Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Clear Photo Of Wingless Jersey Devil

jersey devil

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

I was amazed at the quality of this photo. It matches an eyewitness report of a mystery creature exactly imv. Sighting

Bryan's Sighting
Location: Route 542, Hammonton, NJ     Date: August 28th, 2007

It was just a late night drive home from Philadelphia one evening. I am used to the drive and often see deer and other creatures crossing my path, however this was nothing I had ever seen before. It crossed from farm land on the left side of the road to a dense patch of trees to the right. Color is often hard to describe at night but it appeared to have grey, leathery skin. It appeared to me at first like a kangaroo but was using more of its front legs, sort of half crawling, half slithering. The hind legs were more prominent, again like a kangaroo. It had a pointed tail which was not dragging, but stuck out straight behind the creature. It appeared very streamlined. It had an angular pointed head which resembled a horse. It was larger than any fox I had ever seen and appeared hairless. It also seemed to have an eerie glow about it, possibly due to the color in the moonlight and headlights.

Photo: New Jersey Devil Photo

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#2    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Just looks fake. The tail especially gives it away. Photographic evidence means nothing in the tech age.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Uhh its a rat...or fake toy

Edited by The New Richard Nixon, 19 July 2013 - 02:14 PM.

#4    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

It looks suspiciously similar to another good photo of a mystery creature, although this one is bigger and tailless. It has the same short coat and muscular long back legs with a large head and visible ears.

Attached Thumbnails

• trailcamCreature2.jpg

Edited by NatureBoff, 19 July 2013 - 02:51 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#5    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thats fake too

#6    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,245 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostNatureBoff, on 19 July 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

I was amazed at the quality of this photo. It matches an eyewitness report of a mystery creature exactly imv. Sighting

Photo: New Jersey Devil Photo

It's not a wingless Jersey devil... It's a hairless squirrel from Oklahoma... Here's a couple links of it, including a pic of it from the front, holding a nut:

http://www.businessi...ey-devil-2013-6
http://www.nj.com/so...s_squirrel.html

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#7    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

yeah the tail gave it away

View Postrashore, on 19 July 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

It's not a wingless Jersey devil... It's a hairless squirrel from Oklahoma... Here's a couple links of it, including a pic of it from the front, holding a nut:

you had me at "holding a nut"

#8    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

View Postrashore, on 19 July 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

Okay! Hairless squirrel it is!! Still doesn't explain the other Trail Cam shot though..

At least I got it right that it was a real animal photo and not "Uhh its a rat...or fake toy" or "Just looks fake. The tail especially gives it away.."

Duh

Edited by NatureBoff, 19 July 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#9    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostNatureBoff, on 19 July 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Okay! Hairless squirrel it is!! Still doesn't explain the other Trail Cam shot though..
its fake

#10    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

its a fake still, because it was originally posted as a jersey devil, witch it is clearly a squirel, so the original thought was a fake, the animal is real, but its still fake, sorry its early and im at work hope that made sense

#11    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

nixon thought it was toy..

#12    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

kinda looked like a toy at first so i guess i get were he is coming from on that one

#13    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• 1,434 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

Have you ever posted anything and not acted like a sulky little girl when people doubt the paranormal angle?

Just curious.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#14    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 19 July 2013 - 03:24 PM, said:

Have you ever posted anything and not acted like a sulky little girl when people doubt the paranormal angle?

Just curious.
BAM OCTOPUS IN THE FACE

#15    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

lol. You were wrong. It's not paranormal to be a cryptid anyhow, that term applies to ghosts.

Also tagged with jersey devil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users