Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Under ground government cities?

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#46    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 5,327 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostReaperS_ParadoX, on 14 October 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

There's video evidence of it, and if where talking about the government there's absolutely no reason it' couldn't be accomplished

There's no video evidence. There is a video claiming that something else exists. This government can do anything without notice is laughable.

Start asking the tough questions such as where could the tunnel possibly be build passing the most crowded sections of the US and no one notices this monumental project being built. This is an hilarious joke.

#47    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

A bit dull

• 26,428 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostReaperS_ParadoX, on 14 October 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

There's video evidence of it, and if where talking about the government there's absolutely no reason it' couldn't be accomplished
if we're talking about the Government, I'd say there's loads of reasons why it couldn't be accomplished. Is this the same Government that currently has "Sorry, no one's in right now, please call back later" notices hung out on everything, or is this that wonderfully handy and mind-blowingly efficient Secret Government? If it can accomplish projects like this, then frankly the sooner they take over the better.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#48    Apollyon734

Apollyon734

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

• A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions.
    Marcus Aurelius

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Sun Tzu - "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

#49    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

A bit dull

• 26,428 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

Oh, what a handy all-purpose get-out excuse the Secret Government is. Never let a complete absence of any evidence at all outside the world of Alex Jones get in the way.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#50    Apollyon734

Apollyon734

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Marcus Aurelius

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Tell me....how many years of Yoga did you have to put in before you became a pro at sticking you head in the sand so eagerly...or up you hind quarters for that matter?

Every rumor, legend, or tale has a bit of truth. How great that bit is, is always up in the air.

You dimiss the stories, that is fine, but with the arrogance that you do so.....I must really recall my previous post in regards to the faux Anti-soviet group....

#51    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

A bit dull

• 26,428 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

View PostApollyon734, on 19 October 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

Tell me....how many years of Yoga did you have to put in before you became a pro at sticking you head in the sand so eagerly...or up you hind quarters for that matter?

Every rumor, legend, or tale has a bit of truth. How great that bit is, is always up in the air.

You dimiss the stories, that is fine, but with the arrogance that you do so.....I must really recall my previous post in regards to the faux Anti-soviet group....
Oh for heaven's sake, you haven't taken the slightest bit of notice of any of the practical objections that have been made, have you, you've just got this idea into your head, however incredibly improbable it is, and you simply don't take any notice of any objections because it's "just the kind of thing They'd do", and "the NWO/Secret Government are capable of anything".
Why are those objections outlined above sticking one's head in the sand? it's only sticking one's Head in the sand if there is overwhelming evidence that this is true. Is there overwhelming evidence, or any evidence at all apart from "it's just they kind of thing They'd do", and something that Alex Jones might have said one time?

H. P. Lovecraft.

#52    Apollyon734

Apollyon734

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Marcus Aurelius

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Never once did I mention the "NWO", Quote "Alex Jones" or even HINT towards a belief in the "Illuminati"......care to try again?

#53    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

A bit dull

• 26,428 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostApollyon734, on 19 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Never once did I mention the "NWO", Quote "Alex Jones" or even HINT towards a belief in the "Illuminati"......care to try again?
Care to show the evidence that points towards these secret underground megacities and hundreds of miles long underground highways? I'm afraid that if no one can provide any evidence that there may be such a thing, as distinct from military bunkers and so on that we all know exist, then it will be lumped in with Alex Jones and similar nuttery. I'm afraid the responsibility for providing some evidence is with those who wish to promote such a theory.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#54    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,308 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

Logically, we can probably assume there are underground facilities  to accommodate  government (and guests?*) and the military? But  Huge cities?  why would they need those?

Edited by lightly, 19 October 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#55    markprice

markprice

BANNED

• 3,718 posts

• BANNED

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

The tunnels have existed for thousands of years. At least one indigenous reservation is above providing access for dumping toxic waste. Then you have the Tibetan hollow earth theory etc., so the vexing question of where do they put the dirt is irrelevant. At least Jesse Ventura is handling the situation. Don't forget to vote.

Edited by markprice, 20 October 2013 - 06:01 PM.

BANNED UNDERSTAND.

#56    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

http://www.environme...beneath-detroit

I found another one.

And more here:- http://en.wikipedia....iki/Salt_mining

Edited by bulveye, 20 October 2013 - 07:03 PM.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#57    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

If there are such places, I don't believe they are for the grunts like us, but for the elite and their servants.  Must take a lot of them to run a place you folks describe.

#58    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 5,327 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

View PostApollyon734, on 19 October 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

There does not have to be any bit of truth to a story. This story for instance is so ridiculously obvious as a hoax that I shake my head in disbelief when anyone thinks there is something to it.

#59    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 5,327 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

View Postbulveye, on 20 October 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

There are lots more interesting salt mines in Europe. They tend to be large. They can be used for storage of materials after the mining operations shut down.

#60    markprice

markprice

BANNED

• 3,718 posts

• BANNED

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

View Postbulveye, on 20 October 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

View Poststereologist, on 21 October 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

There are lots more interesting salt mines in Europe. They tend to be large. They can be used for storage of materials after the mining operations shut down.

They are also great for nuclear waste:

The Salt Mine Solution

BANNED UNDERSTAND.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users