Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

True Tales of Haunted Dolls

haunted dolls robert the doll

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    rachelkleypassparrow

rachelkleypassparrow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

• 'Be yourself; because nobody else can be you and love yourself and others in the process.'

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

I bought a doll recently off EBAY. Her dress was tatty and she was sad with a dirty cheek. I got rid of her old dress and got her new clothes. Her demeanor has appearred to change. I felt uncomfortable with her at first when I walked in the room and I have photographed her in various clothes. I call her LALA which is Armenian for doll. I did not knowwhat else to call her. She is a lovely doll now but there is something about her that sets her apart from her sister doll who was well loved.

'WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH RELIGION TO MAKE US HATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER' Siddur Lev Chadash prayerbook
OUR PARANORMAL WORLD
website email
email if you have anything you would like to submit to the website
upon approval from admin
Posted Image

#32    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 7,568 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

I was a bit disappointed by the article...
The doll shown in above the title was "Howdy Doody"!!... And no mention of him in the story... Is the puppet haunted?

#33    UnleashedBeast

UnleashedBeast

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:05 PM

Hello guys my name is Jasper and I live in the UK and I'm a truck driver..
I've a story to tell about a young girl that lived in London she was 6 years old when she died.
The cause of her dead is still not solved yet.
Rumors has said that the little girl has cut herself (Suicide).
The name of that girl was Lisa and this happend in 2009.
The strange thing about this whole case is she had a baby doll like every little girl. But she acted really strange when she talked to that baby doll.
She used 2 voices, One voice was her normal voice and the second voice was like a high pitched cartoon character.
The parents of that little girl noticed really strange things at night. Lisa started to act diabolic at night she was literally possessed by a demon named Rishika.
Lisa yelled; I'M RISHIKA AND I'M NOT DEAD. And she grabbed a knive from the kitchen. Her parents tried to calm her down and with success the demon left Lisa.
A couple days later Lisa was found dead in her room when she was playing with her baby doll. They found a knive in her room and her mother was accused for murdering her own daughter.
After the whole situation her father commited suicide and the mother of Lisa is in prison. But all the stuff in that house included the baby doll has moved to Belgium. And yes I was the truck driver that moved the stuff in a warehouse in Belgium. The stuff is probably re-used again. INCLUDED the baby doll!

So if people in Belgium are noticing strange things after they bought a doll it's probably the demon named Rishika.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users