Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

ufo crop circle

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#1    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Large crop circles have been appearing over near Stonehenge for decades.

Some are real. Some are clever hoaxes.

Truth be told, it would be impossible to make an exact copy of this Hackpen Hill Crop Circle

in less than 1 day. The bad copy would appear ugly and fake.

It's hard to imagine 2 guys with wooden board and a piece of rope made this one.

The ETs made it in less than 30 minutes just before sunrise.  Could you?
Attached File  CCC_HACKPEN_ZOOM.jpg   147.34K   24 downloads

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,532 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

Better cool it with starting threads, unless you want to get booted.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'm wondering how they filmed that. I'm fascinated by crop circles but something's not quite right here ......

View PostSweetpumper, on 12 July 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Better cool it with starting threads, unless you want to get booted.

WHAT?

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,532 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 July 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

I'm wondering how they filmed that. I'm fascinated by crop circles but something's not quite right here ......

WHAT?

He has 20 some posts and has started 3 threads. He's trolling us.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 12 July 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

He has 20 some posts and has started 3 threads. He's trolling us.

3 threads are a threat?

Not trolling.  Now is not the time for fear.

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,532 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

I'm so skeered.

#7    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 12 July 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

I'm so skeered.

What do you think of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle?  Real or Fake ?

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,532 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

I don't know. Can't watch the video.

#9    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 12 July 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

I don't know. Can't watch the video.

Oh, didn't know that.

Here you go:

http://www.cropcircl...nhill2012c.html

#10    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

hmmmm

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#11    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 12 July 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

hmmmm

How long would it take you to make an exact copy of this amazing crop circle?

2 hours?  2 days? 2 years?

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,560 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 12 July 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

3 threads are a threat?

Not trolling.  Now is not the time for fear.

Blimey, you sound like zoser

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#13    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,999 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 12 July 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Truth be told, it would be impossible to make an exact copy of this Hackpen Hill Crop Circle

in less than 1 day. The bad copy would appear ugly and fake.
How do you know this for a fact?  There's video footage of a team of circle makers putting up a very elaborate crop circle in a few hours in the darkness.

It's hard to imagine 2 guys with wooden board and a piece of rope made this one.
What about a dozen guys with several pieces of rope and crop flattening equipment?

The ETs made it in less than 30 minutes just before sunrise.  Could you?
How is it known that it took less than 30 minutes, where did that figure come from?

I couldn't make that crop circle, but I can't play Rachmaninoff's 3rd Concerto on piano either.  That hardly means either is impossible for people to do.

Also, how do you know for fact that "Arcturians" made this crop circle?  You seem to be making a lot of assertions not backed up with any facts.

Edited by JesseCuster, 12 July 2013 - 10:53 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,560 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 12 July 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

What do you think of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle?  Real or Fake ?

Faked of course. Ever do any research or do you just watch vids, get excited and post them for the benefit of us awestruck wide eyed numpties?

Reading is GOOD!  :tu:

Hackpen Hill, Broad Hinton. Wiltshire.

Reported August 26 2012 (66)

After spending a couple hours at the Hackpen site (on day one) it was pretty obvious that the physical evidence left on the ground clearly point to its origin as being very physical and very human in nature. The extensive pattern of crushing and creasing damage on the laid mature wheat plants within this circle was noted as  being fully consistent with heavy mechanical processes employed by human crop-crunching circle-fakers in the creation of their "art".

Charles R Mallett.

http://www.silentcir...hacked.pen.html

and

A wonderful formation appeared a little while back which really got croppies excited. The fantastic Hackpen Hill formation not only looked amazing but had that level of complexity that really sets it apart. But sadly, it is man-made. Now, this goes back top what I was saying previously about the myth of complexity, but it also speaks volumes about people looking at photographs and making a lot of assumptions. People who were first in the circle reported some tell-tale marks of human circle-making were very evident http://www.silentcir...hacked.pen.html Even Suzanne Taylor thinks its man-made.

Now, if a team of people could do this, in the dark, in just a few hours, then some people need to think back to some of the amazing formations we have seen previously, over many years, and ask the question: could they be man-made also?

http://circularstate...it-is-man-made/

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#15    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,097 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

Tau, it's time for you to actually do the research before making these sort of posts..  READ what Seeder has presented to you on a plate..

But in any case, I think we need to help you along that path, so..

1. Please now support your claim of this being done in 30 minutes before dawn.

2. Why did you refer to it being impossible by two guys with a rope?  Are you incapable of imagining more people with stakes, sighting devices, gps, proper pre-planning?  If your intention is just to blindly advertise these things, then I think you need to be honest...

As for that design, it's a REALLY easy one, from a geometric p-o-v - simple circles, divided into six points and then lots of stop-start-straightlines?  Gee, no human could possibly conceive of such a thing.. :unsure2:  As one of *many* ways to do this - perfect circles just require one central stake and a single (or several) marked rope/s.  Division into equal segments requires a simple protractor and sightings, eg by led torches or laser measuring/surveying devices (visited a hardware store recently?). Then with more stakes, marked ropes and simple sightings, all those straight line segments can be done by following simple 'scripts'.

I'd estimate that *manually* it could be done by, say, 6 people in an hour or three - more people, less time.  The pre-planning is the thing that would take time.

And then, of course, let's NOT talk about automated GPS-driven farm machinery...

3. So where, TCX, is there a proper analysis of this by those promoting it? - one where the likely possibilities are teased out and examined against the actual evidence?  Your links are PITIFULLY short on any detail or discussion.  Are crop circle believers/pushers generally unable to do the sort of thinking that normal folks can, or .. do they deliberately avoid it?

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

Also tagged with ufo, crop circle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users