Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dr. Eric Davis : ufo's supremely advanced tec

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

http://www.unknownco...nced-technology
as many of us agree.

Edited by Spacenut56, 24 July 2013 - 02:08 PM.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,249 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

Yeah, somethings up there moving like that, but what are they?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#3    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

There are and have been quite a number of scientifically trained persons who have concluded that the likeliest explanation for some persistently unidentified UFOs is that they are examples of extraterrestrial technology. The list of such persons has grown to substantial length, and contains some quite illustrious names.

#4    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

Most on here are caught up in the social engineering ... that's why they continually debunk all and sundry.
In their view, if it's not dumped on their doorstep, it's not possible.

#5    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,099 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostZeta Reticulum, on 24 July 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Most on here are caught up in the social engineering ... that's why they continually debunk all and sundry.

Utter nonsense.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#6    sam_comm

sam_comm

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

Interesting article, thanks for posting this.

I think it is clear enough that most UFOs witnessed in the sky have an intelligent behavior. Here they come and go, take formations, elude jet pilots and defy the laws of physics.

As for the social engineering it is quite possible but it is not necesserely voluntarily made. If you start talking about the UFO phenomenon and extraterrestrial and your enthousiastic views on it with random people, the likeliness is that you'll be deemed a nutter who watch to much science-fiction. We see these things on TV or in fiction books and grow up to think that this is not real and simply can't be in our daily life. Everyone will tell you not to believe any of this and that you better have an interest in something else more realistic.

Edited by sam_comm, 25 July 2013 - 03:53 AM.

#7    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

View Postsam_comm, on 25 July 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

I think it is clear enough that most UFOs witnessed in the sky have an intelligent behavior. Here they come and go, take formations, elude jet pilots and defy the laws of physics.

Consider the electromagnetic nature of atmospheric plasma which can cause it to 'react' to it's environment either by being attracted or repelled by natural or man-made (like aircraft for example) EM fields. This can cause behavior that appears intelligent but is only nature adhering to natural laws. Do you have a definition for intelligent control that can adequately discern between the natural behaviors of atmospheric anomalies like plasmas and actual controlled craft? Because to be honest, to date I haven't seen any definition that can make that distinction.

Keep in mind also that human controlled aircraft mostly just fly in straight lines even though they are under intelligent control. Why would flitting about apparently at random suggest intelligent control at all?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8    sam_comm

sam_comm

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 25 July 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

Keep in mind also that human controlled aircraft mostly just fly in straight lines even though they are under intelligent control. Why would flitting about apparently at random suggest intelligent control at all?

I've read some good stories of Air Force pilot been chased by UFOs. They're doing some drills not so far from the Air force base and suddenly what appears to be of flying saucer shape dazzingly bright come down a start chasing the two pilots. whatever they do to try to get away from it they simply can't escape it. It was taking sharp turn defying the laws of physics always overcoming them and staying close behind them. The two pilots described it as an intelligent behavior and something that was clearly making fun of them, testing their flight capabilities. There is fair amount or story similar to this coming from credible witnesses.

To me, atomspheric plasma doesn't explain all the UFO sightings, the close encounters and the abductions when all other psychological explanations can be ruled out. There clearly seems to be intelligent minds driving the phenomenon around the world. Is this E.Ts, I am not sure. It could be something else far different froms Human beings and in other realities. That becomes speculations.

Edited by sam_comm, 25 July 2013 - 04:37 PM.

#9    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostZeta Reticulum, on 24 July 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

They are waiting for the Classic Flying Saucer to land in the backyard of the White House.

Until that happens, we are alone in the universe.

-----------
Others are paid - Crackpots - hired by the intelligence community to muddy the water and ridicule.

I really don't mind the - Crackpots -.  They are just doing their job.  That's cool.

The United States has the right and the responsibility to protect its secrets.

#10    Tau Ceti Xeta

Tau Ceti Xeta

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

View Postsam_comm, on 25 July 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

I've read some good stories of Air Force pilot been chased by UFOs. They're doing some drills not so far from the Air force base and suddenly what appears to be of flying saucer shape dazzingly bright come down a start chasing the two pilots. whatever they do to try to get away from it they simply can't escape it. It was taking sharp turn defying the laws of physics always overcoming them and staying close behind them. The two pilots described it as an intelligent behavior and something that was clearly making fun of them, testing their flight capabilities. There is fair amount or story similar to this coming from credible witnesses.

To me, atomspheric plasma doesn't explain all the UFO sightings, the close encounters and the abductions when all other psychological explanations can be ruled out. There clearly seems to be intelligent minds driving the phenomenon around the world. Is this E.Ts, I am not sure. It could be something else far different froms Human beings and in other realities. That becomes speculations.

Back in the 1980s our civilian airliners got fly-bys all the time.

The pilots keep quiet so they don't lose their pilot licenses.

The right angle turns at very high speeds defy explanation.

#11    shrooma

shrooma

Needs an exorcist, not a shrink....

• 3,296 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

this is a duplicate thread.

"The 'great' British public, they don't understand- 'why should there be riots in this 'civilised' land?'
'why is this country being brought to its knees?'
because ignorance, is the British disease."

#12    shrooma

shrooma

• 3,296 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

you need to check more carefully before starting threads Spacenut, to make sure you aren't starting a duplicate-
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=251507

"The 'great' British public, they don't understand- 'why should there be riots in this 'civilised' land?'

#13    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

My apologies.

#14    shrooma

shrooma

• 3,296 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 25 July 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

My apologies.
no worries Spacenut!
believe me, we've ALL been guilty of it at one time or another!
;-)

#15    shrooma

shrooma

• 3,296 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

what the Mods. tend to do is just merge the threads together.
i'm not sure if it's an easy or difficult job to do, but i've not had my ass kicked when they've had to do it for duplicates i've made.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users