Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

zimmerman's rights are our rights.

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#31    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,697 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostThe world needs you, on 17 July 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

Any trial that results from the now resumed federal investigation will be based on new and credible evidence uncovered.

There is nothing questionable or underhanded in resuming the investigation.

The DOJ has even set up an e-mail address for new tips:
Great... So now angry people can email in that they saw the whole thing and GZ shot TM like a dog...

I wonder what credible evidence can be gained in such a manner. Doubtless even the "hot to prosecute" Federal DoJ is going to have to throw out 99% of those "tips".

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#32    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 17 July 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

Great... So now angry people can email in that they saw the whole thing and GZ shot TM like a dog...

I wonder what credible evidence can be gained in such a manner. Doubtless even the "hot to prosecute" Federal DoJ is going to have to throw out 99% of those "tips".

That is justice in the progressive's brave new world, guilt by popular demand.

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#33    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,338 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

The martin family might sue zimmerman for money.  What money, him and his wife have been living off of donatins for the last year.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#34    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postdanielost, on 17 July 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

The martin family might sue zimmerman for money.  What money, him and his wife have been living off of donatins for the last year.

They can bring a civil suit but the law won't be on their side.  Te real case is going against NBC for what they did to Zimmerman.  I'd sue that network for half a billion for what they caused to happen to the entire Zimmerman family.  NBC doesn't have a leg to stand on so they'll settle for millions and millions just to get it off of Drudge.  I'd then go after the countless others like Sharpton and Chris Matthews etc, for making a story up and slandering the man's name.  Hey, he has a 16 month FBI investigation saying he isn't racist.  I'd crush MSNBC with lawsuits.

#35    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostMerc14, on 17 July 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

They can bring a civil suit but the law won't be on their side.  Te real case is going against NBC for what they did to Zimmerman.  I'd sue that network for half a billion for what they caused to happen to the entire Zimmerman family.  NBC doesn't have a leg to stand on so they'll settle for millions and millions just to get it off of Drudge.  I'd then go after the countless others like Sharpton and Chris Matthews etc, for making a story up and slandering the man's name.  Hey, he has a 16 month FBI investigation saying he isn't racist.  I'd crush MSNBC with lawsuits.

He'd win. :)

#36    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostKowalski, on 17 July 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

He'd win. :)

His lawyers have already started.  Once the verdict was in they started with the lawsuit against NBC.

#37    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,926 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

Sounds frivolous to me.  Unless other exonerated defendants who got ridiculous media coverage from NBC in a criminal trial is also supposed to be win-worthy in such a lawsuit.   The entire Duke Lacrosse team is worth millions.  Casey Anthony is a budding billionaire.   Gary Condit's vast fortune would rival Warren Buffett's for the sleaze Fox News Channel put out on him.

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#38    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,338 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

Holder wants to remove all of the self defense laws.  He got a thunders apollize from naacp crowd.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#39    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

View PostYamato, on 18 July 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

Sounds frivolous to me.  Unless other exonerated defendants who got ridiculous media coverage from NBC in a criminal trial is also supposed to be win-worthy in such a lawsuit.   The entire Duke Lacrosse team is worth millions.  Casey Anthony is a budding billionaire.   Gary Condit's vast fortune would rival Warren Buffett's for the sleaze Fox News Channel put out on him.

Your point is well taken. The Duke lacrosse team doesn't belong on your list, though.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#40    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:22 AM

View PostKowalski, on 17 July 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

I really don't think they'll retry him. A lot of people were angry about the OJ verdict, but he wasn't retried. The only thing that might happen, is that Zimmerman will be sued by Martin's parents for wrongful death, but that's about it.
The DOJ is not going to try him, no matter how much the mainstream media wants to push it.

I hope that you're right. Nothing would surprise me, though. I bet some group is trawling through GZ's stored emails and texts as I type this. Surely, someone at AT&T supports the witch hunt.

#41    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:57 AM

View Postdanielost, on 18 July 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

Holder wants to remove all of the self defense laws.  He got a thunders apollize from naacp crowd.

They have forgotten their roots and the Jim Crow laws which they are now wishing to use against Zimmerman.  "We don't need no proof." was pretty much the words used before every lynching but most of the thugs in the NAACP today have no idea what got them there.  Tyranny always turns on itself and the NAACP ceased being the NAACP a loooong time ago.

Edited by Merc14, 18 July 2013 - 03:00 AM.

#42    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostMerc14, on 18 July 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

They have forgotten their roots and the Jim Crow laws which they are now wishing to use against Zimmerman.  "We don't need no proof." was pretty much the words used before every lynching but most of the thugs in the NAACP today have no idea what got them there.  Tyranny always turns on itself and the NAACP ceased being the NAACP a loooong time ago.

The Ku Klux Klan endorsed strict gun control in Black communities. There was a time when Black World War I veterans used their Constitutional rights to stop White mobs from destroying their neighborhoods just like Korean citizens did when they prevented Black rioters from pillaging their businesses.

#43    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 18 July 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

The Ku Klux Klan endorsed strict gun control in Black communities. There was a time when Black World War I veterans used their Constitutional rights to stop White mobs from destroying their neighborhoods just like Korean citizens did when they prevented Black rioters from pillaging their businesses.

Not sure of your point.

#44    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,926 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 18 July 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Your point is well taken. The Duke lacrosse team doesn't belong on your list, though.
Three players were charged with a violent felony crime, dragged through the mud for over a year in the media, identified by name first and last.   Why wouldn't they deserve a similar suit?    Arguably not the entire team, but the entire team was disgraced in every headline because the sports team was always the association made by the media to the alleged crime.   Even worse, they were Nancy Disgraced.

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#45    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,974 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

View PostYamato, on 18 July 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

Being that I'm not American, can you tell me the details of some of these cases, in particular how did the media network/s doctor material in order to intentionally misrepresent a person or persons?  And if the doctoring was proven, how many people were fired/disciplined over the events such as the three people fired for doctoring the police call Zimmerman made?

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users