Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

SMILE.JPG

monster demon spirit scary

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#16    CHRIS_UK

CHRIS_UK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• Humour is the key :D

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

I read this and thought ''ha, what harm could looking at this do''. I had heard all the storys of haunting
nightmares etc etc and i thought to myself, what a crock, i won't get nightmares or anything, it's just
a stupid photoshop.

Well, what can i say... I opened the file and looked at it, I almost wet myself.

I laughed so hard i almost fell off of my chair and not a single nightmare, ...nada...zip!

But then again, maybe i'm not weak enough in my mentallity to fall victim to this crock 'o babba  :)

Still gives me recurring chuckles of laughter when i think about it....

#17    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostCHRIS_UK, on 23 July 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

I read this and thought ''ha, what harm could looking at this do''. I had heard all the storys of haunting
nightmares etc etc and i thought to myself, what a crock, i won't get nightmares or anything, it's just
a stupid photoshop.

Well, what can i say... I opened the file and looked at it, I almost wet myself.

I laughed so hard i almost fell off of my chair and not a single nightmare, ...nada...zip!

But then again, maybe i'm not weak enough in my mentallity to fall victim to this crock 'o babba  :)

i can understand if people were a little weaker, some people do get nightmares off of cheap horror flicks, so i can get how some might have gotten a few off that pic, its the the original in my mind the original is a little creepier, but one person looks at the pic gets a nightmare spreads the word and bam pic is viralStill gives me recurring chuckles of laughter when i think about it....

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#18    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

• He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostCHRIS_UK, on 23 July 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

a stupid photoshop.

Still gives me recurring chuckles of laughter when i think about it....
I got nightmares off of it. I used to get nightmares real easily.  Just because you don't doesn't mean someone else don't.

#19    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,766 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostJennifer_P, on 23 July 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

I got nightmares off of it. I used to get nightmares real easily.  Just because you don't doesn't mean someone else don't.
jen for the win! BAM OCTOPUS IN THE FACE!

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#20    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:26 AM

This is just to show how gullible people are.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#21    CHRIS_UK

CHRIS_UK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

View PostJennifer_P, on 23 July 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

I got nightmares off of it. I used to get nightmares real easily. Just because you don't doesn't mean someone else don't.

At no point in my post did i mention this would not have an effect on anyone else.

#22    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,812 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

guys....it's about 40°C in my office....i put the picture as a desktop background earlier, in hope i would get seizures'n'stuff and be able to go home earlier....but guess what happened:

Exactly! :td:

#23    CHRIS_UK

CHRIS_UK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

''Just because you don't doesn't mean someone else don't'' lolol :clap:

#24    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 24 July 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

guys....it's about 40°C in my office....i put the picture as a desktop background earlier, in hope i would get seizures'n'stuff and be able to go home earlier....but guess what happened:

Well that sucks! Any reaction at all?

#25    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

View PostCHRIS_UK, on 24 July 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

At no point in my post did i mention this would not have an effect on anyone else.

No but you did say "weak in mentality"

#26    CHRIS_UK

CHRIS_UK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

What i said was:

'maybe i'm not weak enough in my mentallity'

Which mentions me, noone else. I do not suffer nightmares and never have, and i feel i have a strong mentality.

By this i mean i am able to think for myself and i am not easily coerced into believing anything otherwise by influences
other than what i decide upon. I am not motivated by images that may cause other people nightmares.

This is my opinion, and i'm afraid if you don't like it, then that is your perogative :su

#27    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

It still sounds like you're refering to when I said it gave me nightmares, snide comments aren't appreciated.

#28    CHRIS_UK

CHRIS_UK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

It still sounds like you are having a pop too. I have explained everything i have written.

I stated what i actually said, as a reply from your comment. Then i explained clearly what i meant by what i had said.

The only thing 'snide' is the comment you just made. This thread is about an image supposedly provoking nightmares and
seizures. The mention of 'Nightmares' doesn't instantly mean that 'You' are centre of conversation because you are unfortunate
enough to experience them.

As i said, i have adequately explained the point i was making.

#29    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

I'm done arguing with you. I'm quitting before this topic gets shut down due to it. Carry on about Smile.JPG sorry folks.

Edited by Jennifer_P, 24 July 2013 - 02:22 PM.

#30    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,766 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 24 July 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

dude! why the hell did i not think of this? i would have added strobe lights though. maybe when the first people saw the pic there were problems with there lights at the same time!

View PostJennifer_P, on 24 July 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

I'm done arguing with you. I'm quitting before this topic gets shut down due to it. Carry on about Smile.JPG sorry folks.
lol hey jen! and yeah it takes alot more than this to get locked, but hey if you feel the need to argue due so, your opinions matter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users