Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NK has been detonating nukes. Where are UFOs?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 20 July 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

it's probably the Galactic Federation of Light, bunch of peacenik ban-the-bomb Commies.

ARRG I HATE TREEHUGGING ETS!!!

#32    Macroramphosis

Macroramphosis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

• "The clever men at Oxford
    Know all that there is to be knowed.
    But they none of them know one half as much
    As intelligent Mr. Toad!"

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

If you root around on the internet you'll find the Russians have had a few "incidents", as it were. I also seem to remember an incident on a NATO base either in Germany or France, too. Not sure whether it was directly attributed to UFO's or not, I'll see if I can find the link.

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

#33    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,359 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:36 AM

Ahhhh.... can I point out something rather unrelated to the main topic?

I read through records of ancient UFOs witnessed through history. One thing that disturbed me was a lack of fundamental change in designs of UFOs. Have they reached some kind of technological stagnation? I can't even speculate.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#34    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,119 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostMacroramphosis, on 20 July 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

If you root around on the internet you'll find the Russians have had a few "incidents", as it were. I also seem to remember an incident on a NATO base either in Germany or France, too. Not sure whether it was directly attributed to UFO's or not, I'll see if I can find the link.
Yes, there's all sorts of stories of UFOs doing that sort of thing over Russian missile bases. In fact, Russia probably had as many UFO stories, and many of considerably higher degrees of  :wacko: , than America.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#35    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,119 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 21 July 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

Ahhhh.... can I point out something rather unrelated to the main topic?

I read through records of ancient UFOs witnessed through history. One thing that disturbed me was a lack of fundamental change in designs of UFOs. Have they reached some kind of technological stagnation? I can't even speculate.
Bby throughout history do you mean back to Biblical times & so on? Well, I'm not sure if they could be relied on as reliable eyewitness reports, for a start, they'd be bound to describe them in terms that they could understand (a fiery chariot, and so on).

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users