Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

ufo crop circle

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#91    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,062 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 16 July 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Truth be told if a dozen people tried to make - an exact copy - of this Hackpen Hill crop circle it would look like a trampled mess.
You keep saying that, but like just about everything you say, it's not backed up with facts.

Given that there is documented evidence of circle builders putting up very large and elaborate crop circles in the space of a few hours, how do you know that similarly experienced crop builders couldn't build a crop circle like this?

You're very fond of assertions without basis in fact.  For example, why do you state as fact that this crop circle took less than 30 minutes to make and happened just before dawn?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#92    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 16 July 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

You keep saying that, but like just about everything you say, it's not backed up with facts.

Given that there is documented evidence of circle builders putting up very large and elaborate crop circles in the space of a few hours, how do you know that similarly experienced crop builders couldn't build a crop circle like this?

You're very fond of assertions without basis in fact.  For example, why do you state as fact that this crop circle took less than 30 minutes to make and happened just before dawn?

Go ahead and give it a try.

Some students from MIT tried to make a real crop circle in just 4 hours.

It didn't work too well.

They had trouble distributing tiny iron spheres all over the place.

In an act of desperation, the students set off a very loud explosion with 2 minutes to go.

In sounded like a howitzer going off! :yes:

They used a magnetron from a microwave oven to blow apart the wheat stems.

I did another Google search!  It is SOooooo easy!

http://web.mit.edu/n...crops-1009.html

#93    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 July 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

SP is just another skeptic who wants to see all mysteries quashed.  Just ignore them is my advice.

That's the first time I've ever been called a skeptic. You're not very observant, zozer. It's like you ignore everything but your own posts and don't absorb any other information.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#94    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,062 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 16 July 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

Go ahead and give it a try.
The question isn't whether or not I could make a crop circle like that, it's whether or not experienced circle makers could.

Asking me to try and make an intricate crop circle is like me asking a random person to run a marathon in less than 2 and a half hours to prove that it's impossible.

Some students from MIT tried to make a real crop circle in just 4 hours.

It didn't work too well.

They had trouble distributing tiny iron spheres all over the place.

In an act of desperation, the students set off a very loud explosion with 2 minutes to go.

In sounded like a howitzer going off! :yes:

They used a magnetron from a microwave oven to blow apart the wheat stems.

I did another Google search!  It is SOooooo easy!

http://web.mit.edu/n...crops-1009.html
That link says nothing about the MIT students setting off an explosion in an "act of desperation".  It says nothing about explosives at all.  What the hell are you talking about?  Please put a link to the claims you've made above.

You still haven't answered the question about why you claim the circle you mentioned in the OP was made in less than 30 minutes just before dawn.

Edited by JesseCuster, 16 July 2013 - 03:27 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#95    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 16 July 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

The question isn't whether or not I could make a crop circle like that, it's whether or not experienced circle makers could.

Asking me to try and make an intricate crop circle is like me asking a random person to run a marathon in less than 2 and a half hours to prove that it's impossible.

That link says nothing about the MIT students setting off an explosion in an "act of desperation".  It says nothing about explosives at all.  What the hell are you talking about?  Please put a link to the claims you've made above.

You still haven't answered the question about why you repeatedly claim the circle you mentioned in the OP was made in less than 30 minutes just before dawn.

I watched the whole episode on the Discovery Channel.

It was hillarious!

A big, bright BOOM at the end !

I gave the MIT student a D-.

Their crop circle was too small and simple.

#96    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,062 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

So, you're not going to answer the request for evidence that the crop circle in the OP was made in less than 30 minutes just before dawn?

#97    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 16 July 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

So, you're not going to answer the request for evidence that the crop circle in the OP was made in less than 30 minutes just before dawn?

The ETs make them faster than 30 minutes.  Watch and learn:

One probe sphere drops the iron filings.

The other cranks up the plasma power and creates the crop circle design.

When the crop circle is complete, then the iron filings are transformed into tiny iron spheres.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 16 July 2013 - 04:33 PM.

#98    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,957 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 16 July 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

The ETs make them faster than 30 minutes.  Watch and learn:

You dont half post some absolute crap dont you? That vid was a fraud/hoax. Cant you do any better? You keep scraping those barrels dont you.

I guess you didnt know that the guy who made that vid, originally, later revealed it was a hoax, do you?  Google the 'John Wabe Confession'  Or 'Olivers castle hoax'   :tu:

"The biggest laugh John Wabe has got out of this production has been at the expense of people like Michael Glickman, and perhaps the "Sussex Circular" who go on month after month digging themselves further and further into disrepute with it - Unfortunately along with the important phenomenon itself - that remains with us through all ego's and other human stuff".

http://www.cropcircl...PRI/wabe99.html

Edited by seeder, 16 July 2013 - 04:51 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#99    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,238 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

How do you know its ET?

#100    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

View Postseeder, on 16 July 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

You dont half post some absolute crap dont you? That vid was a fraud/hoax. Cant you do any better? You keep scraping those barrels dont you.

I guess you didnt know that the guy who made that vid, originally, later revealed it was a hoax, do you?  Google the 'John Wabe Confession'  Or 'Olivers castle hoax'   :tu:

"The biggest laugh John Wabe has got out of this production has been at the expense of people like Michael Glickman, and perhaps the "Sussex Circular" who go on month after month digging themselves further and further into disrepute with it - Unfortunately along with the important phenomenon itself - that remains with us through all ego's and other human stuff".

http://www.cropcircl...PRI/wabe99.html

You can call it a fraud, a hoax or a rotisserie chicken if you want to.  That video is real.

The ETs make the real ones my friend.

BTW, there have been many eyewitnesses of the same event occuring.  They just didn't catch it on film.

Denial is no way to go through life.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta, 16 July 2013 - 05:03 PM.

#101    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 16 July 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

How do you know its ET?

You could not make an - exact copy - of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle in 24 hours.

Your attempt would look trampled and pathetic.  After comparing your hoax and the real crop circle we would ALL

laugh out loud.

That's it?!

F-

You failed as predicted.

Go ahead and try.  Prove me wrong.  Good luck.

If i were you i would start making up excuses why you should not even try.

#102    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,292 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 16 July 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

You can call it a fraud, a hoax or a rotisserie chicken if you want to.  That video is real.

The ETs make the real ones my friend.

Surely you are joking, as I refuse to believe that anybody could remain so uneducated and ignorant of this topic without a very serious and dedicated effort.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#103    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 16 July 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Surely you are joking, as I refuse to believe that anybody could remain so uneducated and ignorant of this topic without a very serious and dedicated effort.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Surely snobs should attempt to keep an open mind.

Closed minded people do not grow.

They just  stand there in a - No Growth Box - and recoiled in fear and hate.

#104    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,292 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 16 July 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

Surely snobs should attempt to keep an open mind.

Closed minded people do not grow.

They just  stand there in a - No Growth Box - and recoiled in fear and hate.

Oh, the irony.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#105    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 16 July 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Oh, the irony.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Good luck growing as a person. I wish you well.  Cheers. Tau