Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

The New World Order

elites nwo goverment

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#76    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostLesionia, on 29 July 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

lizard people? Im sure they are real, but the whole conspiracy thing on them? I highly doubt its real.
and the new world order is real- too many coincidences add up.

The planet is raising in it's frequency so this is why the control system is panicing.  As the planet raises up people are starting to read david icke books and are seeing how the human race has been manipulated by a very small 1%. People are seeing what is happening the controllers are having to put into place greater measures to keep the people in their place.  I am shocked that no one can see it as it is so clear to see from my perspective that 'we' 'the human race' is being used to create the negative energy for the reptiles.  Why do we have to work so hard for very little and watch the 1% sit on their fat asses rich with all material things just laughing at us?
Money is not real and is controlled by the rothschilds FACT!!
I know scientist's are starting to come around to the fact that nothing is real, thank someone and hopefully soon more people will wake up from the illusion that these sicko's have put the human race in.

#77    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

A bit dull

• 26,776 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 29 July 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

A crackpot?  David icke has just recently finished a 5000 seat wembley talk for 10 hrs.  To understand what he is saying you have to actually sit down listen for 10 hrs.  It's to easy to have the mind of a (he's crazy)  I listened for 2 mins and it doesn't make sense.   Just out of interest how can a crazy man do a 10 hr talk and draw in 5000 people and not take a penny for the event?  
the "This video has 10,000,000 views, so it must be true!" argument again. :-/

I doubt you have the mind to comprehend someone who actually has been abducted by these evil reptiles.

How very true.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#78    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

• Our choices make us who we are, not are past, not other people.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:48 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 29 July 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

The planet is raising in it's frequency so this is why the control system is panicing.  As the planet raises up people are starting to read david icke books and are seeing how the human race has been manipulated by a very small 1%. People are seeing what is happening the controllers are having to put into place greater measures to keep the people in their place.  I am shocked that no one can see it as it is so clear to see from my perspective that 'we' 'the human race' is being used to create the negative energy for the reptiles.  Why do we have to work so hard for very little and watch the 1% sit on their fat asses rich with all material things just laughing at us?
Money is not real and is controlled by the rothschilds FACT!!
I know scientist's are starting to come around to the fact that nothing is real, thank someone and hopefully soon more people will wake up from the illusion that these sicko's have put the human race in.

Uhm can you personally message me about this... You seem to put together a lot of things that I hadn't expected anyone to put together so quickly. Please message me.

#79    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

• Our choices make us who we are, not are past, not other people.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

still I highly doubt some lower race and less evolved species is behind the new world order. I know! its an immortal being behind it! JKS

#80    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 29 July 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

I'll just say, how would you prove what two people talked in a private conversation of which there's no record of, especially of it's contents? How would you attack someone who didn't break the law or can afford to hire the best lawyers and in the worst case has the money to pay the fines, and the money to lobby laws to more suitable ones for you? You probably say something like "but you must trust someone" again, but I just wonder, will you trust someone else more than yourself? I dont know the word for that, but insecurity could be one. Feeling you have nothing you can really trust on in this world and always keep searching for it, looking at other people to find it. It's within you though, something in the way you handle these things. Is my take on this all here.

Well, then, it's up to each one to decide what to take as real and what not to. What can I say?

#81    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostLesionia, on 30 July 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

still I highly doubt some lower race and less evolved species is behind the new world order. I know! its an immortal being behind it! JKS

Well it is, why do you think their are so many wars?  The reason behind the wars, ROTHSCHILDS want to bring down all the major players who have their own sovereignty and install the ROTHCHILDS FEDERAL RESERVE CURRENCY.  When anyone around the world borrows any money it will be from ROTHSCHILDS banking system where you have to pay back interest on money that doesn't exist and WILL NEVER EXIST.   The reason they need to do this is so people are stuck in the misery of DEBT and they remain in control of every human being causing misery to the planet.  The reason, CONTROL! because once people have figured out it's all an illusion BANG! goes their power, BANG! goes the reptiles that control the planet.  The reptiles are like a virus, they hacked into our system and use the human race for it energy source.  Now these guys can see in the 4th dimension we can only see in 3d.   They are able to see more than what humans see which means they can manipulate us.  Now the planet is raising up in its vibration from a duality, back to oneness.   I could go on but If you wanna know more buy the wembley 2012 DVD, FASCINATING BEYOND ANYTHING ANY HUMAN HAS ENCOUNTERED.

