Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Whale almost eats Divers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Jaquariuml

Jaquariuml

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Hello all,
   i did a search and didnt see this so i hope it hasnt been posted yet. This is such a great video. i would have been terrified i know that. Whales are just so awesome.

thanks,

Jaq

#2    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

I just watched this on the news... I bet they had to change their wetsuits after that and I thought it was funny that his mate on the boat was laughing at them and found it funny.

Posted Image

#3    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

Awesome video to watch and quite timely too. It goes quite well with a dream a had a few days before this(from what I can work out it was a few days yes?).

View PostKazahel, on 16 July 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

I whole a bunch of lucid dreams last night. I was lucid from about 6am-10am(sleeping in cause its the holidays). It was one of those nights where I wake up but go straight back into a lucid dream.

Anyway most were just flying around naked but I teleported a few times to get to different places. At one stage I span around just once and teleported to Antarctica by just thinking of the place. I remember I was at the top of a ramp or something standing naked with Bear Grylls. I was telling him in a Bear Grylls kind of way how I was going to fly out over the ocean to this ice berg. Dive down into the cold water and swim as deep down as I could and touch the bottom of the ice berg and then fly back to here.

So I take to the sky but I didn't fly as good as I had hoped and I fell short of the ice berg and I just dived straight down into the cold dark water. I swam down and down and went pretty deep until I saw a huge Sperm Whale swimming right under me. I was fully lucid but it was still quite scary to be honest because swimming down into the dark ice waters is one of my main fears. And it felt like I might get eaten by something.

Anyway I went a little further but I saw it again(or it was another one) and I thought that will do and I turned around and swam back up to the surface. The whale was also at the surface really close to me as I was getting out of the water. So I go back to Bear Grylls and I'm standing there naked while watching a fishing boat or something with people in their wetsuits.

Bear says to me "Man you got guts I would never do that" and I said something like "why not because I was not wearing a warm wetsuit?" and he says " no because you looked like you were shimmering!". Which meant I looked like a shimmering fish, bait. And even though I was lucid I didn't want to go back into the water and there was not much else to do there, so I span around just once again and thought "bushland" and went back to where I grew up and kept flying around.

Posted here..  http://www.unexplain...ic=74640&st=825

Anyway so I kind of know that feeling. I guess it was lucky he wasn't swimming naked and was shimmering. lol. He might not be around if he was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users