Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Brian May's Badger E-Petition Is Most Signed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

An online petition begun by Queen guitarist Brian May which calls for an end to a cull of badgers has become the most signed e-petition on the Government's website.

More than 258,700 people have added their name to the e-petition since it was started in August 2012 and it is still gathering signatures. It will remain open until September 7.

It has now surpassed the previous most-signed e-petition which related to the London Riots. That attracted 258,270 names and is now closed.

The Government has said the badger cull is necessary to prevent the spread of bovine tuberculosis (TB) by badgers.

But the e-petition argues in favour of a more sustainable and humane solution, including a vaccination programme for badgers and cattle.

View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

the Govt. will think with their wallets as usual i'm afaid XSAS.
it's much cheaper to shoot them, or tear them apart with dogs than to impliment a vaccination programme.....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#3    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,270 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:23 PM

Says a lot about peoples priorities in the UK... :hmm:

Where is the link to sign up?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users