Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Werewolves? Werebeasts? Fact or Fiction?

werewolf werewolves creature unknown dogman

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,593 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

View PostThe Dreamer - Hybrid89, on 30 July 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

A rather interesting read, to say the least.

Also;

"The New richard Nixon",.......... :no: /facepalms.

Truevision, I'm not gonna doubt what you have sen, what your friends have seen, nothing of the sort. true your posts have quite a lot of detail and more importantly effort put into them.

My take on all things Supernatural/Paranormal is simple.

I find it to be fascinating stuff, all of it. yet I say this to non believers and believers.

"Prove it exists, Prove it doesn't exist? You can't can you? then your argument is invalid."

My belief on the other hand is that there are things in this world, that science will never be able to explain. Things that only science can explain and that this world is not as it seems. the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" springs to mind.

I do like your account and would love to have a private conversation. If your interested, Pm me ;)
you do realize hes just wasting our time?

#32    The Dreamer - Hybrid89

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

• Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 31 July 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

you do realize hes just wasting our time?
Perhaps, I still stick to what I said.

People prattle on about God and all this other crap yet I stick to my philosophy.

If he did make it all up, just for laughs. Then I feel sorry for the guy/girl. :P

Posted Image

#33    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,304 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Anyway, why no were-dogs? Or were-rabbits? Or were-sheep?   :lol:

WHY?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#34    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,447 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

I imagine were-rabbits would soon outnumber humans 50-1.  :yes:

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#35    Danii123

Danii123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

Okay, so I understand until you have hard proof to prove that something does or doesn't exist. But look at it this way, in the 1600's there was over 100 attacks from wolves on kids under the age of 10, But thing is if you look alittle closer to the information just over 85% of those kids went missing, Yes they could have just died, But wouldn't they have eventually found they're bodys? And the other fifteen % of those kids died within a couple of days after the attack. I'm not saying they do exist but just think about that fact because It does get me thinking. And no I don't believe in werewolves, I'm just making a valid point that until you've seen something you cannot say it does or doesn't exist.

#36    Werewolf_Genesis

Werewolf_Genesis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• If you didn't want to know, why did you ask?

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

View PostDanii123, on 13 March 2014 - 06:03 PM, said:

Okay, so I understand until you have hard proof to prove that something does or doesn't exist. But look at it this way, in the 1600's there was over 100 attacks from wolves on kids under the age of 10, But thing is if you look alittle closer to the information just over 85% of those kids went missing, Yes they could have just died, But wouldn't they have eventually found they're bodys? And the other fifteen % of those kids died within a couple of days after the attack. I'm not saying they do exist but just think about that fact because It does get me thinking. And no I don't believe in werewolves, I'm just making a valid point that until you've seen something you cannot say it does or doesn't exist.

I would imagine in the 1600s it was a bit more difficult to search for bodies.  Aside from that (Beast of Gevaudan anyone?) eyewitness accounts are one of the most disputed forms of evidence.

Let's keep werewolves, were-critters and the like where anything morphs into a hybrid of some sort relegated to Myth, shall we?  Intermediate forms between one species and another do not seem to do well outside of laboratories and Hollywood.  I cannot think of a single example in nature of an intermediate being between any one species and another.

Posted ImageShhhhhhhhhhh........I'm Sneaky like dat!

#37    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

I know that I personally witness werewolf attacks at least once or twice a week. Plus I got this pesky were-grasshopper that shows up & chases my kids around. One time, while in Alaska, a were-whale...*sob*...did things...*whimper*...to my body. :cry:

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#38    Dougward5

Dougward5

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• " silver bullets ain't cheap"

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

So news reports of animals mutilated by unknown animals....100 years of documented sightings. ..strange prints..regular reports of critters being spotted ..odd screams in the woods. ..
Yeah we got that  ..lol.

#39    Zirna

Zirna

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:19 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 August 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

Anyway, why no were-dogs? Or were-rabbits? Or were-sheep?   :lol:

WHY?

View PostScheming B, on 02 August 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

I imagine were-rabbits would soon outnumber humans 50-1.  :yes:
  Saw a were-rabbit once and may I say, I have never seen my cousin run so fast.  Brings a whole new meaning to the Easter bunny :tu:

The Dictum of St. Thomas Aquinas:

Omnes angeli, boni et Mali, ex virtute naturali habent potestatem transmutandi corpora nostra

#40    Truevision

Truevision

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:07 AM

If any of you really want to know the truth or hear about real experiences i suggest not shooting one self in the foot, basically its difficult for most people who have these strange experiences to come to terms with them its another to actually share them and deal with people making accusations or demanding solid proof, i had a dream last night but i can't prove that either, but you might not doubt it because most people dream but evidence is on the short end.
The more people who mock and make fun of someone or the subject they're sharing, the LESS likely others who also have real infomation will come out and share it, online or in real life, but this is a major reason people don't share because they don't want to be mocked and treated badly.

Edited by Truevision, 14 March 2014 - 02:08 AM.

Coming together with an unbiased frame of mind too find truth is worthy and honorable.

#41    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,886 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

View PostTruevision, on 14 March 2014 - 02:07 AM, said:

If any of you really want to know the truth or hear about real experiences i suggest not shooting one self in the foot, basically its difficult for most people who have these strange experiences to come to terms with them its another to actually share them and deal with people making accusations or demanding solid proof, i had a dream last night but i can't prove that either, but you might not doubt it because most people dream but evidence is on the short end.
The more people who mock and make fun of someone or the subject they're sharing, the LESS likely others who also have real infomation will come out and share it, online or in real life, but this is a major reason people don't share because they don't want to be mocked and treated badly.

People don't have real information about were-creatures because they don't actually exist here in the really real world.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#42    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

I'd like to see a were chipmunk.  Might be cute and deadly.

#43    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,839 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

We're gonna have to sort out this were-creature problem if we're able to wear the badge, I was once a were wolf but I'm not one now-oooooooh,no one on this planet is able to shape shift  so its a lot of B*******

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#44    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,031 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

WHile it's not totally impossible for a creature to change it's shape ONCE in it's life (caterpillar to butterfly) a magically transmitted virus that enables you to repeatedly do so?
Professor I.M. Possible refutes it.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#45    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Berserker

• 2,498 posts

• Viking and Pagan at heart. Drink Mead and Hold Your Heathen Hammer High!

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:29 AM

Fiction.

Is it too late to answer the OP's question?

Be warned...I am protected by gods that you are not prepared to deal with.

Also tagged with werewolf, werewolves, creature, unknown, dogman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users