Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

ufo crop circle

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#211    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 August 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

you can repeat yourself as many times as you like, tho it does get tiring and boring, why not go spend a few hours looking at Mars images and find us something really interesting to talk about? :lol:

Better yet, outside is where the real UFOs are.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#212    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 08 August 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

so why dont you do something useful and actually get research and stop being so lazy on youtube

Research: How to make a crop circle

Truth: a small crop circle can be made!  A group of MIT students made a small one for the Discovery Channel.

They gave themselves a 4 hour time window.  They used a magnetron from a microwave oven to blow apart the wheat stems.

They blew tiny iron spheres all over the place with a very large and loud explosion with just 2 minutes to go.

BOOM !!!

It was hilarious.

I gave the MIT Students a C-.

The Hackpen Hill Cube Crop Circle is of course an A+. :tu:

#213    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 08 August 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

The rest of the article reveals that James Hussey is at a loss to explain it .

Over 1 million people viewed the page on this particular crop circle.

That's a lot of views for a........hoax???

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 08 August 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Question: Why is Farmer James Hussey at a loss to explain it?

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 08 August 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

You would think Farmer James Hussey would say "Oh yes, these same guys show up and make these hoax crop circles every year."

He did not say that to the Daily Mail.

He said " I am at a loss who or what made this - incredible - 250 foot Cube Crop Circle in my wheat field."

Hmmm......

Mr Hussey is a farmer.  Do you know what the day of the average farmer is like?   Working sun up to sun down to keep their farm going and if they do find time to be on the internet it isn't to look at crop circles but to search for information to help them grow better crops with higher yields.

His lack of understanding of how it was made does not refute the telltale human creator signs that were seen by those who know what human crop circle making looks like.

A great many people don't view images of crop circles to decide if they were made by humans but just to see what the latest design looks like.

Right now you are grasping at straws in a vain attempt to keep the concept of non-human origin for this crop circle alive.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#214    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,611 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 08 August 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

It's the process of elimination.

It is not hoaxers making 250 foot wide cube crop circles in farmer James Husseys wheat field.

It's too large and just appeared overnight.

It's also magnificent. :yes:

We need to see the ETs make it again starting at 9 AM so we can all see how they do it. :tu:

The article I linked to eliminated it as being anything other than a human creation.  Maintaining a willful ignorance that it was not humans who created it does not support your view in any way.

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#215    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,611 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 08 August 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Research: How to make a crop circle

Truth: a small crop circle can be made!  A group of MIT students made a small one for the Discovery Channel.

They gave themselves a 4 hour time window.  They used a magnetron from a microwave oven to blow apart the wheat stems.

They blew tiny iron spheres all over the place with a very large and loud explosion with just 2 minutes to go.

BOOM !!!

It was hilarious.

I gave the MIT Students a C-.

The Hackpen Hill Cube Crop Circle is of course an A+. :tu:

A+ because it was made by humans who have the knowledge and experience to do it.

AA LOGIC

#216    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 08 August 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

A+ because it was made by humans who have the knowledge and experience to do it.

The crop circles made by humans are always small and very easy to spot.

The truth is in the details.

If you take the time to read the Field Reports you will see that they spot the hoax crop circles immediately.

#217    LadyB

LadyB

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

I don't believe in crop circles..just don't get why an Alien would want to make a crop circle in the first place. I mean if they want to communicate there are far better ways of doing so... suppose it could just be for graffiti maybe, aliens having a laugh?

#218    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,177 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 08 August 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

The crop circles made by humans are always small and very easy to spot.

The truth is in the details.

If you take the time to read the Field Reports you will see that they spot the hoax crop circles immediately.

OK let me ask you a sensible question and see if you can answer it shall we?   Why are there (REAL) spirals on the surface of Mars?

edit: silly me didnt post the piccy,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 08 August 2013 - 08:06 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#219    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 August 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Why are there (REAL) spirals on the surface of Mars?

The winds from the Lake Tau?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#220    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 15 July 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

No. I am aware that you joined just a couple of days ago to post a thread about last year's circle at the same place, presumably to drum up some interest, and now here you are with a link to your business that does guided tours of such sites ...... pfft! How fortunate that another circle was made this weekend.

Bumped because it shows why he keeps this thread going ........

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#221    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,177 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 08 August 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

The winds from the Lake Tau?

Brilliant! :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#222    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

View PostLadyB, on 08 August 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

I don't believe in crop circles..just don't get why an Alien would want to make a crop circle in the first place. I mean if they want to communicate there are far better ways of doing so... suppose it could just be for graffiti maybe, aliens having a laugh?

They did send us a direct message a few years ago.

Here it is:

Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.
Much pain but still time.
Believe there is good out there.
We oppose deception.  Conduit closing.

It was a binary message.

They also gave us a pretty cool crop circle that turned out to be a fractal representation of Pi. :tu:

#223    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Well, i guess that's one way to run away from the revealing Field Reports.

Change the Game.

Ignore the Crop Circle and jump to other photos.

Getting back to the topic of the thread, how do investigators spot the hoax crop circles immediately?

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 08 August 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#224    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 08 August 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Well, i guess that's one way to run away from the revealing Field Reports.

Run away from revealing field reports?

have yet to see a revealing one yet.. well.. one from legitimate researchers not arm chair ufo experts or fringe science..

#225    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,770 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 08 August 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Getting back to the topic of the thread, how do investigators spot the hoax crop circles immediately?
From what we're told by "Cerealologists" it's the way the cereal is flattened, the presence (or not) of metal spheroids and the level of microwave radiation.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Also tagged with ufo, crop circle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users