Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NO cryptid exists

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

None exist, I use to be really into the sightings of these different creatures by the Lucky FEW who have sightings, and reported it. But there's no good evidence of any of these things existing outside of peoples minds.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#2    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

While I am mostly skeptical of cryptids, I do believe that some of them may be misidentified new species or subspecies of animals.

Like, maybe the Ropen is some kind of new large bat that is reflective? Yeah,  that does sound a dumb, but it makes more sense than a living pterodactyl with a giant light on its stomach.

Something like that.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#3    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,269 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

The platypus was a crypitd

#4    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

yeah but there is the thrill of adventure that surley exists, you may not find a creature but some people have tons of fun trying to prove them right or wrong, they do exist in peoples minds and by posting topics like this you will revive the curiousity inside people and you will have lots of replies, some disagreeing some beleiving we will see what happens, but that in its on right means the word cryptid exists and people will seek it, so if a word exists and people seek it , kinda makes it a manifest in its own sense and real XD

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#5    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

View Postkannin, on 19 July 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

yeah but there is the thrill of adventure that surley exists, you may not find a creature but some people have tons of fun trying to prove them right or wrong, they do exist in peoples minds and by posting topics like this you will revive the curiousity inside people and you will have lots of replies, some disagreeing some beleiving we will see what happens, but that in its on right means the word cryptid exists and people will seek it, so if a word exists and people seek it , kinda makes it a manifest in its own sense and real XD
Show me one authentic photo of bigfoot, or the lochness monster, or even the chupacabra :tu: That's fine that people like to believe in these creatures i see nothing wrong with that. Hell I have a healthy imagination

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#6    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 19 July 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Show me one authentic photo of bigfoot, or the lochness monster, or even the chupacabra :tu: That's fine that people like to believe in these creatures i see nothing wrong with that. Hell I have a healthy imagination
no no, i wasnt disagreeing with you, was just making a reply, i cant show you these pictures because no authentic "pictures" exist, doesnt mean the animal doesnt, like nix said the platypus was a cryptid, and it exists, just saying its a little bit of a big recoil when you say none exist

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#7    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

to each their own,you can either believe or not,evryone should have an opinion,There is not one person here that can say there is none,but also there is not one of you that can say they do.Only a select few will ever run into one or see one, But sit there and actually say none exsist is just not plain believing or keeping your mind open. Thnigs do exsist in this world and not all of them have been found,All Im saying is keep an open mind.

#8    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 19 July 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

to each their own,you can either believe or not,evryone should have an opinion,There is not one person here that can say there is none,but also there is not one of you that can say they do.Only a select few will ever run into one or see one, But sit there and actually say none exsist is just not plain believing or keeping your mind open. Thnigs do exsist in this world and not all of them have been found,All Im saying is keep an open mind.
yeah but not so open that your brean falls out :P

#9    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

What I should have said is its unlikely that the bigger ones claimed to have been seen exist, I haven't slept in a few days and my thinking is becoming very fuzzy

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 19 July 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#10    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

you an inzombie?

#11    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

There is always going to be something that exists in our current time that we'll have no knowledge of or evidence towards that will satisfy the masses. There is'nt any way that we'll ever know everything that is out there :no: . "cryptid" is a catogory to impliment an animal that paranormally exists among us wihout our full knowledge or understanding of what said creature is. So yes, they do exist :yes: . Unfortunately you just don't have anything that will satify your physical eye to prove it otherwise :no:. O well.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#12    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

i love the fact that not everything has been discovered, it gives us something to ponder, the planet would be boring if we didnt have the "unkown" factor heck we wouldnt even have UM and we would never have met and conversed, now that is truley facinating as well

#13    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

View Postkannin, on 19 July 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

you an inzombie?
YEP

#14    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

Before around 1902 Gorillas were considered to be nothing but a silly tribal myth.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#15    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 19 July 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

YEP
me to! on the 3rd day i usually get some stellar visions lol from the half sleep/awake trance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users