Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 5 votes

ET Science Biosphere Spotted Over Antarctica

ufo

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
391 replies to this topic

#316    Lilly

Lilly

    Forum Divinity

  • 16,455 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Female

  • "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

View Postshrooma, on 20 July 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

.
i have a degree in two different engineering disciplines, but i'm still a ****ing idiot.

Don't be so hard on yourself...over the years I've seen some pretty idiotic stuff.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~


Posted Image

#317    Asadora

Asadora

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Joined:06 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:TN -> Leeds, UK

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

View Postshrooma, on 20 July 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

.
i don't think he's taking the p**s Asadora, i think he's giving it away instead.....
;-)

Oh no!!!!

Free Umbrellas here! Get your free urine proof umbrellas, before the skies opens and drowns us.

:gun:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#318    shrooma

shrooma

    doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

View PostAsadora, on 20 July 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:



Oh no!!!!

Free Umbrellas here! Get your free urine proof umbrellas, before the skies opens and drowns us.

:gun:
.
will you be selling them on his crop-circle page too Asadora?
or his roswell page?
his biosphere page?
how 'bout his cosmic map for space tourists page?
(i've been reading them all i'm afraid, i have a bit of a soft-spot for "bats**t crazy!")
if not then i'll take two now.....
;-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#319    Asadora

Asadora

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Joined:06 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:TN -> Leeds, UK

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

View Postshrooma, on 20 July 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

.
will you be selling them on his crop-circle page too Asadora?
or his roswell page?
his biosphere page?
how 'bout his cosmic map for space tourists page?
(i've been reading them all i'm afraid, i have a bit of a soft-spot for "bats**t crazy!")
if not then i'll take two now.....
;-)

Hahaha! :tu:

Shrooma, I assure you that I would make these umbrellas free to everyone, as that would be what I could contribute to all Humankind. :clap:

(After participating in this thread, I think I shall be quite cautious when encountering the planet Tau Ceti Xeta. I applaud you greatly, Shrooma for your dedication. I hereby announce you Ambassador for the rest of us;)
:tsu:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#320    shrooma

shrooma

    doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostAsadora, on 20 July 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:



Hahaha! :tu:

Shrooma, I assure you that I would make these umbrellas free to everyone, as that would be what I could contribute to all Humankind. :clap:
.
believe me Asadora, you'd be doing us all a GREAT favour!
.


(After participating in this thread, I think I shall be quite cautious when encountering the planet Tau Ceti Xeta.
.
cautious enough to be wearing a full wetsuit when you land?
imagine a planetful of Tau Ceti Xetans.....
:-s
.
I applaud you greatly, Shrooma for your dedication.
.
(it's not really dedication, like i said, i'm a bit of an idiot!)
;-)

I hereby announce you Ambassador for the rest of us;)
:tsu:
.

why thank you, it would be an honour.
i'd also like to thank my parents, god, my 4th yr history teacher Mr Atkins, Newcastle Brown Ale, Mrs Thatcher, for doing the decent thing and dying, George Lucas, my therapist (wibble), john belushi, my ex-wife, for making me her ex-husband, that pope guy, charlie's kebab shop, benson & hedges, the boys from the dwarf, and you lion, and you tin-man, but i think i'll miss you most of all scarecrow.....
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#321    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

View Postshrooma, on 20 July 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

.
will you be selling them on his crop-circle page too Asadora?
or his roswell page?
his biosphere page?
how 'bout his cosmic map for space tourists page?
(i've been reading them all i'm afraid, i have a bit of a soft-spot for "bats**t crazy!")
if not then i'll take two now.....
;-)

Have you come up with an explanation for the Biosphere spotted over Antarctica?

It looks real to me.

Did you catch the language used in the background?


#322    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

View PostLilly, on 20 July 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

Absolutely not. You see, there are no rules regarding how silly or unsupported the subject of discussion can be. However, if you happen to be posting something you know is not true/real then it's another thing:
  • 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.
  • 2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible
So, exactly what are you doing here?

