Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Flock of Seagulls' van found

flock of seagulls i ran stolen gear

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• 2,849 posts

• We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 24 July 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

They're STILL playing?! I used to have one of their cassette tapes.

(For those too young to remember: "...a compact case containing a length of magnetic tape that runs between two small reels: used for recording or playback in a tape recorder or cassette deck.")

View PostLikely Guy, on 25 July 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

Hey we're all friends here. We're discussing early 80's music in the 'Weird, Bizarre, Offbeat News' forum. :)

Trivia Question: What was on the flip side of the Flock of Seagulls, "I Ran (so far away)" 45. (I can't remember, and I want someone to look it up for me, because I'm too lazy.) :)

For those who are too young to remember, a '45' is: "a 7 inch, 45 revolutions per minute vinyl disc with binaural (stereo) engravings which could be replayed with a diamond type stylus, connected to an amplifier, delicately held over the 'record' as it revolved around the engravings, in a clockwise fashion."

I can't believe you left out the 8 tracks. What about the 8 tracks, man?

Edit: Oh yeah...too bad for the Seagulls. That's gotta have a mental hurt to them.

Edited by Purifier, 25 July 2013 - 02:39 AM.

PAWNING RESIDENT TROLLS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users