Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

British 'Drugs Baron' Owns 10 Luxury Villas

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

More details have emerged about the wealth of suspected British drugs baron Brian Charrington, who has been arrested at his Spanish villa.

Charrington, from Middlesbrough, was one of 13 alleged drug traffickers detained in a joint operation - seven in Spain and six in Venezuela.

The suspects also included one of Charrington's sons and his girlfriend, who was among those held in South America.

Charrington, 57, was detained at his home in Alicante - one of 10 he is said to own in Spain.

Spanish police said he also has a string of expensive boats and cars.

View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

Very soon to be seized by the Authorities hopefully.

Malaysia and Indonesia have the Best way to deal with Drug Smugglers. :gun:

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#3    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,054 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

These thugs peddle in misery and despair!! 25 Tons of Cocaine!

The authorities will seize every last cent these fools have earned in their sick "career", and in a nod to shadow134, I totally agree, when it comes to drug running with the sole intent of hooking people into a downward spiralling addiction then these people act outside of Society at Large to the extent that they knowingly kill many people, undermine the Social Fabric and laugh at us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users