Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Snowden Puts US-Russia Ties On Ice

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,618 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

Spiegel said:

Edward Snowden has asked for the Kremlin's help to avoid arrest by US authorities. The case is a godsend for President Vladimir Putin because it is distracting from domestic Russian problems. But it will worsen the country's already strained ties with America.

Vladimir Putin once again appeared not to know what was happening in the Edward Snowden affair unfolding in the capital of his own country. It was last Friday, shortly before 5 p.m. local time in Moscow. The news about the American whistle-blower's application for asylum was making the rounds.

Read more

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,453 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

I don't think Russian and US ties are that great anyway.  I really don't see how them giving Snowden asylum will make much difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users