Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

ufo crop circle

  • Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,025 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

Toa ceti xita, or whatever....

Dude ( or dudette ), you need to start doing real research, and stop having blind faith. I do not mean anything bad by this, but man, you are posting things that have been solved for 10 years.

Old news...Only the ignorant have not educated themselves on these things.

I am waiting for you to post " Rods " next........



Anyway, you asked if people could do this, hell yes, they do.

http://www.circlemakers.org/






the circlemakers make crop circles for rock bands ( Korn ), and many Companies, for $$$$



Edited by Sakari, 12 July 2013 - 11:53 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#17    sam_comm

sam_comm

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2013

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:05 AM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 12 July 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Some are real. Some are clever hoaxes.

That depend what you mean by ''real''. We know that crop circles in the fields are real we can all see them. But are they real extraterrestrial signs, that is not a certainty.

Nonetheless, it looks to me like a stamp, as if someone stamped it from above the field. That's what is mind-boggling. I have difficulties figuring out how would someone make such a perfect and symetrical design at large distance, in the pitch dark in one night. That doesn't make any sens. Still can't figure out what this means for us.

Edited by sam_comm, 13 July 2013 - 12:07 AM.


#18    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined:02 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere that has chocolate

  • "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

I always thought crop circles looked rather pretty. They look like pieces of beautiful art.

Anyways, crop circles can be made by humans and many are. Here are some links from some articles:

http://science.howst...rop-circle4.htm

Quote

Among the most famous hoaxers are the British team of Doug Bower and Dave Chorley, known as "Doug and Dave." In 1991, the duo came out and announced that they had made hundreds of crop circles since 1978. To prove that they were responsible, they filmed themselves for the BBC making a circle with a rope-and-plank contraption in a Wiltshire field

http://www.livescien...op-circles.html

Quote

Most crop circles show little or no signs of human contact. While many people consider this very mysterious, in fact it's quite logical: Hoaxers who devote the time and effort required to design and create the (often complex) crop circles are unlikely to carelessly leave obvious signs of their activities.

http://paranormal.ab...st-Evidence.htm

Quote

Such hoaxers have proved before witnesses and television cameras that they can create large, elaborate designs at night in just a few hours.

The only crop circles that confuse me are the super complicated and huge ones, such as this one which is said to measure 780 feet (see the second link for this picture)
Posted Image
That is a massive crop circle! Of course it's completely possible it could have been made by humans. Who would want to make this huge of a crop circle? It must have taken days of hard work with lots of people.

Edited by Domina Lucis, 13 July 2013 - 12:17 AM.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis


#19    lightly

lightly

    metaphysical therapist

  • Member
  • 5,705 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan U.S.A.

  • "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:20 AM

Well, if  Charles  R. Mallets says it's  "fully consistent with heavy mechanical processes employed by human crop-crunching circle-fakers in the creation of their "art".
it must be true? I wonder whatever happened to drunken duo Doug&Dave  .. speaking of crop crunching circle fakers.

   Here's a thought though...  if know one know who creates the vast majority of crop patterns , why should we assume that  ~ ropes and boards-   are always the only things used?


     *   Attached File  germanbig..jpg   11.82K   12 downloads                               Attached File  aztec cc.jpg   38.83K   12 downloads

Edited by lightly, 13 July 2013 - 12:28 AM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#20    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 9,244 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

View PostDomina Lucis, on 13 July 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:


. Who would want to make this huge of a crop circle? It must have taken days of hard work with lots of people.

The landowners - who then charge gullible people £5 each to view it up close

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#21    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,025 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:30 AM



Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#22    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined:02 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere that has chocolate

  • "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

View Postlightly, on 13 July 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Well, if  Charles  R. Mallets says it's  "fully consistent with heavy mechanical processes employed by human crop-crunching circle-fakers in the creation of their "art".
it must be true? I wonder whatever happened to drunken duo Doug&Dave  .. speaking of crop crunching circle fakers.

   Here's a thought though...  if know one know who creates the vast majority of crop patterns , why should we assume that  ~ ropes and boards-   are always the only things used?

It seems there's more evidence of crop circles being man-made than any other explanation.  As for Doug & Dave, I suppose they've retired from crop circle making.

Maybe it isn't the only thing used. Not all crop circle hoaxers come out of the blue and show their craft. I'm sure there's others that keep quiet to help the mystery grow.

View Postseeder, on 13 July 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

The landowners - who then charge gullible people £5 each to view it up close

Oh yeah. Forgot about those types of people.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis


#23    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,025 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

http://www.circlemakerstv.org/

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#24    wondertemple

wondertemple

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:02 AM

The so called "alien presence"  on Earth are doing events like 9/11 and Crop Circles and this alien presence works for the same Illuminati program driven by our Presidents as it appears but the presidents are mere shadow puppets of the larger game.  Crop Circles (Real Ones) are the highest art presented by the Rogue ancient Alien network which is loosely assembled as an offshoot of the new age/Satanists who are leaders on earth like Jose Arguelles who recently died.  Jose and the Work of Terrence McKenna and Graham Hancock are/were all part of the Old Illuminati steering the New Age.  The group that is claiming responsiblity for 9/11 through Crop Circle Codes is still a mystery but supposedly the planet Mars and the Greys are part of the answer, constituting a war between worlds or Mental Ideas.  

