Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

reverse argument

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts

• Ultimately, your experience is the best teacher.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

View Postkannin, on 24 July 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

ok im converting to the corcodile-peoples red book of holy hunting

I could be a very bad man tricking you! You must not be so easily swayed! And I'm no sheep, you're a sheep!!

Crocodile-peoples Red Book of Holy Hunting dictates you must be very self-sufficient and hunt your foot with your bare hands butt-naked. It's the way of the predator of light! If you follow my rule, I guarentee you will be salvaged from your hunting grounds and your feet will be found again.

Seriously, you must not believe everything people say! I didn't see bible making any higher mathematic formulas like what are all the decimals of Pii. God must've known the answer so why was it not included? Croco-book will tell you it and many more things you need for survival...

If you feel the need to argue with others, you dont get free will.
Be what you are. It's up to you.
Leaving everything behind, what are you left with? That which is always inside you. It'll always guide you, if you l
isten.
Nature itself has power no technology in hundred years will replicate. Power to heal you from the inside out. It is holy.

#92    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:51 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 July 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

My the lord have sweet mercy on your soul....It is so sad to see satan work his tricks on you all :(

I'll pray for you all and hope that one day, you'll all come back to our flock... You lost little sheep   lol
lol BM your awsome!

View PostMikko-kun, on 24 July 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

I could be a very bad man tricking you! You must not be so easily swayed! And I'm no sheep, you're a sheep!!

Crocodile-peoples Red Book of Holy Hunting dictates you must be very self-sufficient and hunt your foot with your bare hands butt-naked. It's the way of the predator of light! If you follow my rule, I guarentee you will be salvaged from your hunting grounds and your feet will be found again.

Seriously, you must not believe everything people say! I didn't see bible making any higher mathematic formulas like what are all the decimals of Pii. God must've known the answer so why was it not included? Croco-book will tell you it and many more things you need for survival...
i run my own business and am a boss for a large company, have 4 children a wife 2 dogs and a cat, i think im pretty self sufficient

#93    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• 1,592 posts

• Ultimately, your experience is the best teacher.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

But can you catch your own food without help?

If you feel the need to argue with others, you dont get free will.
Be what you are. It's up to you.
Leaving everything behind, what are you left with? That which is always inside you. It'll always guide you, if you l
isten.
Nature itself has power no technology in hundred years will replicate. Power to heal you from the inside out. It is holy.

#94    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:56 AM

i fish on a regular and camp 2 months out of the year, i can make a katamarank with shoe laces and fallen trees and a tarp, i own a .22 a 12 gauge and hunt atleast one weekend out of the month, i usually perfer compound bows but cross bows work to, yeah i think im covered

#95    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:07 AM

View Postkannin, on 24 July 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

i fish on a regular and camp 2 months out of the year, i can make a katamarank with shoe laces and fallen trees and a tarp, i own a .22 a 12 gauge and hunt atleast one weekend out of the month, i usually perfer compound bows but cross bows work to, yeah i think im covered

AHA that's why you like my avatar   lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#96    markprice

markprice

BANNED

• 3,718 posts

• BANNED

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

All these lost sheep must return to the Church; confess your sins and be baptized. It is the only way.

Wait, Allah will accept your conversion then join us in Mecca!

Wait a minute, submit your petition at your local Masonic Lodge and then if you pass probation, and your check clears, you need not choose one religion.

Nonsense! Those who do not study the Torah waste their life.

But, if you follow the way of Buddha you can escape reincarnation after you achieve nirvana.

Although the Tao is mysterious, and there is nothing to achieve without letting go, you can live in harmony.

Nothing is the end. And nothing matters quite a bit.

God realization if you meditate with a guru.

If you keep that up you will need an exorcism.

BANNED UNDERSTAND.

#97    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,267 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 23 July 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

I've been disagreeing with you the entire time.. I am so dead, you'll have to bury me twice   :lol:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users