Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

65% of USA residents are illegal immigrants

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,993 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

I'm sure Ireland needs all of us Irish Americans back.  Maybe Becky's Mom will help me find a place.

#17    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,304 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

View PostHilander, on 14 July 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

I'm sure Ireland needs all of us Irish Americans back.  Maybe Becky's Mom will help me find a place.

I've got a sleeping bag. I'll sleep somewhere on the floor.

#18    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:55 AM

What the hell....is this ATS delayed?....let us try to be a little more original in our topics ...shall we?  I like ATS...hell I like GLP....but I consider this board to be a little more "high browed".....if you know what I mean....

Since you are copying and pasting a topic from another forum/website....I'll copy and paste my reply from there...

"Everyone is an immigrant...everywhere. If you want to go back far enough that is. The difference between an immigrant and an "illegal" immigrant is at one time there was no laws about cross border migrations...then to control the flow...laws were made...if you circumvent the laws...you are illegal. My family got here from Germany about 400 years ago...so...

Posted Image

But say whatever you need to make yourself feel better...

That's it...that is my exact reply to the exact same thread on ATS.....

Enjoy your creative thinking....

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#19    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,304 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

Largely, I agree with that (except ATS and GLP). But what in the hell was with the 'Daffy Duck' thing?

Edited by Likely Guy, 14 July 2013 - 04:42 AM.

#20    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 14 July 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

what in the hell was with the 'Daffy Duck' thing?
too much coffee i reckon.....

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#21    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

**** like this really depresses me... How did we get back here?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#22    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 14 July 2013 - 09:12 AM, said:

**** like this really depresses me... How did we get back here?
i think it was because the OP seems to be forgetting that the native americans were in fact europeans who crossed the bering strait around 15,000yrs ago and weren't indigenous to the continent at all LL.....

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#23    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,507 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 13 July 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

There is this reasoning in the USA that illegal immigrants have no business being allowed to exist; that anyone who entered this country under the false pretenses should be deported and have all rights removed from them.

I have news for you, 65% of you are illegal. This land was stolen from the indigenous tribes of Indians from European settlers; by fruits of the "poisonous tree" any and all ancestry connected to the population that currently resides here are thereby "illegal aliens".

The only people that are in this country legally are the Indians and their ancestors family tree; black people were forced to be here (they are excluded), any immigrants that went through due process under the guidelines of a corrupt nation are still illegal, sorry to my Latin/Hispanic American brothers and sisters.

The good news for Latin/Hispanic ancestry is that you are closer to Indian ancestry and likely are indigenous within your family ancestry; more so than the rest of the World with regard to the right to be in the USA.

www.census.gov...

At the present time there are 316,237,200 people in the USA; which means with the Indian population being roughly 1% and allowing for 14% Blacks and 17% for Latin/Hispanic and allowing for 3% Polynesian/Alaskan indigenous people, that there are currently 205,554,180 illegal immigrants in the great USA today.

Better start packing White people, you are all here illegally according to the laws written by illegal immigrants.

I used quickfacts.census.gov... as a source.
Along with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American.

I will not bother including the actual numbers from these sites; it is not necessary.

Personally, I believe the whole planet belongs to all and we should have the right to decide where we want to live; without killing each other.

For the record I am white and illegal.

Soul

Not very bright are you Soul?
When you start out saying "there is a reasoning in the USA that illegal immigrants have no business being allowed to exist". I know you are just trying to rile people up.

Oh, you also haven't come back to defend/explain your post.

Edited by Myles, 15 July 2013 - 03:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users