Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

ufo crop circle

  • Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#166    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostSaru, on 26 July 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

This isn't a role-playing forum, unless you can back up statements like these with some solid facts ( which is highly unlikely to happen ) then all you are going to do is wind people up. Please keep your comments sensible and on-topic.


I just respond to questions.  Do you want me to lie them?

BTW, since you are here.....what do you think of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle?  Real or Man Made? Be honest.


#167    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,637 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 26 July 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Do you want me to lie them?

That's all you're doing.

Unless, of course, you have the YouTube video evidence.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#168    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 26 July 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

That's all you're doing.

Unless, of course, you have the YouTube video evidence.

The Hackpen Hill Crop Circle looks - real - to me.

I would like to see someone make - an exact copy - of the Hackpen Hill crop circle.

How long would it take?  Can it be done?  It looks huge!




#169    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,637 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm sure all of the skeptics around here will hop right on that challenge and start it this weekend.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#170    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 26 July 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

I'm sure all of the skeptics around here will hop right on that challenge and start it this weekend.

Some people think they can make an exact copy of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle in 10 minutes with 1 arm tied behind their back

using only their toes.

I think it would take about 24 hours to make an exact copy but it would look trampled and messy.

We would all laugh for hours and hours at the really bad copy.

Nice try.

A group of MIT Students gave it a try on the Discovery Channel.   It didn't work out too well.  I gave them a C-.

They gave themselves a time window of 4 hours.


#171    AlienDan

AlienDan

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Joined:30 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

The crop circle probably only take a few hours with a team of 6. MIT students are not circlemakers, they dont know half of what circlemakers know. I guess you're new to the fact that crop circles are not that complex or difficult to make, just check out this stuff done in snow by only one guy: https://www.facebook.com/snowart8848

I wonder why the overlapped parts are exactly the same width as a board? I wonder why the lines in the center are exactly the same width as a persons foot? Yeah ET must be doing them that size for a reason!

lol believers still grasping for straws... or should I say wheat. :w00t:

Edited by AlienDan, 26 July 2013 - 08:55 PM.


#172    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 26 July 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

You spent 6 years in the U.S. Navy?  Good for you!

As you know, the U.S. Navy keeps Top Secret information on a "need to know" basis.

According to Bob Lazar, S4 near Papoose Dry Lake is run by U.S. Naval Intelligence.

It took us about 30 years but we finally figured it all out and built a few spacecraft of our own.

- Reverse Engineering -

According to Lockheed Ben Rich, we have already traveled to other star systems. Try to keep an open mind.

BTW, take a close look at my Avatar. - Sport Model -

----------
Here is some more Science for you.  - Transparent Aluminium - aka Aluminium Oxynitride / AlON

http://www.surmet.com

Didn't Scotty try to make an aquarium out of this in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home?

Perhaps you should do some actual research before posting.  Much of what Bob Lazar has said from his education through his work has been proven to be false.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#173    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,360 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 26 July 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:



Perhaps you should do some actual research before posting.  Much of what Bob Lazar has said from his education through his work has been proven to be false.

Pretty much, yeah. Invoking his name tell a lot about the level of knowledge by the offending poster.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#174    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,770 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 26 July 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

The Hackpen Hill Crop Circle looks - real - to me.

I would like to see someone make - an exact copy - of the Hackpen Hill crop circle.

How long would it take?  Can it be done?  It looks huge!


Do we have independent verification that it's a genuine cereal graffiti and not computer manipulation?
Do we have any "lights in the sky" witness reports?
Strange sounds?
What do the locals think happened?
What do you think the message behind the cereal graffiti is?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#175    DieChecker

DieChecker

    I'm a Rogue Scholar

  • Member
  • 18,661 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland, Oregon, USA

  • Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 26 July 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

The Hackpen Hill Crop Circle looks - real - to me.

I would like to see someone make - an exact copy - of the Hackpen Hill crop circle.

How long would it take?  Can it be done?  It looks huge!
It seems to me to be about the same size as that done on the video on page 3. So, not so huge. We know that the tractor wheels are like five feet apart, so that makes it roughly 200 feet in diameter. Easily laid out with a 100 meter long measuring tape, like they did in the example video.

