Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Baby stabbed 90 times by his mother

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,373 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

*here we go again* I did not say that what she did was okay, I said I can understand why it happened. Everyone is different, some people can cope with more than others ........ we are not all Super Woman.

There is a photo of one of the uncles sitting surrounded by rubbish, and yes, I assumed that was where they were living. Of course it was not mentioned in the article that she may have been extremely stressed, that would 'spoil the story' ..... take some of the impact out of it.  

Your sarcasm was uncalled for and makes you look foolish.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#17    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 July 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

*here we go again* I did not say that what she did was okay, I said I can understand why it happened. Everyone is different, some people can cope with more than others ........ we are not all Super Woman.

There is a photo of one of the uncles sitting surrounded by rubbish, and yes, I assumed that was where they were living. Of course it was not mentioned in the article that she may have been extremely stressed, that would 'spoil the story' ..... take some of the impact out of it.  

Your sarcasm was uncalled for and makes you look foolish.

I was not being sarcastic, I was dead serious... No living condition assumption made by anyone should be used to justify what she did... From reading your previous post, it looked like you were simply trying to justify her actions by using your own assumptions by mentioning some living conditions, stress and assuming the babies uncles were not helping  ( hence your multi questions previously asking about who was helping her and so forth ) ... I wouldn't expect myself to be cut any slack if I did the same, regardless my situations, stress etc..

Lets use animal cruelty for an example ... If I took one of my cats and stabbed them the same way, because one bit me or stuck its claws in,how do you think the animal lovers would act? ... Would anyone say, poor girl, she is  under stress, who helps her with the kids  AND the animals?.. Do you think the animal lovers would care for my conditions? Or if I was stressed?......None of what I am saying here is sarcasm, I am serious..

There is a photo of one of the uncles sitting surrounded by rubbish, and yes, I assumed that was where they were living.   

Granted, you assumed that's where they were living, but in all honesty, it could be his work place, they did say it was how they earned al living..My point was and still is, living conditions even if mentioned, in my view, should not be used to excuse why anyone would go mad and constantly stab any defenceless baby or even a defenceless animal.. I cannot make excuses, I only focus on the story of what is there for me to read..

Of course it was not mentioned in the article that she may have been extremely stressed, that would 'spoil the story' ..... take some of the impact out of it.  

She may have, or maybe is one who will go cookoo with PMS, I don't know..But what I do know, and by the looks of it, her own neighbors seem to think, is this woman does need help, even though they say no, she does need it...  I just hope the babys uncles do all they can to protect the little one when he is released..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 12 July 2013 - 04:48 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#18    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,373 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

All I'm doing is suggesting a little understanding, a little compassion is called for ...... I am not saying what she did was okay.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#19    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

As was I... I felt deep compassion for the baby who was the victim..  We adults can do more for ourselves, babys not so much, they need and depend on us.. Well, that's how I look at things.

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 12 July 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#20    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,553 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

is it dead ?

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#21    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,373 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 12 July 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

is it dead ?
No, he'll be going back to his mother soon.

#22    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,553 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 July 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

oh good
90 times come on !?
what did the baby do ?

after birth depression is dangerous i tell you

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#23    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 July 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

God, that just sounds so stupid.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users