Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

ET Science Biosphere Spotted Over Antarctica

ufo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
391 replies to this topic

#376    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,933 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 22 July 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

And actual - evidence- is discussed which is demanded here at the ET Forum.

Here is the evidence.

Your response: They should have made the website more professional ??? :cry:

BTW, some of you are probably wondering what would make a good dielectric material.

Amber would work but i think - High Density Polyethylene - would be a better solution.

Have you connected the dots yet?

First you build 1 section.  Make sure it works. ( Try 60,000 VDC Power Supply)

Then you build 5 more.

Assemble them all together and then turn them on sequentially to form a caterpillar drive.

High DC?, Umm I think I would prefer a Vacuum - what say you other Engineers out there (certainly not amber :w00t: )

What are you calling "a section"?, dimensions, cross sectional area, plate thickness, q on the plates etc What are you constructing the plates from (same dimensions please) etc etc. What is the leakage current, what is the derating temperature etc What about balancing resistances?

So basically what you are saying is that if I series (you did say sequentially after all) a bunch of Capacitors then I have created a Caterpillar drive?

All I have created is a Series capacitive circuit, which I have designed a thousand times up to now with no  "mysterious" force whatsoever being detectable - most definitely no propulsive force.

All you have demonstrated is a worrying ignorance of series capacitive circuits, which, generally speaking, are to be avoided if at all possible in high Power circuits.

Edited by keithisco, 22 July 2013 - 06:55 PM.

#377    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

View PostLilly, on 22 July 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

I'd like to see some kind of evidence that the "whatever it is" on the video is indeed an "Alien Biosphere"...at the exclusion of any and all other more mundane explanations (including someone simply playing a joke).  Basically, I'm simply not willing to *assume* something is of ET origin without some very strong evidence.

What do you want?  A photo???  A movie???

A memo?

Sworn testimony?  I need specifics.

Strong Evidence is _________________________________?

#378    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 22 July 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

High DC?, Umm I think I would prefer a Vacuum - what say you other Engineers out there (certainly not amber :w00t: )

What are you calling "a section", dimensions, cross sectional area, plate thickness, q on the plates etc What are you constructing the plates from (same dimensions please) etc etc. What is the leakage current, what is the derating temperature etc What about balancing resistances?

So basically what you are saying is that if I series (you did say sequentially after all) a bunch of Capacitors then I have created a Caterpillar drive?

All I have created is a Series capacitive circuit, which I have designed a thousand times up to now with no  "mysterious" force whatsoever being detectable - most definitely no propulsive force.

All you have demonstrated is a worrying ignorance of series capacitive circuits, which, generally speaking, are to be avoided if at all possible in high Power circuits.

According to Thomas Townsend Brown and Thomas Valone: Electrogravitics is real.

However, after you build your prototype you going to need a - waveguide -.

A pocket laser pointer would come in handy after you turn it on.  Gravity waves bend light.  Did i mention that?

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 22 July 2013 - 07:12 PM.

#379    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,314 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

How about breaking news from CNN, MSNBC, Fox News all covering NASA scientists commenting upon the Alien Biosphere that's entered our solar system? That would do it for me personally.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#380    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,933 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 22 July 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

According to Thomas Townsend Brown and Thomas Valone: Electrogravitics is real.

However, after you build your prototype you going to need a - waveguide -.

A pocket laser would come in handy after you turn it on.  Gravity waves bend light.  Did i mention that?

What the heck am I going to need a waveguide for? I have not created any microwave emissions whatsoever!!

Electrogravitics is a pseudoscience created to part the gullible from their cash by buying ludicrous unworkable plans and models.

Put your money where your mouth is: If you are such an expert then post your full schematics for this "Caterpillar" drive because so far you have made a complete shambles with your appalling lack of Electrical theory and applid electrical knowledge.

