Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

More White Kids Need To Die

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

POPULAR

I can't believe someone would actually say something like this....

Michael Eric Dyson: More White Kids Need to Die for America to Understand Racism

Link: http://m.youtube.com...player_embedded

Martin Luther King, Jr is rolling over in his grave.....
:no:

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,954 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

Well im sure that he will not say that in a white community..

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

That made my brain hurt. So stupid. :(

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,198 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

When the black community begins to look inward for answers and stops listening to the race whores, things can begin to get better for us all.  There are more than enough fair minded people in this country to put race relations in a far better place but the victim mentality needs to go.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#5    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,314 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

I dont think he is saying that he wants white kids to die, but that because it isnt affecting white kids racism still is misunderstood by those it doesn't effect.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#6    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,511 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 17 July 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

I dont think he is saying that he wants white kids to die, but that because it isnt affecting white kids racism still is misunderstood by those it doesn't effect.

The problem is there are some who will take it literally.

I saw pictures on one site where churches are even getting into the act accusing the jury of promoting racism.

Edited by Michelle, 17 July 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#7    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,246 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

So, I guess whites should've gone out and slaughtered some blacks after O.J. got off. Wait, that'd be racist, right?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#8    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,511 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 17 July 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

So, I guess whites should've gone out and slaughtered some blacks after O.J. got off. Wait, that'd be racist, right?

Some people were saying it was racist to anticipate riots after a not guilty verdict.

#9    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 17 July 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

Oh, I know. I knew who wasn't being literal, but that's just not true. When I watch the news or a history documentary, and such, when kids get hurt, no matter if their black, white, orange, or brown, it does affect me, emotionally. I hate to see kids get hurt.

Also, there is one thing he doesn't talk about:

Link: http://www.google.co...ved=0CEwQ9QEwCQ

Link: http://www.newnation...k-on-White.html

How come black on white crime is hardly covered in the media?

#10    tinysbox13

tinysbox13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• "**** Happens"

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

I'm not a racist...just a stereotype enthusiast. :whistle:

I'm pretty much speechless about above comment...

View PostKowalski, on 17 July 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Michael Eric Dyson: More White Kids Need to Die for America to Understand Racism

Unless he starts with Justin Bieber... :tsu:, then I'll understand racism right after that.

cogito ergo sum

#11    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,511 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostKowalski, on 17 July 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

Oh, I know. I knew who wasn't being literal, but that's just not true. When I watch the news or a history documentary, and such, when kids get hurt, no matter if their black, white, orange, or brown, it does affect me, emotionally. I hate to see kids get hurt.

If they were covered in the news we wouldn't have this backlash whenever the NAACP and Sharpton snap their fingers.

#12    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,246 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

View PostKowalski, on 17 July 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

Because blacks apparently can't be racist.

Where's the outrage for the 13 year old black kid that was shot dead by the 76 year old white guy right now? Hmmm? If the same people b*tching about the Zimmerman verdict aren't going to be enraged about this one, it's going to show how incredibly ignorant they are, and the role the media plays in the whole thing.

And, they'll just ignore those facts too.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=19680848

Edited by Sweetpumper, 17 July 2013 - 04:57 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#13    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,198 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostMichelle, on 17 July 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Some people were saying it was racist to anticipate riots after a not guilty verdict.
After the Rodney King verdict and the burning of inner city L.A. I think it would be imprudent NOT to consider that violence might follow such a media inspired feeding frenzy as this trial.  I will add that so far I have been pleasantly surprised and encouraged that it has been received in this way.  The protest in black churches, while misguided imo, is still an honorable and civically minded way to approach the issue.  In fact it could generate a lot of empathy in the rest of the nation if it is done in a spirit of healing rather than dissension.  But the idea that a man could be tried over and over until a certain group gets what they consider to be "justice" regardless what the actual laws say, is disturbing to me.  The gentleman who suggested that more dead white kids might change the white perspective in race issues is probably right.  It would HARDEN it exponentially.  His statement presupposes that most if not all troubles faced by blacks today is the responsibility of whites.  How else could he ignore the death toll and mayhem in black communities all over the country?

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#14    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

More idot's spreading hatred  !   Just what we need....... :devil:
Pulling the race card, trying to insite violence they haft to realize that they are the ones keeping the race issue going.

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:

#15    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,174 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

As much as we hate to admit it, racism is a part of human culture with often bad results. Thus, we try to correct it.

Racism is extremely rampant in Nature; amongst nearly all groups of animals/creatures. I don't know why, but in Nature seems to be some type of genetic thing. In humans it appears to be more complex, as not all humans have a racist mentality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users