I have the evidence that are race is under quaratine by Yahew/Yahoo/the Pale Fox-lion-snake who is a representation phigment of our faked Jesus Christ.  This person did 9/11 from the ground up/  decoding 9/11 presents the code.  The Crop circles that are connected with 9/11 I have fully decoded.  The Sphinx and face on Mars and Orions Belt and Keystone / head corner stone surely is the one guilty of the atrocities on that fateful day.  

This is why the crop circle jerkers are the collective of the new age hoodwinked.  Perhaps the circle connection/Connectors who make the documentaries are somehow spiritually making the crop cirlces with there higher and higher dimensional higher-ups, but not-incidentally powerfull geometric mathematical realities are advertised in the wheat.
The mastermind is the third eye, the eye of perfect reality seen imperfectly like through CBS.  
The mastermind is the scape goat
the mastermind has become inhuman by feeding the humans....its code.  Until you look at the Crop Rectangle and measure the Lattitude of Crop Face/on Mars down at Arecibo Reply in 2001 see how it matches the number I give for the aftermath market of the 9/11 code, there will be those unconvinced left behind, where no logic will entertain the depth there soul has become lost.  But for the rest who overcome and overcame Revelations and the Bitter Book. I am your man of Peace.


#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,070 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

Its All Monsanto`s Fault ! :tu:
Hyper Wheat today THey Rule the Planet tomorrow !

This is a Work in Progress!

#26    DKO

DKO

    Ω is Futile.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Australia

  • When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

I just don't get how people jump straight to these conclusions.

Watch a youtube video and....... my research is now complete.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson


Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.


#27    Amerix

Amerix

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2009

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:10 AM

The thing about crop circles is, it's yet another underestimation of human creativity.  

"Oh, that crop circle looks complicated!  Must have been aliens!"

It's the same with technology.

"Oh, that's some cool technology, must be from aliens!"



You should really have more faith in the intelligence and creativity of mankind and stop blaming everything your mind is too weak to produce or comprehend on aliens.


#28    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,187 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:22 AM

View Postwondertemple, on 13 July 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

The so called "alien presence"  on Earth are doing events like 9/11 and Crop Circles and this alien presence works for the same Illuminati program driven by our Presidents as it appears but the presidents are mere shadow puppets of the larger game.  Crop Circles (Real Ones) are the highest art presented by the Rogue ancient Alien network which is loosely assembled as an offshoot of the new age/Satanists who are leaders on earth like Jose Arguelles who recently died.  Jose and the Work of Terrence McKenna and Graham Hancock are/were all part of the Old Illuminati steering the New Age.  The group that is claiming responsiblity for 9/11 through Crop Circle Codes is still a mystery but supposedly the planet Mars and the Greys are part of the answer, constituting a war between worlds or Mental Ideas.  

I have the evidence that are race is under quaratine by Yahew/Yahoo/the Pale Fox-lion-snake who is a representation phigment of our faked Jesus Christ.  This person did 9/11 from the ground up/  decoding 9/11 presents the code.  The Crop circles that are connected with 9/11 I have fully decoded.  The Sphinx and face on Mars and Orions Belt and Keystone / head corner stone surely is the one guilty of the atrocities on that fateful day.  

This is why the crop circle jerkers are the collective of the new age hoodwinked.  Perhaps the circle connection/Connectors who make the documentaries are somehow spiritually making the crop cirlces with there higher and higher dimensional higher-ups, but not-incidentally powerfull geometric mathematical realities are advertised in the wheat.
The mastermind is the third eye, the eye of perfect reality seen imperfectly like through CBS.  
The mastermind is the scape goat
the mastermind has become inhuman by feeding the humans....its code.  Until you look at the Crop Rectangle and measure the Lattitude of Crop Face/on Mars down at Arecibo Reply in 2001 see how it matches the number I give for the aftermath market of the 9/11 code, there will be those unconvinced left behind, where no logic will entertain the depth there soul has become lost.  But for the rest who overcome and overcame Revelations and the Bitter Book. I am your man of Peace.

With all due respect, but that post made no sense whatsoever.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#29    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostSakari, on 13 July 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:


damn that's clever

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#30    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    dimple

  • Member
  • 10,104 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • I never walk alone.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostDomina Lucis, on 13 July 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

The only crop circles that confuse me are the super complicated and huge ones, such as this one which is said to measure 780 feet (see the second link for this picture)
Posted Image
That is a massive crop circle! Of course it's completely possible it could have been made by humans. Who would want to make this huge of a crop circle? It must have taken days of hard work with lots of people.

The thing about this particular circle is that it's made up of ............ circles(!) only. I think they are the easiest and quickest shape to make, so perhaps not so many people and less than a day. Also, if you look closely at the positioning of the smaller circles, the measuring isn't all that accurate.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.





Also tagged with ufo, crop circle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users