I don't see any lines that would be impossible for men to do. The angled lines could easily be done with a 8 inch wide board.

It definately could be done. Quite possibly in one night. Layout could easily be done with poles with chemlights on them, or IR diodes if you want to remain in the dark.

I was converted to believing it was fake when I watched the investigation video (The OP link) and noticed how the plants all seem exactly like they appear when the plants are crushed over. From what I've read "Real" crop circles have the plants bent mysteriously, not crushed over.

As to proving it was man made by make another.... I'd like to see someone build a duplicate of the Great Pyramid, but that ain't going to happen either.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#176    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 27 July 2013 - 05:45 AM, said:

It seems to me to be about the same size as that done on the video on page 3. So, not so huge. We know that the tractor wheels are like five feet apart, so that makes it roughly 200 feet in diameter. Easily laid out with a 100 meter long measuring tape, like they did in the example video.

I don't see any lines that would be impossible for men to do. The angled lines could easily be done with a 8 inch wide board.

It definately could be done. Quite possibly in one night. Layout could easily be done with poles with chemlights on them, or IR diodes if you want to remain in the dark.

I was converted to believing it was fake when I watched the investigation video (The OP link) and noticed how the plants all seem exactly like they appear when the plants are crushed over. From what I've read "Real" crop circles have the plants bent mysteriously, not crushed over.

As to proving it was man made by make another.... I'd like to see someone build a duplicate of the Great Pyramid, but that ain't going to happen either.

Lets pass on the Pyramid of Giza.

You make it sound so easy.  "Quite possibly in 1 night".

Okay, now we are finally getting somewhere.  I am willing to help you out. For safety reasons make the - exact copy - during the day.

Start at 9 AM.  Work until 9 AM the next day if you have to.  Let see what it looks like.

The crop circle mystery would be settled once and for all.

Real or Man Made ?

Once the - exact copy - is finished than we can all compare it to the original.  - Then we will know. -

- Seek the truth -


#177    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 27 July 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

Do we have independent verification that it's a genuine cereal graffiti and not computer manipulation?
Do we have any "lights in the sky" witness reports?
Strange sounds?
What do the locals think happened?
What do you think the message behind the cereal graffiti is?

Oh, i see. You want a report from the field investigators - boots on the ground.  That makes sense.

http://www.cropcircl...nhill2012c.html

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 27 July 2013 - 05:09 PM.


#178    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 10,174 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

Well sadly I come back to the same old same old.,,, I did think Tau wouldnt still be here to be honest. But I did say Id keep an eye open for more circles and stuff from the air...but never saw any, of course, but I did see the following (article)

So, to chuck something new in the discussion that will give Tau a kingsize wedgie...here we have...

A 13 mile crop circle, in hard ground, in the desert...

a vid for those who like them



and text link for shrooma and those who cant watch vids

http://beforeitsnews...-2450032.htmlBU

But its not really a 13 mile crap circle, thats the sum, allegedly, of all its lines...

(and yes I also looked into it and again...its man made. Then again, what else could have done it!   :tu:





.

Edited by seeder, 27 July 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#179    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

View Postseeder, on 27 July 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Well sadly I come back to the same old same old.,,, I did think Tau wouldnt still be here to be honest. But I did say Id keep an eye open for more circles and stuff from the air...but never saw any, of course, but I did see the following (article)

So, to chuck something new in the discussion that will give Tau a kingsize wedgie...here we have...

A 13 mile crop circle, in hard ground, in the desert...


(and yes I also looked into it and again...its man made. Then again, what else could have done it!   :tu:


That's a common tactic.  It's called " change the game".

Clearly, making an - exact copy - of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle is impossible to do in 1 night.

No problem. Change the game.

Okay, forget the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle. Lets talk about the man made mess in my video instead.

Nice try.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 27 July 2013 - 07:31 PM.


#180    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,770 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 27 July 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Oh, i see. You want a report from the field investigators - boots on the ground.  That makes sense.

http://www.cropcircl...nhill2012c.html
Excellent, thank you.
Any outside of the cereal graffiti field corrobration? Was it in the newspapers? Did Donaldson from the Dairy go and have a shufty? Or are the only people talking about it from the cereal graffiti groups?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.





Also tagged with ufo, crop circle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users