Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A shadow outside

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Draco20

Draco20

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

Leighanne123, I think that it is very possible that someone actually stood there outside of your house. Maybe some pranksters who like to scare people even if it means trespassing a property. Perhaps your family members didn't look in the right direction and you alone happened to saw this. Otherwise, what kind of movie were you watching? Were you scared or sleepy? It is not as uncommon as we might think that people imagine or hallucinate things under various conditions. That should be taken into consideration. I can't say for sure what you saw and I wasn't there. It will remain a mysterie but you have to consider a logical explanation and see if you find a satisfaction in it.

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 23 July 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

Nice story, sorry but I believe you made this up, there are "gaps" that need to be filled

It seems to me quick to dismiss one's claim. According to Leighanne123 He/She have seen a shadow with orange on it outside while watching a movie inside with his/her family. There is nothing obvious that points to a lie or a made-up story here. Of course, we can never know if a claim is legetimate as it is the Internet and we're all in front of our computers relying on informations given by the members.  I prefer to let the benefit of the doubt to one's claim as it is more respectful and give my opinion according to my views. Alas for me if I've lost my time.

Edited by sam_comm, 25 July 2013 - 05:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users