Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Baby stabbed 90 times by his mother

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

Baby stabbed 90 times with scissors by his Chinese mother after he bit her as she was breastfeeding him

An eight-month-old boy is lucky to be alive after he was stabbed 90 times by his mother, mostly in the face, for biting her while she was breastfeeding.
Xiao Bao needed more than 100 stitches after the incident in Xuzhou, eastern China's Jiangsu Province.

The infant lives with his mother and two uncles, who make a living recycling rubbish. It was one of the uncles who discovered Xiao Bao lying in a pool of blood in the yard of their home and rushed him to hospitail.

The child’s mother later confessed that she stabbed the baby after he bit her during breastfeeding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Yq5DVbqz

---------------------------------------------------------------

They say its not mental illness, is this because stabbing a baby in the face several times with scissors is generally considered the norm?... :blink:

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 12 July 2013 - 01:56 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#2    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,732 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

So going ape-snot and stabbing a baby is considered what then?
Any mother that mutilates her child over something that happens normally ( or over anything) is a mental illness but then again I suppose it depends on where you live.

Anyways I am glad the baby is going to be ok. Poor thing...

Edited by Ryu, 12 July 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

The most insane stories come out of China... Anyone notice that?

Glad the baby will survive.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

wow.... unbelievable! :no:

#5    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,759 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Stabbing some one or something once or twice may not be a sign of mental illness (just mean-ness, anger or 'evil')... But stabbing anything or anyone 90 times most definitly IS...

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

The two uncles couldn't stop this the first time what about the next time.  Do they expect something different to happen?  The woman obviously has mental problems and shouldn't be allowed to have the baby back.  I don't know why the Chinese have a problem with admitting people have mental problems.

#7    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 12 July 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Baby stabbed 90 times with scissors by his Chinese mother after he bit her as she was breastfeeding him

An eight-month-old boy is lucky to be alive after he was stabbed 90 times by his mother, mostly in the face, for biting her while she was breastfeeding.
Xiao Bao needed more than 100 stitches after the incident in Xuzhou, eastern China's Jiangsu Province.
The infant lives with his mother and two uncles, who make a living recycling rubbish. It was one of the uncles who discovered Xiao Bao lying in a pool of blood in the yard of their home and rushed him to hospitail.

The child’s mother later confessed that she stabbed the baby after he bit her during breastfeeding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Yq5DVbqz
---------------------------------------------------------------

They say its not mental illness, is this because stabbing a baby in the face several times with scissors is generally considered the norm?... :blink:

It's completely normal for a baby to bite it's mother when breastfeeding! What is wrong with people?
Glad the little one will be okay. I'd like to throttle the mom though...

#8    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Unbelievable.  Doesn't China still have the "one child" law?  I hope the poor thing doesn't go back to that crazy biotch.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#9    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,809 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

It's stories like this that make my heart drop.  Poor baby. Clearly there is something going on with his mother, probably some post partum issues at the tip of the iceberg.
And it's so incredibly maddening for the authorities to simply hand him back over after he was so viciously attacked and pretty much thrown away to die.  China has a new mental health law that requires consent from the patients before treatment is administered...I wonder if that has anything to do with her "lack" of mental illness?

Edited by sarah_444, 12 July 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#10    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

He will not be okay. They are sending him back home.

"Neighbours have pleaded with the local government to take the baby away, but they have said that they will not."

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Yq5DVbqz

#11    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,732 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Then it is up to the rest of the family to take action if the government will not.

#12    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostHilander, on 12 July 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

The two uncles couldn't stop this the first time what about the next time.  Do they expect something different to happen?  The woman obviously has mental problems and shouldn't be allowed to have the baby back.  I don't know why the Chinese have a problem with admitting people have mental problems.

I have no idea why they wont admit her and have the baby taken care of... Her neighbors kicked up over it looking the baby taken off her and taken into care, but sadly they didn't get what they felt was right...

View PostKowalski, on 12 July 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

It's completely normal for a baby to bite it's mother when breastfeeding! What is wrong with people?
Glad the little one will be okay. I'd like to throttle the mom though...

I thought many women stopped after 6 months?  Because that's when the little ones start getting their baby teeth...  Then again I wouldn't know, I have bottle fed my two kids....My little boy bit my finger while playing with me  ( I play wrestle and tumble with him almost every night, I'm a bit of a big kid  lol ) his little teeth are sharp enough, but he wouldn't do it to hurt ...He loves to play more and I love his constant laugh lol...In saying that, the little baby in the article who was stabbed 90 times over, he didn't bite her in badness, he couldn't help it, I would imagine it happens to a lot of women...sigh

View PostQuiteContrary, on 12 July 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

He will not be okay. They are sending him back home.

"Neighbours have pleaded with the local government to take the baby away, but they have said that they will not."

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Yq5DVbqz

That part jumped out at me when I first read it, and I thought wow that is strange... Obviously they felt there was definitely signs of mental problems going on, it was a bit psycho, and yet they said no...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 12 July 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#13    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostTaun, on 12 July 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Stabbing some one or something once or twice may not be a sign of mental illness (just mean-ness, anger or 'evil')... But stabbing anything or anyone 90 times most definitly IS...

If I stabbed my baby once, I'd be locked up, ( and rightly so )  and no one here would call what I did sane...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 12 July 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#14    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Let's cut the mother a bit of slack here. Look where she's living ...... no one should have to live in those conditions. Where is the father of the (huge!)baby? What help is he giving? And I wonder who it is who has to make meals for/wash the clothes of/do the shopping for/etc etc the two uncles? I can well imagine the bite on the nipple was the last straw ..... my heart goes out to her. (I would say she's not mentally ill, just under more stress than she can bear).

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#15    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 July 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

Let's cut the mother a bit of slack here. Look where she's living ...... no one should have to live in those conditions.

So people who live in those conditions should excuse stabbing a defenceless infant over and over 90 times ...We should think - Awww blesss her, its not her fault she is living like that, cut her some slack????   Are you kidding me?...Should her brothers and neighbors have cut her some slack too and chant awww bless her cotton socks?

So, if I am stressed out, and I go to live in some rotten conditions, this give me a free pass to go psycho on my child?  I don't think so..... The child uncles who lived with her didn't think it was right, I doubt they cut her any slack...Just like her neighbourrs who are likely living in the same sort of conditions....

Can you please explain to me, how anyone in their right minds can seriously justify stabbing an innocent baby 90 times over..Never mind 90 times, even just once..?  I seriously cannot....  

Where is the father of the (huge!)baby? What help is he giving? And I wonder who it is who has to make meals for/wash the clothes of/do the shopping for/etc etc the two uncles?   

This is not about who lives there, who does the shopping, who helps and even who changes the nappy etc... Its about a defenceless baby being stabbed 90 times for biting while breast feeding...   The world is full of mothers under stress, I have met mothers under a lot of stress, but it doesn't mean things like this should be justified.. ..  She isn't the first women in China or any place for that matter to live in certain conditions and struggle with stress, but it should never excuse any acts of sickening violence  EDIT - ....Further more, the article doesn't list anything about her feeling stressed or about her living conditions, they recycle rubbish, its called earning al living.....Looks to me like you have posted a bunch of your own assumptions...

If we all did justify all these acts of violence all because of stress, living conditions  etc, then there would be no need for any law enforcement..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 12 July 2013 - 04:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users