Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

ufo crop circle

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#316    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

There's metal spheres alright, I just don't know that they make crop circles.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#317    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,799 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 August 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

So I ask about proof and studies and pics of spheres...and you say google up lights?

SWERVED AGAIN.

Ive asked tau before to provide hard evidence of the metal spheres, he couldn't do it, now Im asking you for the same evidence..... and you cant do it.   But that doesn't stop you insisting they are part of the well studied phenomena

So if the spheres are a feature of c-circles made by non terrestrial means, yet you cannot come up with ANY PICS or studies on them, then as I said before, its hearsay...stories...therefore its debunked.

Wishful thinking.  

Please refrain from trolling and research the phenomena for yourself.

You have been shown how to do this.  You have been given links that show pictures of the spheres and the supporting research.  You were given the names of 3 investigators that all were involved with the spheres and soil anomalies.  The fact that I am refusing to lay everything out on a plate for you any more debunks nothing.

I think it is most unfortunate that you resort to this.

Edited by zoser, 14 August 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image

#318    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,799 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 14 August 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

There's metal spheres alright, I just don't know that they make crop circles.

Your right.  They don't make CC's.  They are a by-product of them.

Posted Image

#319    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,386 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 August 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

Wishful thinking.  

Please refrain from trolling and research the phenomena for yourself.

You have been shown how to do this.  You have been given links that show pictures of the spheres and the supporting research.  You were given the names of 3 investigators that all were involved with the spheres and soil anomalies.  The fact that I am refusing to lay everything out on a plate for you any more debunks nothing.

I think it is most unfortunate that you resort to this.

haha funnyman, trolling indeed, and  'do some research'...indeed..

so basically, you cant provide me the info I ask for,  you just refer me to whatever previous links Ive debunked already. Like this thread title. I came up with the goods at the beginning that this c-circle was man made... and that info was from actual c-circle investigators to start with.

:tu:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#320    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,799 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 August 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

haha funnyman, trolling indeed, and  'do some research'...indeed..

so basically, you cant provide me the info I ask for,  you just refer me to whatever previous links Ive debunked already. Like this thread title. I came up with the goods at the beginning that this c-circle was man made... and that info was from actual c-circle investigators to start with.

:tu:

Show me your debunk on the 3 investigators please.

Posted Image

#321    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,386 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 August 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

Show me your debunk on the 3 investigators please.

re read the thread, I cant be bothered to go back...

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#322    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,799 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 August 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

re read the thread, I cant be bothered to go back...

:whistle:

Posted Image

#323    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,386 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 August 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

:whistle:

show me the metal spheres? And the research done on them? Pics and links?

Or continue to fabricate stories, which is a definition of trolling. And no silly retorts, and no smarmy statements, get the evidence, or admit defeat and move along

#324    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,799 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 August 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

show me the metal spheres? And the research done on them? Pics and links?

Or continue to fabricate stories, which is a definition of trolling. And no silly retorts, and no smarmy statements, get the evidence, or admit defeat and move along

Please refrain from trolling.  

You have been directed already to the research and the investigators involved.

http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

Here is the link to the research on spheres.  Follow the research from there.

http://www.unexplain...55#entry4875321

Please also update yourself on the CC phenomena in posts 307 and 308.

Edited by zoser, 14 August 2013 - 05:37 PM.

Posted Image

#325    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,196 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

Posted Image

http://en.wikipedia....i/Shot_(pellet)

Most farmers are also avid hunters and/or pest exterminators. Most wouldn't think twice about bagging some pheasant, quail or duck etc. on their own property (or blasting an unfortunate gopher). Shotgun pellets are made of lead but iron is also common. These pellets are also sold in bulk for reload purposes so hoaxers could get their hands on some very easily.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 14 August 2013 - 07:26 PM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#326    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,196 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

*dbl post

Edited by Slave2Fate, 14 August 2013 - 07:25 PM.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#327    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Knight of Sarcasm

• 8,762 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

I care less about the "how" (so lets ignore for the moment microwaves and metal pellets and the like) and move onto the "why".
Why are they made?
We have two possible answers:
1) I don't know.
2) For the LOLs.

Now, I'm sure "I don't know" is a great place to start a scientific survey (actually, it's not. The place to start a scientific survey is "I think it's X" and testing to see if you're right but anyway, moving on...) however, for me, I abhor not knowing things and for the life of me I cannot see why the aliens are doing this. Beyond "they're doing it for a laugh" which is exactly the same reason humans do it.
Therefore I do not subscribe to the alien created cereal graffiti phenomena because I cannot comprehend why they're doing it.

#328    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

Even I who am on the fence about the creators of circles wouldn't say aliens made them, we just don't know...but hoaxers have put up a convincing explanation and proof to some extent..until we see without any doubt proof its extra terrestrial in origins we have to accept they are all hoaxes

edit: I say hoax but really they only became hoaxes when people started assuming they were alien in origins,

Edited by ciriuslea, 14 August 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#329    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,146 posts

• Question everything

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 11 August 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

To my knowledge we get sod all cereal graffiti here.

Australia is known to've had a small rash of some of the earliest crop circles, of the simple circle variety, well before the the more elaborate ones became a phenomenon in the UK. (60's or 70's) Now IIRC, the two old duffers who claim to've started said phenomenon by hoaxing got the idea after reading about the ones in Australia.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#330    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,196 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 15 August 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

Australia is known to've had a small rash of some of the earliest crop circles, of the simple circle variety, well before the the more elaborate ones became a phenomenon in the UK. (60's or 70's) Now IIRC, the two old duffers who claim to've started said phenomenon by hoaxing got the idea after reading about the ones in Australia.

Hey Oniomancer, welcome back to the UFO circus! :tu:

I'm not sure but I seem to recall something along those lines as well.

Also tagged with ufo, crop circle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users