You do not understand dielectric principles, you do not understand electron flow theory, you cannot even post your mathematically proofs for the ludicrously simple series capactive circuit (that you could not even describe correctly)

When you are faced with people who understand electron theory you actually never provide ANY evidence whatsoever, and go off on some other "Alice in Wonderland" tangent.

Edited by keithisco, 22 July 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#381    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,562 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 22 July 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Yes, i did.

I think my Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive is pretty cool. :yes:

It looks like i can build a Delorean that can really fly. - Hover Conversion -  Back to the Future 2 : 2015 :tu:
roads?
where you're going, you don't need..roads.....
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#382    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostLilly, on 22 July 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

How about breaking news from CNN, MSNBC, Fox News all covering NASA scientists commenting upon the Alien Biosphere that's entered our solar system? That would do it for me personally.

Ahhh, okay. I'll see what i can do.  Watch Fox News closely.

We will start there.  CNN & MSNBC can play catch up.

What you ask for will in fact happen.  Be patient. Your wish will be granted later THIS year: 2013.

#383    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 22 July 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

Ahhh, okay. I'll see what i can do.  Watch Fox News closely.

We will start there.  CNN & MSNBC can play catch up.

What you ask for will in fact happen.  Be patient. Your wish will be granted later THIS year: 2013.

What a shockingly unexpected response!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#384    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,562 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 22 July 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

i think Keith, that if you try & get technical, TCX will either come up with more meaningless technobabble, or just skirt the issue entirely!

What are you calling "a section"?, dimensions, cross sectional area, plate thickness, q on the plates etc What are you constructing the plates from (same dimensions please) etc etc. What is the leakage current, what is the derating temperature etc What about balancing resistances?
(he'll tell you that's classified.....)
:-)

wasn't so hard was it?
but if it was THAT easy, why haven't the boffins come up with bleedin' hovercars yet!!

what, it didn't float off the table??
you didn't have to put a book on top of it so it wouldn't be stuck to the ceiling in the morning?!
i'm shocked!!
:-o

All you have demonstrated is a worrying ignorance
(id've finished that sentence there Keith.....)

Edited by shrooma, 22 July 2013 - 07:23 PM.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#385    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,304 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 22 July 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

The military officer on the video cannot explain the spacecraft / aircraft that his F-16 locked onto 3 times.

Actually, it was explained as atmospheric phenomena being the most likely solution.  

You cannot explain it either so you instead declare there is no evidence.  Evidence = F-16 Radar Tape

But there is no evidence of anything. The radar track only shows that something was registered. And atmospheric phenomena are perfectly capable of doing that.

Now is a really bad time to conveniently - ignore- the F-16 evidence.  BTW, many other people on the

It is not ignored, you just don't understand it. Plain and simple.

ground saw the Triangle Starships and made sketches of them.

Which could be many things, among them the desire to see something.

I'm not sure if the Moderator wants me to make a separate Thread Concerning this important UFO sighting over Belgium.

Good Heavens, NO! That horse is flogged to death, and if you are really interested you could use the search function here at UM. Especially in the best evidence threads this was brought up and discussed multiple times.

You appear to be having a hard time wrapping your mind around this event that has very - real - evidence attached to it.

No really. It is rather simple. You just don't understand what you are looking at.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#386    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,933 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

View Postshrooma, on 22 July 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Brilliant Shrooma :clap:

#387    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 22 July 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

A memo?

Something you clearly lack to give the rest of us.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#388    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,537 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

A memo?

My personal basis is "Strong evidence is something I can't find an explanation for in under 10 minutes that makes as much or more sense then the mysterious phenomena in question".
Therefore:
Roswell? Weather Balloon.
USAF Bentwaters? Stuffed if I know.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#389    Grey Area

Grey Area

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

Aaaw I'm actually dissapointed, I thought there would be at least another 5 pages to read when I got up this morning.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No
matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there
first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett.

#390    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,036 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

A memo?

A rational, objective and logically presented argument would be a good place to start.

The problem with your posts in this thread is that to everyone else it just looks like you are trying to wind people up.

Also tagged with ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users