Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

The New World Order

elites nwo goverment

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#46    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,600 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 19 July 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

So the Murdock press (for example, to name but one) is really in cahoots with Obama, and anything they may print critical of him is just a camouflage?

Basicaly yes. They are critical of 0bama, but there are lines that are never crossed. Cause they seem to be in oposition, they actualy make great gate keepers. Take this latest episode with Snowden. No one in main stream is even talking about getting the government in trouble for destroying the 4th amendment. The only question any of them can come up with is whether or not Snowden is a criminal for exposing it. Even the folks in main stream who seem to back Snowden, only answer the question of whether or not he's a criminal. No one is calling for the arrest of anyone in government. There are lots of examples where you can clearly see the same type of thing.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#47    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 20 July 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Basicaly yes. They are critical of 0bama, but there are lines that are never crossed. Cause they seem to be in oposition, they actualy make great gate keepers. Take this latest episode with Snowden. No one in main stream is even talking about getting the government in trouble for destroying the 4th amendment. The only question any of them can come up with is whether or not Snowden is a criminal for exposing it. Even the folks in main stream who seem to back Snowden, only answer the question of whether or not he's a criminal. No one is calling for the arrest of anyone in government. There are lots of examples where you can clearly see the same type of thing.

Excellent example Preacherman!! :tu:

Edited by jugoso, 20 July 2013 - 05:10 PM.

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#48    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,600 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 20 July 2013 - 07:18 AM, said:

You have good eyes.

Alex Jones... who really knows if he's a cointelpro or not, they guy seems to make a living through information business, in his way. Money factor always adds some bias, even if you wanted to be sincere. But I dont buy it he hasn't been offed or anything just because of that logic, because if you'd make him go away, wouldn't it speak volumes to his listeners? Think about it, even if he experienced natural but premature death, wouldn't there be people, especially his listeners, telling maybe it was conspiracy too? If they disposed of him too openly, that'd be the smoking gun for them. So in my eyes, he has a life-insurance which doesn't expire, because his credibility has already been compromised. Compromising credibility is far cheaper and more effective and secure in terms of precautions, because while you can't control what people think, you can encourage them to question whistlerblowers by eroding their credibility. It should be questioned if there's doubt, by all means, but it can also be a very effective tactic if you succeed in giving them a bad rep, or if they help you do it with the way they act. It's like mental judo or aikido, you use your opponent's moves against them.

I think they regret not offing him many years ago. Just 15 years ago his following was small, and most people considered him crazy. But now that all this time has gone by, and alot of what he was saying back then has now become public information, his following has gone through the roof. And like you said, if they offed him now, it would not only prove to his listeners that what he's been preaching is true, but it would convince alot of others who dont believe him, that what he's saying is true.

Those FEMA camps, I dont buy that theory, it's not often I say that about anything but them... especially now, but if you think of it a bit deeper, why would they do that? How does that profit them? Would they really think it'd be the way to go about things to make their lives more comfortable? How on earth would it profit them? Would those FEMA camps be turned into some 3rd-world sweatshop apartments for workers and factories be built around them? It all just doesn't make sense to me, you dont capture people "just because", you do it because there's something in for you, whether you're a sadistic a-hole or want some money out of it or if seeing a big line of trailers in what looks just like a high-security prison yard ticks off some inner control freak of yours, but who'd really go to that extent for personal perversions? Who'd bother? I could understand if they did it to discipline people, but it doesn't work that way, because that'd take their spiritedness away or just increase resistance, and there's nothing to be gained from either.

A army manual that was leaked and confirmed a few months ago talk about re-education camps run by Fema and the military. Bush spent billions to bring up to date old WW2 camps they put Japanese Americans in. There are also several confirmed prisons, fully functional and supplied, that are empty. But the army re-education manual alone is very concerning.

And the off-chance they actually planned something like that... where would they find enough military personnel willing to enforce the whole thing? The risk for rebellion among military ranks would rise exponentially, and Russia, China and other big players would know this. They'd launch a full-scale invasion if they could disable the nukes and such first, but if they couldn't, they'd just go invade USA under the pretense of freeing the public from the oppressive military regime which is worse than North Kodea. Or if they were too scared of a nuclear war, they'd just sit it out but force all kinds of trade and diplomatic restrictions on the USA, as a way to pressure to end the FEMA camps. That would devastate USA financially, and leave it on the brink of a civil war once the situation was otherwise normalized.