Oneness is the only way out of this mess.  If we humans keep going on this way we have been going on then the planet which has a spirit will simply discarnate and leave a planet dead and no other human being will be able to explore it ever again.    I used to laugh at this until I figured out how bloody serious it is and how true it is.  Once you open up to the knowledge then you realise nothing is real  except a belief system.  Keep us dumb working on trivail sh** like good sheep.

#82    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostSquidfish, on 30 July 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

Well, then, it's up to each one to decide what to take as real and what not to. What can I say?

That's how they get ya, how can you tell a moron in uniform what is real when he's been told what is real.  The system makes robots the system protect's itself and uses anyone to protect it.   It don't care about race, creed, colour,  while we all are fighting over parking tickets, idiot security guards telling you what to do, when they have no right what so ever the system functions and we all keeping it in it's place, causing misery.  Once all humans are able to work out what's going on the control system can never manipulate human beings again and the planet will be able to repair and take us back up the chakra system to a much more beautiful world it once was.

#83    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,694 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 29 July 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

Then again it is someone speaking for 5 hrs and I doubt you have the mind to comprehend someone who actually has been abducted by these evil reptiles.
Did they do naughty things to you?

This makes perfect sense to someone like me that has been reading all his books watched all his talks because I went through such a spiritual experience that all the dots started to connect and could see everything what david icke has been talking about.   I WOKE UP!!
Not if you're seeing shapeshifting reptilians.

#84    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 31 July 2013 - 10:40 AM, said:

Did they do naughty things to you?

No but they did naughty things to credo, read his transcript of his story.  He states that these things are like touching dead chicken feet.   Cold blooded reptiles.

Not if you're seeing shapeshifting reptilians.

Who needs to see one when the evidence is everywhere that we all worship the reptilian mind.  Te reptilian mind is keep everyone's mind in the small box.  I can see coming here they got you lot. :yes:

#85    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,694 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 31 July 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

Who needs to see one when the evidence is everywhere that we all worship the reptilian mind.  Te reptilian mind is keep everyone's mind in the small box.  I can see coming here they got you lot. :yes:
And when you lack evidence, make it up.

#86    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 31 July 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

And when you lack evidence, make it up.

Like Money you mean?   :whistle:

#87    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• The answer to 1984, is uhhh... 1812?

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

This is why I hate David Icke. A lot of what you are saying is true (about the rothschilds and monetary system), but then you throw in Reptilians (have yet to see any evidence for their existence at all) and assure people that you are crazy/full of it. Where is the solid evidence for Reptilians? From ancient statues and hieroglyphs? From blurry youtube videos of people "morphing"? The "New World Order" is ran by humans. Corrupt sick powerful humans, but still just human nonetheless.

#88    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

• Ultimately, your experience is the best teacher.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Actually, if there's a new world order, it's not ran by those few at the top. They might be pulling strings, but it's always each and every one of us who lets them get off. What it takes to stop them? To do something. What it takes to allow them to have their way? To not do anything about it. For example, if you at the one hand supported the extinction of unfair diamond mining operations to have decent working terms for people there, but on the other hand would still eat chocolate that's been brought from slave-farms that have persisted to modern times, you'd still be supporting the slave drivers.

If nobody played their game, they'd have no chips in this game to buy us over. But they do.

If you feel the need to argue with others, you dont get free will.
Be what you are. It's up to you.
Leaving everything behind, what are you left with? That which is always inside you. It'll always guide you, if you l
isten.
Nature itself has power no technology in hundred years will replicate. Power to heal you from the inside out. It is holy.

#89    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostGlorfindel, on 31 July 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

This is why I hate David Icke. A lot of what you are saying is true (about the rothschilds and monetary system), but then you throw in Reptilians (have yet to see any evidence for their existence at all) and assure people that you are crazy/full of it. Where is the solid evidence for Reptilians? From ancient statues and hieroglyphs? From blurry youtube videos of people "morphing"? The "New World Order" is ran by humans. Corrupt sick powerful humans, but still just human nonetheless.

what makes me laugh is if you ever saw one you would be in the same situation like david icke trying to explain that these reptiles exist.

Are you sure about that?   Why would a human destroy it's enviroment?

#90    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 31 July 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Actually, if there's a new world order,

it's not ran by those few at the top. They might be pulling strings, but it's always each and every one of us who lets them get off. What it takes to stop them? To do something. What it takes to allow them to have their way? To not do anything about it. For example, if you at the one hand supported the extinction of unfair diamond mining operations to have decent working terms for people there, but on the other hand would still eat chocolate that's been brought from slave-farms that have persisted to modern times, you'd still be supporting the slave drivers.

If nobody played their game, they'd have no chips in this game to buy us over. But they do.

I actually believe they will be winners looking at the human race.

Also tagged with elites, nwo, goverment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users