally crap telly that gets scheduled at that hour. It's certainly no different from 2:00am or 4:00am, both of which I am equally well acquainted with.

I would suggest that your unsettling night-time experiences are a product of some kind of sleeping disorder. I have friends have who experienced night terrors in the past. For some of them it went away as they got older without intervention. My Bass player went to his doctor and got some type of sleeping pill prescribed which helped him sleep without interruption.

I very much doubt ghosts or demons are involved, as it's not really likely that they even exist. I'd try not to worry about it too much if I were you and concentrate on non-spooky matters, you might get a better nights sleep.