Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Very strange dream w/passed family

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    windozed

windozed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

First off, thisis my first visit here, and my first post. My apologies for the hasty introductions but this dream has me wondering... My father passed away years ago, roughly 5. He wasn't the best man, but alas, he was my father. In the years after his death I have often dreamt of him but these dreams he was his old self. Argumentative, mean and drinking. Last night however was an entirely diffent dream. It started out rather dull, we were talking small talk. then he asked how everyone was. This part is kind of foggy. I remember telling him that my grandparents had passed, and he had passed, and that I THOUGHT one of my brothers had passed (*neither brother is dead btw) but I couldn't remember. It hadn't dawned on me until he caught that I said he was dead. Then he was joking around and said he wasn't aware he was dead and he liked the "rubber me" more than the living him?? Then the fact he was dead hit ME. I begged him to come back with me but he refused. He started walking away as I pleaded with him to come back with me. I KNEW it was a dream, but I wasn't fully lucid. MY two sons were running around with us as we walked and then he darted off in the woods. MY oldest son told me where he went and I found him with no hair, sickly, and he wouldn't speak. He was in a very small mobile home.. and what is really strange he was trying to hide his head from me in the toilet?? I started to cry and begged him to come with me but he refused. I asked for a hug then and he gave me one. Something of note is that I was grown up that hugs are for sissies. This hug was like a "movie hug"... Very heartfelt and emotional.

Other notes:
In the start of the dream, he was in his health pinnacle. Long hair, trademark jeans flannel and cowboy boots. After I found him, he went back to how he was before he passed, weak, no hair, couldn't speak.

The dream itself was half vivid. I remember when I realized it WAS a dream the sunlight was vivid, the colors were vivid but there was no wind I noticed.

I had the idea we were where we USED to live, but none of it looked familiar. None of that bothered me though. I knew where we were.

The part where I had thought one of my brothers had died is alarming.... Thoughts?

I'm not looking for anything in particular, but just some simple thoughts and opinions. Thanks for your input!

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

windozed, on 26 July 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

First off, thisis my first visit here, and my first post. My apologies for the hasty introductions but this dream has me wondering... My father passed away years ago, roughly 5. He wasn't the best man, but alas, he was my father. In the years after his death I have often dreamt of him but these dreams he was his old self. Argumentative, mean and drinking. Last night however was an entirely diffent dream. It started out rather dull, we were talking small talk. then he asked how everyone was. This part is kind of foggy. I remember telling him that my grandparents had passed, and he had passed, and that I THOUGHT one of my brothers had passed (*neither brother is dead btw) but I couldn't remember. It hadn't dawned on me until he caught that I said he was dead. Then he was joking around and said he wasn't aware he was dead and he liked the "rubber me" more than the living him?? Then the fact he was dead hit ME. I begged him to come back with me but he refused. He started walking away as I pleaded with him to come back with me. I KNEW it was a dream, but I wasn't fully lucid. MY two sons were running around with us as we walked and then he darted off in the woods. MY oldest son told me where he went and I found him with no hair, sickly, and he wouldn't speak. He was in a very small mobile home.. and what is really strange he was trying to hide his head from me in the toilet?? I started to cry and begged him to come with me but he refused. I asked for a hug then and he gave me one. Something of note is that I was grown up that hugs are for sissies. This hug was like a "movie hug"... Very heartfelt and emotional.

Other notes:
In the start of the dream, he was in his health pinnacle. Long hair, trademark jeans flannel and cowboy boots. After I found him, he went back to how he was before he passed, weak, no hair, couldn't speak.

The dream itself was half vivid. I remember when I realized it WAS a dream the sunlight was vivid, the colors were vivid but there was no wind I noticed.

I had the idea we were where we USED to live, but none of it looked familiar. None of that bothered me though. I knew where we were.

The part where I had thought one of my brothers had died is alarming.... Thoughts?

I'm not looking for anything in particular, but just some simple thoughts and opinions. Thanks for your input!
There are all kinds of things you working through here. Often our dreams reflect inner conflicts. I wouldn't dwell on it to much. Just let your subconscious healing process do its job. Being aware of it speeds up the process.

On a metaphysical level, I suspect your father is healing as well and you may be picking up on his process. These things take time. My father after he died was incessantly in my dreams. I had to remind him that he was dead and that it was very disturbing for me to keep seeing him. I was 19. He went away and did not come back for quite a while. When he did I was much more mature and he had matured spiritually also. That's sounds strange I know but that's a different discussion.

Take care.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#3    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Hello,

Welcome to UM.

That was a very nice dream experience with a lot of healing energies in it. If you can appreciate that then these other things will not matter as much.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users