Good Question.

In order to answer that question you need to be honest with yourself.......briefly.

I posted a YouTube video taken at Antarctica.  It has over 1.3 Million views. The video calls it Nibiru.

I call it a Science Biosphere.

Instead of contributing an alternate explanation most people resort to adolescent name calling.

I call it fear of the unknown.

I am pulling them out of their comfort zone and they are naturally resisting.

Psychology 101

BTW, what is YOUR explanation?


#323    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 19 July 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

Acting upon the logical assumption that it's not an Alien Biosphere, then what is it?
It's quite polished if it's a computer manipulated image. But it's far too close to Earth for it to be real "gravity reducing drives" etc not withstanding.

That's just it.  They (skeptics) cannot explain the BioSphere Video on YouTube.

Out of desperation they jump to Option 2: Shoot The Messenger.

BTW, it's not working.


#324    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

View Postshrooma, on 20 July 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

.
i have a degree in two different engineering disciplines, but i'm still a ****ing idiot.
what's your point TCX?

My Point: As i type this post you are standing in a - No Growth Box -.

Since you cannot explain the Biosphere Video , you are recoiling out of fear and hate.

To put it another way, your IQ is high but your EQ is very low.

-----------
On a positive note, i'm glad you have a degree in engineering. :tu:

You may find this link educational.

It turns out we never stop learning.  It's called Aluminium Oxynitride or AlON. Some people call it

Transparent Aluminium. The company that makes it is called Surmet Corporation.

It is a real company.  It's not a hoax.

http://www.surmet.com

The hull of the Biosphere is made out of AlON.  It has armor characteristics.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 22 July 2013 - 02:14 PM.


#325    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

I am responding to a good point made by Sir Wearer of Hats:

"The video is not an autopsy."

Well, i chose a short version. It's only 7 minutes long. However, if you take the time and effort to go YouTube.com

then another much longer version is available of the - autopsy -.




#326    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,055 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

I think Ambassador Shrooma's point is that you have totally failed in producing any supporting proof WHATSOEVER for your wild claims. You only have Youtube and an "out there" website that you regurgitate like a parrot.

This does not constitute proof!!

His GQ (Gullibility Quotient) IS extremely low, like most folk here on this forum. We take our University Degrees to simply give us a starting place in Physics and Maths (if it is an Engineering degree - such as mine), and use that to start pushing at the Boundaries of Orthodoxy.

had you given any account as to why none of the Antarctic Stations have mentioned this phenomena (and bear in mind that many Nations have permanent Stations there) even with their weekly updates and accessible Live Cams, then you might be taken a little more seriously. More seriously again if you described how some of the "Andromedan" technologies function then that would give something to discuss.

How can anyone (especially an Engineer or Scientist) recoil in "fear and hate"? It would be THE discovery of the millenia and every single engineer and scientist with an interest in the field would be beating a path to Antarctica , laden with instrumentation and sensors to try to garner some, any,  information. I certainly do not "Fear" the thought of ET Contact, if they turned out to be inimicable to human life then I would redouble my efforts to try to find some way of countering their technology - because technology, no matter how advanced, has always got a "back - door" that makes it vulnerable. That, is a truism by the way

The only person in a "No Growth" box here is you, because your Gullibility Quotient is of Genius Proportions which prevents your ability to explain logically that which you espouse.

PS try to post images and video that are not YouTube, or from the Andromeda Council website - because you are using circular references that hold no weight whatsoever

Edited by keithisco, 22 July 2013 - 02:37 PM.


#327    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 22 July 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

I think Ambassador Shrooma's point is that you have totally failed in producing any supporting proof WHATSOEVER for your wild claims. You only have Youtube and an "out there" website that you regurgitate like a parrot.

This does not constitute proof!!

