Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Citizen of Israel vs Nazi Checkpoint

• Please log in to reply
598 replies to this topic

#1    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,827 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#2    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 25,022 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:08 AM

"Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming."

No agenda to pursue there, then.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#3    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,827 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 22 July 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

"Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming."

No agenda to pursue there, then.
Christians can't defy government checkpoints because they're....Christian?   Brave?   Because they're not atheist?   Because they're not Bolshevik?  Because they have an agenda?   We're endowed by our Creator here.  Nitpicking the nature of that Creator notwithstanding.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#4    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,859 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

what is the point of this video? 2 and a half minutes in and he seems to think that because he's a "citizen of Israel", laws don't apply to him. Is there any more to the video? If not, I'm not going to waste another 10 minutes listening to this.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#5    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,917 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

I can't believe I just wasted 12 minutes watching this.  A pompous jack who spent 11 and a half minutes plugging his DVD before telling us he was plugging his DVD.  What part of "immigration checkpoint" did he not understand?  If he claims not to be a citizen of the US, it's their job to check if he has the Right to be in America.  Just show a Driver's Licence and be done with it.

There's so much I could have done with 12 minutes in my daily life, you know what I mean?

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#6    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:15 PM

View PostStellar, on 22 July 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

what is the point of this video? 2 and a half minutes in and he seems to think that because he's a "citizen of Israel", laws don't apply to him. Is there any more to the video? If not, I'm not going to waste another 10 minutes listening to this.
The point of this video is promoting his DVD. As well as religious propaganda. And since he has plenty of this kind of videos, he might enjoy trolling the border patrol.

Edit: Why is it called Nazi checkpoint anyway? The Nazis didn't have checkpoints like these on random raods.

Edited by FLOMBIE, 22 July 2013 - 01:22 PM.

#7    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 22 July 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

I can't believe I just wasted 12 minutes watching this.  A pompous jack who spent 11 and a half minutes plugging his DVD before telling us he was plugging his DVD.  What part of "immigration checkpoint" did he not understand?  If he claims not to be a citizen of the US, it's their job to check if he has the Right to be in America.  Just show a Driver's Licence and be done with it.

There's so much I could have done with 12 minutes in my daily life, you know what I mean?
Kinda makes me glad my POS phone won't let me view videos.....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#8    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,903 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

The point is that the check point was illegal, cause it wasnt on any boarder.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#9    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 22 July 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

The point is that the check point was illegal, cause it wasnt on any boarder.
No, he is promoting his DVD and religion through this. The illegal checkpoint is just a tool for him.

#10    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,903 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 22 July 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

No, he is promoting his DVD and religion through this. The illegal checkpoint is just a tool for him.

You should maybe find out alittle about the guy before you make assumptions. This isnt his only check point video. Not by a long shot.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#11    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 22 July 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

You should maybe find out alittle about the guy before you make assumptions. This isnt his only check point video. Not by a long shot.
Yeah, as I said, he might enjoy the trolling. And I did check his channel. 99% of the videos are of a missionary value.

His vids have also been posted before by Yamato.

Edited by FLOMBIE, 22 July 2013 - 01:39 PM.

#12    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

So passing through a boarder patrol checkpoint and he claims to not be a citizen of the United States. What a dumb ass.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#13    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,827 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 22 July 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

Yeah like something not having to to with defending the Fourth Amendment.   Oh wait, you're not in the US.  Maybe Australian politics would be more relevant.

#14    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,827 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 22 July 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

Nonsense.  There are videos galore of him asserting his rights at checkpoints and this one was the only one I found where he's mentioned his DVD.   Notice how long it takes for him to reach for it after the Nazi checkpoint began.   How about assisting me in finding one of those many other examples and posting them here?   No, you're not interested in all that.   You're in Berlin, so what do you care about the Bill of Rights?    Promote "showing your papers" on the Europe board.

#15    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,827 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

View Postshrooma, on 22 July 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Kinda makes me glad my POS phone won't let me view videos.....
It's so much better than when a POS government won't let you, that's what you should be glad about.  

Rights don't assert themselves shrooma.  You need to realize the importance of standing up for them.  This is one of the most important videos posted on this forum all year, and you're drawing conclusions about something you haven't even seen yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users