Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Edgar Mitchell calls for end to UFO cover-ups

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
393 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,083 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:07 AM

Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell is no stranger to the world of UFOs and government conspiracies.

Bloomberg said:

On Feb. 5, 1971, Edgar Mitchell became the sixth of only 12 men to step on the moon. Of that elite dozen, which included Buzz Aldrin and the late Neil Armstrong 44 years ago this week, Mitchell is the only one to go on record about his controversial belief in extraterrestrial UFOs -- and of a possible government cover-up.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

I find the most interesting thing the talks he had with eyewitnesses to Roswell and the associated peripheral issues (like the delivery of child sized coffins). There has been so much speculation and anecdotal stories about what happened there as well as varying "revelations" by the government that we may never be certain of the facts.

#3    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

Why, exactly, would a child-sized coffin be needed? Wouldn't a hypothetical child-sized alien fit into an adult-sized coffin?

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,809 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Smaller coffin might mean less chance of the body rattling around and getting damaged.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 July 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

Why, exactly, would a child-sized coffin be needed? Wouldn't a hypothetical child-sized alien fit into an adult-sized coffin?

Because they were custom made by the military, in an operation that was secret, and a coverup.

#6    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

As it applies to the UFO cover-up, Edgar Mitchell is right.  Most people these days already believe that the UFO phenomena is indeed very real and that the government knows and has known all about it for decades.  If an astronaut who has been to outer space tells us something else is out there, we should pay attention.  The fact is Edgar Mitchell is not the only astronaut to go public about his opinion on UFOs and the cover up that is on going.  That should tell an informed person that there is more to the topic than meets the eye and that the government knows what that something is.  I do believe they have used so much disinformation that it is hard to separate when the government is simply covering black projects or the times when legit UFO events occur.  But I think all observers can agree that numerous lies have been told to the US by our own government for so long that its credibility does not exist.

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#7    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,377 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

Makes no sense. Why would they need a coffin in the first place? Surely the alleged alien bodies would have been placed in some hermetically sealed container and transported for analysis. An analysis they'd probably never leave.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 18 July 2013 - 01:32 PM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#8    ExoPaul

ExoPaul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

The coffins bother me in the fact that you bury coffins... and I don't see them burying dead aliens that crashed on earth!

Either they are stored in some way, either frozen in some form of cryo or fluid or air-tight capsule for future need to carry out tests, or they would be cremated so all evidence was destroyed, including any dangerous bacteria or viruses they may have been carrying or given off during the decomposing stage. To order child-like coffins would neither preserve nor destroy the subjects and so it makes little sense to me.

Add to that the fact that if they were stored, they would be in tanks, or in bags..... witnesses wouldn't describe them as "coffins" as you would only use that term if they appeared coffin-like in appearance. If you saw the military transporting large liquid nitrogen tanks to store them in, would you call them coffins, or would you call them large/small tanks?

Edited by ExoPaul, 18 July 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#9    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 18 July 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

Makes no sense. Why would they need a coffin in the first place? Surely the alleged alien bodies would have been placed in some heretically sealed container and transported for analysis. An analysis they'd probably never leave.

Cheers,
Badeskov

That would be assuming that heretically sealed containers were readily available in case of such events happening.  In which case, you would be right.  However, this event could not have been forseen or prepared for so using coffins to hide the bodies until they reached their final destinations would make perfect sense.  It would be a way of hiding the bodies until they reached a facility capable of preserving and dealing with them.

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#10    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,377 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 18 July 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

That would be assuming that heretically sealed containers were readily available in case of such events happening.  In which case, you would be right.  However, this event could not have been forseen or prepared for so using coffins to hide the bodies until they reached their final destinations would make perfect sense.  It would be a way of hiding the bodies until they reached a facility capable of preserving and dealing with them.

Of course such hermetiically sealed containers would be readily avaible. They were and are used for a large variety purposes. Just grab a couple used to transport stuff you don't want exposed to oxygen or opposite, leaking stuff.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#11    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 18 July 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

As it applies to the UFO cover-up, Edgar Mitchell is right.  Most people these days already believe that the UFO phenomena is indeed very real and that the government knows and has known all about it for decades.  If an astronaut who has been to outer space tells us something else is out there, we should pay attention.  The fact is Edgar Mitchell is not the only astronaut to go public about his opinion on UFOs and the cover up that is on going.  That should tell an informed person that there is more to the topic than meets the eye and that the government knows what that something is.  I do believe they have used so much disinformation that it is hard to separate when the government is simply covering black projects or the times when legit UFO events occur.  But I think all observers can agree that numerous lies have been told to the US by our own government for so long that its credibility does not exist.

Our government lied because the advanced technology is dual use technology.

- Both Civilian and Military Applications -

More Cover Up Info Here:

http://www.alieninterview.org

The Stanton Friedman book Crash at Corona is also very good.

#12    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 18 July 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

They eventually put them all in a freezer.

#13    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,377 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 18 July 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

Our government lied because the advanced technology is dual use technology.

- Both Civilian and Military Applications -

More Cover Up Info Here:

http://www.alieninterview.org

The Stanton Friedman book Crash
at Corona is also very good.

Sigh. Friedman's book is a piece of made up junk, in other words pure fiction. And, no, this is not to engage you, this is for the sake of others.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#14    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,377 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostTau Ceti Xeta, on 18 July 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

They eventually put them all in a freezer.

And you know this how? Oh, that's right - the voices in your head told you.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#15    kwin

kwin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Dr Mitchell makes perfect sense. It's time for the big 'reveal' which would also blow the lid off the outrageously expensive 'occult' military/industrial complex that gave secrecy in govt a whole new meaning and created a 'classified' / 'top secret' nightmare for us today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users