Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Could this explain crop circles?

crop circles rc helicopter

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

View Postsam_comm, on 17 July 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

I haven't say it has to be Aliens. That is but one theory. In some cases it could be ionized plasma vortex or ball lightning making these strange designs. I am inclined to think that there may be more into the cropcircle phenomenon than a modern prank. I do not know.

This video looks linteresting:

#17    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

View Post27vet, on 17 July 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

That seems pretty loud to

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#18    samus

samus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 18 July 2013 - 03:24 PM, said:

I've seen this video on Youtube, it's interesting. Though I am not convinced that this footage have not been tempered with. Do not get me wrong, I am a firm believer that Orbs can be legit paranormal activity. It just seems to me that these white orbs do not even touch the field while making the design very quickly which is strange and doubtful. But I actually like the theory of orbs making corpcircles. Some scientific researchers think that orbs are a very interesting phenomenon.

And yet a growing number of respectable scientists refuse to write off the possibility that these orbs, which are starting to appear on cameras around the world, just might offer a fascinating glimpse into the unknown.

Professor William Tiller, a theoretical physicist who spent 35 years researching consciousness and matter at Stanford University in California, reminded the conference that what we see with our physical eyes comprises less then 10 per cent of the known universe.

This is because human vision operates only within a limited range of the electromagnetic spectrum. For instance, we cannot see radio waves, which carry huge amounts of information, yet we know they exist.

Source: http://www.dailymail...s-DO-exist.html

Edited by sam_comm, 18 July 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#19    Macroramphosis

Macroramphosis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

• "The clever men at Oxford
    Know all that there is to be knowed.
    But they none of them know one half as much
    As intelligent Mr. Toad!"

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

Can you imagine the stewardesses going up and down the aisle just before that helicopter re-landed........ "Garbage ? Anyone have any garbage ? Finished your drink, sir ? Thank you, sir........any more garbage ??"

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

#20    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 18 July 2013 - 03:24 PM, said:

Good grief, this is a demonstrated hoax video perpetrated by circlefakers

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#21    brlesq1

brlesq1

Fan Dancer

• 1,156 posts

• Reality is highly overrated.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

I wonder how many times he crashed that thing before he improved his skills to the point he could do this. But I don't think it explains crop circles...

Forget what they told you. You want the truth, follow the money.
In this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life, you're on your own.--Prince

#22    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

cooool imma buy a helicopter ! but i dont understand why you are trying to make fun out of crop circles with this video ! thankx to guys like you.
guys like me , zoser, tau xeti , and all those other believers who knows the truth ........ ah man .. this is just toooo childish .  
maybe you should tell your friends that you are making crop circles with a helicopter!

#23    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for all the  replies. The point about crop circles is that there is supposedly no evidence of an entry or exit path, so they must be made by a flying or floating entity, either controlled by an earthling, or extraterrestrial. I don't think that any natural phenomena such as lightning could make such perfect circles.Therefore either #1 or #2 must be the culprit. We have yet to prove that #2 exists. Presumed culprit #1 has all the technology, gadgets, toys to create crop circles as is  demonstrated  in the  video.

#24    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,334 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

For sure Tampered with,good but its all a Hoax as always. :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#25    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

bullshiz...cant make some of the designs i have seen

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,334 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:59 AM

Really ? THats gotta be a Smelly Circle ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

View Post27vet, on 28 August 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Thanks for all the  replies. The point about crop circles is that there is supposedly no evidence of an entry or exit path, so they must be made by a flying or floating entity, either controlled by an earthling, or extraterrestrial. I don't think that any natural phenomena such as lightning could make such perfect circles.Therefore either #1 or #2 must be the culprit. We have yet to prove that #2 exists. Presumed culprit #1 has all the technology, gadgets, toys to create crop circles as is  demonstrated  in the  video.

All crop circles are man made. There is no evidence because people walk on the tramlines, and any footprints that might be spotted are attributed to visitors.

This explains them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users