Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jacksonville shooting has no Zimmerman ties

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

There have been recent reports on conspiracy theory websites and social media claiming two brothers were targeted in Jacksonville, Florida outside of a Golden Corral simply because they had a "Free Zimmerman" bumper sticker on the vehicle they were occupying.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office have released the following statement regarding that drug related incident:

Normandy Boulevard Golden Corral Shooting Arrest Made

Avery Wood, 19 has been arrested for two counts of Felony Murder and two counts of Armed Robbery. The investigation revealed video surveillance at the restaurant showing the victim's vehicle driving up and meeting with the suspect vehicle and someone ultimately shooting both victims.

A witness came forward who provided investigators with information that the suspect, Avery Wood requested that the witness participate in a robbery of his acquaintances, victims Matthew and Andrew Bohannon for drugs. Other witnesses did come forward who advised that the defendant made statements that he and other suspects were going to rob the victims of their drugs.

On July 16, 2013 at 8:59 a.m. police located and interviewed the suspect. The defendant admitted to planning the robbery of the for drugs, sought out persons to assist with the robbery, and admitted that he was present during the robbery.

Police are currently working the case and more arrests are pending. Once again, this case has no correlation to the outcome of the George Zimmerman verdict. These victims knew the suspects, and met with the occupants of the vehicle to complete a drug transaction. There was not a "Free Zimmerman" sticker on the victim's vehicle.

https://www.facebook...eSheriffsOffice

Edited by The world needs you, 16 July 2013 - 09:21 PM.

#2    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Wait, something that wasn't true made it onto the internet?

It's like we have to think for ourselves or something! ;)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,394 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:52 AM

I think this bumper sticker was the cause of there death.the cops wanna tell the people it's not because a can of worms will open.
It's a shame these 2 died I hope there killer gets caught and goes to jail for a long time

#4    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:41 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 17 July 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

I think this bumper sticker was the cause of there death.the cops wanna tell the people it's not because a can of worms will open.
It's a shame these 2 died I hope there killer gets caught and goes to jail for a long time

I completely see your logic... Wait, nope.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#5    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 17 July 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

Somehow even a "Free Zimmerman" bumper sticker makes no sense in light of the fact that ZImmerman was not in jail right before or during the whole trial.

#6    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

it makes perfect sence, Z was not free, but i'm not surpriced at all you can't phantom that simple detail.

as for the murder, it most likely is drug related and has nothing to do with Z being freed

Edited by aztek, 17 July 2013 - 09:04 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#7    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

Thanks for the reminder to not jump to conclusions. It would be nice if HLN and Infowars would remember this. Some crimes are connected to the Zimmerman case, though. One is too many.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users