Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Edgar Mitchell calls for end to UFO cover-ups

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
393 replies to this topic

#391    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 09 August 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:

Interesting. Do you know what else we share DNA with that also has thick skin? Trees. Any stories about tree aliens (I'm probably going to regret asking that)?

As far as the 'reptilian mind' bit, every vertebrate shares some form of it, it doesn't necessarily imply that it came from aliens, just common ancestors throughout the evolution of life on this planet.

Well everything shares DNA. Just a few differences make you different then a fly. This is why we as researchers know that our own DNA has been tampered with. That's all I will say for now.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#392    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 09 August 2013 - 08:40 AM, said:

Are you trying to be funny or something? maybe i ought to endlessly spam youtube videos of david icke and similar nutjobs. You never actually reply to anything that anyone asks you, you just pump out endless spam with the same videos over and over again. You never answered what I asked you about whether you have seen any of the other things that I have posted, you just repeat the same tired old cliches about Sheeple, you haven't explained what this symbolism is that you're talking about, and then you post another video.

I don't find it funny that you classify David Icke as as a nutjob. For now you have truly shown the fruits of your being as a sheeple.

Spiral Symbolism:

#393    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 09 August 2013 - 08:40 AM, said:

Are you trying to be funny or something? maybe i ought to endlessly spam youtube videos of david icke and similar nutjobs. You never actually reply to anything that anyone asks you, you just pump out endless spam with the same videos over and over again. You never answered what I asked you about whether you have seen any of the other things that I have posted, you just repeat the same tired old cliches about Sheeple, you haven't explained what this symbolism is that you're talking about, and then you post another video.

You know I feel your energy and I know who you are. At the prospect of this forum at taking jabs at people I will not take one at you. I will go for the night as John Lennon said:

All you need is love.

Spiral Symbolism:

#394    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,065 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

As this thread has long stopped producing anything constructive in the way of discussion I think it's past time we put this to bed.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users