Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is there a Bigfoot language?

vocalizations bigfoot language howls growls screams

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    hatecraft

hatecraft

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Back on topic:  Their language is called Makebelievese.

#17    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,664 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

Is there a  bigfoot language?
Yes, there is. The problem is bigfoot doesn't speak it.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#18    CHRIS_UK

CHRIS_UK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• Humour is the key :D

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 25 July 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

R-man has a good point. But if dolphin researchers are now claiming that individuals of the species identify ("name") one another with the various clicks and whistles which comprise dolphin language, why not love ballads for Bigfoot or hip-hop for the Yeti?

Because Dolphins are 100% proven to exist, and can be researched to prove they have distinct calls... Bigfoot hasn't, therefore it can't be researched.

#19    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

... And, the Right Jack

• 2,692 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is the ability to know when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

View Postmsmike1, on 25 July 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

I would think you would have to have a bigfoot before it could have a language. I may be wrong, but most mythical creatures that don't exist most likely don't have a language. The problem with all of these yahoos running around in the woods thinking every crack, whoop, screech, and yell is a bigfoot seems to be that they are completely ignorant of the sounds that the native wildlife can make. If you haven't been in the outdoors, and witnessed first hand the different array of sounds that can be made by native wildlife then sure everything will sound foreign. I guess if you want to believe bad enough you can make anything into a bigfoot vocalization.

Mike

Well, Mike, that is all very easy to theorize and say. But talk is cheap.

the truth is, on more than one occassion, recordings of the howls of these believed-to-be BigFoots are anylizedby proffessionals and found to be a voice pattern unlike any creature known to man. the closest match is a hominid.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps, 29 July 2013 - 05:55 PM.

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you"

~ Justin ~

"It is easier to fool somebody than it is to convince them they've been fooled"   ~Mark Twain~

#20    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

Since most creatures have some mans of communication, it seems reasonable to assume that Bigfoots would as well. I do recall seeing a video posted here that sounded like what has come to be known as "Samurai speak" and is claimed to be Bigfoots talking to each other. I have no idea if it's true or not.

#21    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,664 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 29 July 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Since most creatures have some mans of communication, it seems reasonable to assume that Bigfoots would as well. I do recall seeing a video posted here that sounded like what has come to be known as "Samurai speak" and is claimed to be Bigfoots talking to each other. I have no idea if it's true or not.

Here ya go. Have fun with that...

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#22    MyInnerShadow

MyInnerShadow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• This too shall pass.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

Even if there wasn't a big foot language I'm sure someone somewhere has made one up by now..... But if they do exist, I suppose it's possible that they might use language, or maybe they are telepathic, or rely more on signs and scents.  Furthermore, if they are spread over a very wide area, they may have totally different, mutually unintelligible languages/signs, etc.

Edited by MyInnerShadow, 29 July 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#23    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:25 AM

Oddly, I've heard that some biologist have suggested that many species might use a form of telepathy. Here again, I have no idea if they do or not and apparently some are as confused about how certain species communicate as well. Dogs, cats and even deer seem to be able to communicate ideas to each other, bees can give each other specific locations of flowers and nectar relative to the hive's location, supposedly by means of a dance that we have yet to understand.

Although, I have noticed that humans seem to be unable to give people direction to the sporting goods section of the local Walmart. However, I think that's due to the average IQ of the average Walmart shopper drops about 50 points when they walk in the door there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users