If you think of all the potential and likely consequences that'd fall on doing something like FEMA camps, it just doesn't make sense if you wouldn't do it world-scale instead of in just one country.

If the day ever came where people were actualy put into fema camps, I think the majority of military personel that would run them would be foreigner's. We have already abbouced how Russia is going to help us with security at sporting events and such. I dont think other countries would have as big a need for such camps. I think the majority of the people who would end up in one would be folks who just werent going to let go of idea's such as freedom, and the founding documents. You made a really good point about the finacial ruin, and civil unrest that would be a direct conseqence. I personaly think thats exactly what they want. Anyone who would take a honest look at what they have done to 'save the economy', can clearly see that they are creating a controled economic demolition. Ben Bernanky has now made several indirect comments saying the economy will eventualy crash. Also, if they can start a civil war, then they will have main stream tell everyone night and day for months how the folks who are fighting the government are 'terrorist'. Then the patriot act and the new revision of NDAA would go into full swing, and they would (according to them) be in good legal standing to indefinitly detain, and or just kill anyone on the wrong team.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#49    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• 1,600 posts

• Ultimately, your experience is the best teacher.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

About FEMA camps, one way to get them to realistically work for the powers that be, would be that you put there only those who go against you and your views. That'd lessen the population in those camps quite a bit. And it can be done under the pretense of national peace too. We all love peace, so lets do something pre-emptive to make things more peaceful. A great excuse no?

If the day ever came where people were actualy put into fema camps, I think the majority of military personel that would run them would be foreigner's. We have already abbouced how Russia is going to help us with security at sporting events and such. I dont think other countries would have as big a need for such camps. I think the majority of the people who would end up in one would be folks who just werent going to let go of idea's such as freedom, and the founding documents. You made a really good point about the finacial ruin, and civil unrest that would be a direct conseqence. I personaly think thats exactly what they want. Anyone who would take a honest look at what they have done to 'save the economy', can clearly see that they are creating a controled economic demolition. Ben Bernanky has now made several indirect comments saying the economy will eventualy crash. Also, if they can start a civil war, then they will have main stream tell everyone night and day for months how the folks who are fighting the government are 'terrorist'. Then the patriot act and the new revision of NDAA would go into full swing, and they would (according to them) be in good legal standing to indefinitly detain, and or just kill anyone on the wrong team.

I've read about what you wrote I think a year or years ago, it's not new to me but I had forgotten. Thanks for reminding. You're very much right there I think, dont underestimate their craftiness. And they have every reason to collapse the economy, because a reset button allows you to change things more drastically, and also because of the debt that people keep worrying about. There will be a big feeling of relief felt by the masses when or after this collapse comes, and they'll take every advantage of it.

If they're smart, that is.

Edited by Mikko-kun, 20 July 2013 - 06:29 PM.

If you feel the need to argue with others, you dont get free will.
Be what you are. It's up to you.
Leaving everything behind, what are you left with? That which is always inside you. It'll always guide you, if you l
isten.
Nature itself has power no technology in hundred years will replicate. Power to heal you from the inside out. It is holy.

#50    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,646 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostLesionia, on 18 July 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

"But when you hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by." (Luke 21:9)

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#51    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

• Our choices make us who we are, not are past, not other people.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

hmmm this may be a long shot- but its worth a try. something hs been bugging me of late and one of my associates had mentioned that the purge has come. Then a month after the movie The Purge came out. (basically for the movie the government allows for 24 hr (or is it 48?) period that crime is legal.) Then someone had mentioned the negative music, movies, and shows are brainwashing certain impressionable people to kill.

Is it possible?

#52    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• 1,600 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:50 AM

Lesionia, you've heard of flash mobs? Or bash mobs? Here:

http://www.latimes.c...0,5847556.story

http://www.latimes.c...0,1569435.story

Basically those are events arranged through social medias, looting-riots I guess you'd call them. People go loot and break stuff, beat or shove off bystanders... much minor stuff than killing but there. I got the impression that it's mostly youth doing it and though they claim it's because of some trials that've been gone awry, people say it's just an excuse for free shopping spree for them. Can't say I disagree, really.