His GQ (Gullibility Quotient) IS extremely low, like most folk here on this forum. We take our University Degrees to simply give us a starting place in Physics and Maths (if it is an Engineering degree - such as mine), and use that to start pushing at the Boundaries of Orthodoxy.

had you given any account as to why none of the Antarctic Stations have mentioned this phenomena (and bear in mind that many Nations have permanent Stations there) even with their weekly updates and accessible Live Cams, then you might be taken a little more seriously. More seriously again if you described how some of the "Andromedan" technologies function then that would give something to discuss.

How can anyone (especially an Engineer or Scientist) recoil in "fear and hate"? It would be THE discovery of the millenia and every single engineer and scientist with an interest in the field would be beating a path to Antarctica , laden with instrumentation and sensors to try to garner some, any,  information. I certainly do not "Fear" the thought of ET Contact, if they turned out to be inimicable to human life then I would redouble my efforts to try to find some way of countering their technology - because technology, no matter how advanced, has always got a "back - door" that makes it vulnerable. That, is a truism by the way

The only person in a "No Growth" box here is you, because your Gullibility Quotient is of Genius Proportions which prevents your ability to explain logically that which you espouse.

PS try to post images and video that are not YouTube, or from the Andromeda Council website - because you are using circular references that hold no weight whatsoever

Okay, now we are getting somewhere.  You want evidence.

However, for some odd reason i am forbidden to use YouTube videos as evidence. Hmmmm.....

Also, the Andromeda Council is also forbidden.  Hmmmmm......

Okay, here is more evidence that actually makes sense.

The ET spacecraft don't fly around on wings.  They float on an artificial gravity wave that is pointed down at the ground.

It's similar to a cork floating in the ocean. It's not antigravity. It's artificial gravity generated 180 degrees out of phase with

the Earths natural gravity wave.
- Positive and negative energies react in an annihilation process -

The spacecraft use something called a Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive system for - Slow Mode -.

Bob Lazar talks about the general idea here.  Don't be afraid.

http://users.skynet....ed/gravity.html


#328    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,380 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 22 July 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:



Okay, now we are getting somewhere.  You want evidence.

However, for some odd reason i am forbidden to use YouTube videos as evidence. Hmmmm.....

Also, the Andromeda Council is also forbidden.  Hmmmmm......

Okay, here is more evidence that actually makes sense.

The ET spacecraft don't fly around on wings.  They float on an artificial gravity wave that is pointed down at the ground.

It's similar to a cork floating in the ocean. It's not antigravity. It's artificial gravity generated 180 degrees out of phase with

the Earths natural gravity wave.
- Positive and negative energies react in an annihilation process -

The spacecraft use something called a Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive system for - Slow Mode -.

Bob Lazar talks about the general idea here.  Don't be afraid.

http://users.skynet....ed/gravity.html

Sigh...

I simply refuse to believe that anybody can be this naive.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#329    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 22 July 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

Sigh...

I simply refuse to believe that anybody can be this naive.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Truth be told: Only a - naive - person would believe that 2 F-16s engaged an - atmospheric phenomenon -.

It's hard to click your heels together and pretend that Triangle Starships did not appear over Belgium in April 1990.

The Belgian Air Force recorded the engagement on video.  The F-16s actually got a radar lock on the target but then the starship

jump straight down and out of sight. This happened a few times then the F-16s just gave up and went home.

They were being toyed with.  Europe received its Mini- Disclosure 1990. Many people on the ground made sketches of the

Triangle Starships.  -- Is everybody lying? --

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 22 July 2013 - 03:33 PM.


#330    Grey Area

Grey Area

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Joined:09 Apr 2008

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 22 July 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:


The spacecraft use something called a Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive system for - Slow Mode -.


So an Alien civilization light years from Earth just happed to have a species of insect that has a larvae stage named caterpiller, which was then applied as a descriptive name to their Drives.

Tell me what are the evolutionary chances of an alien inspect species not only being similar in form to that of a terrestrial Caterpillar, but then being named eaxactly the same by the dominant sentient lifeform on said world?

Pretty spectacular right.... But then I guess its all in the translation humm?

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No
matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there
first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett.





Also tagged with ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users