Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Husband's AND my weddings rings missing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    hollowavenue

hollowavenue

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

His one ring, my set, 3 rings total.

My husband had been gone for 3 days for work and when he returned last night he asked if I had his ring to which I replied asking him if he had mine.  We assumed that the other had them, which we didn't.  I'm at a loss, we've looked everywhere possible.  I asked to dream the solution last night and I dreamt of cars all night.  We've already scoured his car multiple times and I just did once again.  The weird thing is that all 3 rings are missing, I don't know if they're together or not.  The last I saw of mine was when I put them in his back pocket here at home Monday so I took them off here, yet he has no memory of my doing this so he doesn't know if he did something with them or they fell out somewhere (at work, at a motel, on the ground etc.) and he's not really sure when he took his off.  We've about torn apart the house looking for them, and his car.  Because I know I put them in his pocket, I know its not in a drain or on the sink etc.

Can anyone see anything in particular?  I'm really projecting right now, it shouldn't be too difficult to tune in.

#2    hollowavenue

hollowavenue

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Found mine...  his is still missing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users