But that something like in the movie the Purge to happen? No... you know why? Because if you went out, you'd be sniped. And it's much more dangerous to attack someone's home than to defend it. The element of surprise, and though most people dont probably know how to make traps against other humans, everyone can build a basic trap which creates sound, like attach a bell to a door. That already can give you the edge in life-and-death situations.
And well, what's the point in killing each other? To become a tad bit richer? Killing leaves a mark on you, you dont do it that lightly. There's more benign crimes you can do to get richer if it's about money. And people have a will to love and be loved. That you dont overcome so easy. If you've been nice to your neighbors and they're more like a family to you, then it's much harder to kill them too. Even if you had several opportunities and had reasoned yourself to do it, you probably couldn't do it. And many people know this. Killing a stranger, and especially killing someone from a distance, is far easier. The more you dont have to see their face and feel them, the easier. I've watched some gang documentaries, and though the youth try to be tough, even when they shoot members of other gangs with a purpose to kill, they dont kill them. Because they haven't been coached enough to go that far, because there's still the sensitive side in them. More cruel gangs who coach their members more brutally, have more efficient killers. Most of the population hasn't received that kind of a coaching, not the kind of one where they try to make you indifferent to human life, it's different from just practising martial arts. If people had received that kind of a coaching, it might be possible. Possible, and just that, I'd say. But we're big steps away from that kinda thing, as far as I see it.

Leaving everything behind, what are you left with? That which is always inside you. It'll always guide you, if you l
isten.
Nature itself has power no technology in hundred years will replicate. Power to heal you from the inside out. It is holy.

#53    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,197 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 21 July 2013 - 06:50 AM, said:

Lesionia, you've heard of flash mobs? Or bash mobs? Here:

http://www.latimes.c...0,5847556.story

http://www.latimes.c...0,1569435.story

Basically those are events arranged through social medias, looting-riots I guess you'd call them. People go loot and break stuff, beat or shove off bystanders... much minor stuff than killing but there. I got the impression that it's mostly youth doing it and though they claim it's because of some trials that've been gone awry, people say it's just an excuse for free shopping spree for them. Can't say I disagree, really.

I think you're getting confused between a flash mob, which is a bunch of people popping up in a public place and typically performing Gangam Style*, and then dispersing as quickly as they appeared, and rioting & looitng. Rioting & looting are no part of a proper flash mob.

* or, before it was outlawed, Harlem Shake

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#54    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• 1,600 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:19 AM

Ah, yes, bash mobs.. I heard the flash mob term in the same topic another forum, sigh... thanks for correcting :)

isten.

#55    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:20 AM

Yeah I would agree that going all out like the movie would be an unwise and foolish- (but not entirely impossible and difficult as you think.) But having a government do that would defiantly raise red flags.

#56    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• 1,600 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

Maybe, but I still doubt a lot of the people would turn to killers when no one's telling them to do that. Though it could happen. But you know, if it were to happen, who's to say there wouldn't be anyone trying to assault the officials too? Though they'd no doubt be a harder nut to crack... I wouldn't want to be their bodyguard then.

isten.

#57    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

A army manual that was leaked and confirmed a few months ago talk about re-education camps run by Fema and the military. Bush spent billions to bring up to date old WW2 camps they put Japanese Americans in. There are also several confirmed prisons, fully functional and supplied, that are empty. But the army re-education manual alone is very concerning.

Do you have the manual by any chance? Have you read through it?

Edited by Stellar, 22 July 2013 - 12:56 PM.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#58    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,470 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 17 July 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

Why, in perhaps quick bullet point form, and without, preferably, having to resort to Yotube videos or anything involving Infowars or Alex Jones, would a One World Government necessarily be a bad thing?

Realizing Im replying somewhat late to this;

- power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely (corny, but true);
- %'age of todays sovereign nations / unions exemplifying true (constitutional) democracy, acting on the voice of The People, is negligible.

I can think of one, Iceland. But thats about it.

#59    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostStellar, on 19 July 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Squidfish: Some people just want there to be a deep rooted evil conspiracy because its the only way they know to add some flare to their lives. They need to feel like they're "in the know". It's quite obvious.

lmfao
I really don't need any more flare in my life- honestly one would think having the paranormal follow me around and constantly bug me would be enough flare.
Not to mention other things- but I made my point.

#60    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

So say this all does turn out to be true and everything suddenly happens within the next ten years (I know highly unlikely, but there is a slight possibility)

What is everyone's escape plan if you have one and what would you do to slightly prepare for it?

Also tagged with elites, nwo, goverment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users