Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What do feel about me?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Roy Perry

Roy Perry

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

#2    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

what the hell is this garbage? Im osrry but i dont see the point :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

#3    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,648 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hmmm. . .  Roy, you're obviously trying to communicate something here, but that something--and the mode of communication--are not so obvious. I did get that part about dogs seeing Christ, which, I guess, is a good thing (especially if He includes that yapping little critter belonging to the alcoholic deaf lady next door), but it begs the question: What about my cat? Will she experience ecstasies of christological rapture also? Will she be afforded a place in the Peaceable Kingdom alongside birds and major predators, neither succumbing to hunger nor being fodder for bears, wolves and coyotes? Will the lion truly lie down with the lamb, without crushing the housecat? I just need to know.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#4    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,373 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hi Roy. I'm afraid I can't make much sense of your video :hmm: ........ sorry. I am not a Christian so that whole side of your message is lost to me.
I often read the threads that you make and I am impressed with your determination and persistence :nw:

Best wishes to you!

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#5    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

I was hesitant to be the first one to comment when I seen the video but I really had a hard time making sense of the video. The computer voice made it harder too.

Even reading the text on youtube left me with a lingering migraine.

The thing with the dogs...umm..are we talking real dogs or zombie dogs?

#6    StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

Cheese

• 5,507 posts

• We have problems because we stray from what is innocent and pure.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

Hi Roy. I for one like your videos. There's a lot in them that may not be apparent to us in a first viewing. They are sort of like puzzles that have some profound meanings to them when they we make an attempt to sort them out.

I want to be in the middle of life itself, too. Many times I find myself on the fringes of life, sort of looking in. This is actually not a bad place to be. I've learned a lot from this looking in on life, but I also learn a lot from being in the middle of things. I think both experiences can be good for us if we can see the good in them.

"Everything evolves from life to death until it is reborn to something that cannot die. That's just the way I see it and try to change my mood to get a balance to my feelings, because I feel really loved but I don't know why."  I like that statement, for instance (if I have transcribed it correctly).

"With love of truth a holy kiss like from a child I give you." I like that, as well. If we all could give each other a kiss of love as from a loving child...I suppose this is too much to ask from human beings to give to one another, but at least Roy speaks of this. Who else here has said this?

Be happy and cheerful, Roy. You are loved because you deserve our love..

The acceptance of authority does not lead to intelligence.
A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge.
To see reality loose your opinions.

#7    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 5,437 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

I think you have a lot to say, however it is to the left of reality for most of us.....don't give up, keep posting my friend.

peace
mark

#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,579 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

I don't feel dudes. Sorry.

#9    Roy Perry

Roy Perry

Psychic Spy

• 1,273 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

God first

thanks enerybody

yall pick up

yes love anothe and greet with a kissor hug