Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

All things demon and summoning

demon satan lucifer summon invocation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#31    martious

martious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

Now who's apparently trolling hhmm, Not everything thats not in your preciouse bible or what ever simuler path you walk is evil or agressive. Its just a simple mis-understooding of creature's true nature that hasnt been approached correctly.
Besides there's nothing in my satanic bible remotely about killing, murder or sacrofice of any animals in any other material I use.

Interesting fact summon an angel it will probly kill you for fun they hate humanity so I hear take your life force right out of you body and just throw it away and laugh what god of kindness and murcy condone's that.

have fun kannin and btw you trolling too many years of forum's tells me your the jesus freak troll type no reasoning with your kind.

so....... THREAD CLOSED

#32    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

sakari i know you posted one already but i think your intentions were different than this, you wanted to see if they were real, he wants to use them your curiousity hes worship

#33    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postkannin, on 27 July 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

sakari i know you posted one already but i think your intentions were different than this, you wanted to see if they were real, he wants to use them your curiousity hes worship

True,

But, he is asking how to summon them, that is what my thread was all about...What he does with them after he summons them ( cough,cough ) is up to him....

We were both asking how to summon.....If he goes to my link, he will see just how impossible this is anyway.

Honestly, I am not to worried about it :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#34    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

View Postmartious, on 27 July 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

THREAD CLOSED

You have said this twice now......Maybe a Mod needs to close it :)

Asking one now.....

Edited by Sakari, 27 July 2013 - 09:38 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#35    martious

martious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

Calling me a troll isn't cool becasue im not, however I may have gotton abit mad :blush:  leave this thread open and ill read your thread but kannin realy needs to keep his god **** outa his mind, my satanism dont get in the way when I talk other
religions with other's unless like kannin did and push his on me. cya in a week or depends if I find more trails

fk it lets leave it open, anger's a b****** :td:

#36    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

View Postmartious, on 27 July 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Besides there's nothing in my satanic bible remotely about killing, murder or sacrofice of any animals in any other material I use.

so....... THREAD CLOSED

I want to see a pic of that Bible, front back, and inside...Take at least 5 pics of different pages.

Show me that Bible even exists before this thread is closed ( your request ) , and I will cut off my right testicle.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#37    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

Never mind . . .

Edited by Etu Malku, 27 July 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#38    martious

martious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

look on amazon ull find it the 1976 print "the satanic bible" by Anton Szandor LaVay. the one I own in paper back its but a google search away.

#39    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• 2,849 posts

• We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'm just curious, Martious...why have you not summon one of the other elementals to get the information you want? There is at least one that specifically tells you the truth when direct questions are asked of it.

PAWNING RESIDENT TROLLS

#40    martious

martious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

I did but It wasn't able to awnser my questions in enough detail. As much as I think about the awnsers they were just to abreviated

#41    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,262 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

Instead of closing the thread how about the option of just responding to one another in a civil manner? Agree to disagree and move on if differing opinions are just too upsetting.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#42    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

View Postmartious, on 27 July 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

look on amazon ull find it the 1976 print "the satanic bible" by Anton Szandor LaVay. the one I own in paper back its but a google search away.

I might have to go back towards the troll thing...

I do not need to look on Amazon, I gave you the link to Anton Szandor LaVay's site....I have read a lot about him.I have studied him, why he did this, who he was, etc....

Obviously you do not read replies do you?

You do not have this " Bible ", and even if you did, you would not have said half of what you did, if you followed Anton.

Take a picture of the book, with a piece of paper that says " Martious " in the pictures.......Otherwise, I am going to have to call you out as a troll.

No offense, but this place has sen this to many times. You not even noticing I linked to his site, and the things you are saying are against what he " taught "..

Now, let me go one step further, he made that religion, in 1965 I believe. And, he made it for a different reason then you think. If you had researched him more, maybe you would not be posting this nonsense.

Without me trying to find the older topic on him, I will just post this.....Below....But, I want to point out again, your topic is complete bogus if you believe in what he has said.....You should not be believeing in Gods like that..Or Demons......

You are someone playing around, that just saw a documentary, or googled to much.....You do not have that " Bible ".......

The Satanic Bible is a collection of essays, observations, and rituals published by Anton LaVey in 1969. It contains the core principles of the religion of LaVeyan Satanism, and is considered the foundation of its philosophy and dogma.[1] It has been described as the most important document to influence contemporary Satanism.[2] Though The Satanic Bible is not considered to be sacred scripture in the way the Christian Bible is to Christianity, LaVeyan Satanists regard it as an authoritative text[1] as it is a contemporary text that has attained for them scriptural status.[3] It extols the virtues of exploring one's own nature and instincts. Believers have been described as "atheistic Satanists"[4] because they believe that God is not an external entity, but rather something that each person creates as a projection of his or her own personality—a benevolent and stabilizing force in his or her life.[5][6] There have been thirty printings of The Satanic Bible,[7] through which it has sold over a million copies.[8]
The Satanic Bible is composed of four books: The Book of Satan, The Book of Lucifer, The Book of Belial, and The Book of Leviathan. The Book of Satan challenges the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, and promotes hedonism.[9] The Book of Lucifer holds most of the philosophy in The Satanic Bible, with twelve chapters discussing topics such as indulgence, love, hate, and sex. LaVey also uses the book to dispel rumors surrounding the religion. In The Book of Belial, LaVey details rituals and magic. He discusses the required mindset and focus for performing a ritual, and provides instructions for three rituals: those for sex, compassion, or destruction.[10] The Book of Leviathan provides four invocations for Satan, lust, compassion, and destruction.[11] It also lists the nineteen Enochian Keys (adapted from John Dee's Enochian keys), provided in both Enochian and translated to English.[12]
There have been both positive and negative reactions to The Satanic Bible. It has been described as "razor-sharp"[13] and "influential".[14] It is very significant to the LaVeyan Satanist community, and has been praised as engaging to those not part of the community as well.[15] Criticism of The Satanic Bible stems both from qualms over LaVey's writing and disapproval of the content itself. LaVey has been criticized for plagiarizing sections,[16] and accusations have been made that his philosophies are largely borrowed.[17][18] The Satanic Bible has been heavily condemned as dangerous, particularly to adolescents.[19] Attempts have been made, both successfully and unsuccessfully, to ban the book in schools, public libraries, and prisons,[20][21][22] though these attempts are somewhat rare.[23]

Edited by Sakari, 27 July 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#43    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

Martious,

As to not edit my last reply and have you miss this.....

First, you do not have that Bible in hand....

Second, if you do, your topic here is not following the practice of the church of satan, and Anton Lavay.......Not even close.

Quick education, from the Bible you say you possess :

Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. The reality behind Satan is simply the dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things. Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshiped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will. Thus any concept of sacrifice is rejected as a Christian aberration—in Satanism there’s no deity to which one can sacrifice.[12]

Satan is said to appear in mythology and literature around the world as a trickster, rebel, and classical figure seeking the destruction or slavery of man. Figures such as the Greek Prometheus are said to perfectly exemplify the qualities of Satan, the prideful rebel.[13]
Satan is seen as the powerful individual who acts regardless of what others might say.[14] Also, the word satan is derived from the Hebrew for "adversary" or "accuser" (ha-satan). Thus, combining the traditional rebellious imagery associated with Satan and other relative deities, together with the etymological aspect of the word itself, Satanists claim to be adversaries of mainstream religious practices and behavior which they define as "herd conformity", seeing it as stifling to individuality, creativity, and progress.[15]

Satanists do not believe that Satan is a god or god-like force; rather, the function of God is performed and satisfied by the Satanist him/herself. That is, the needs of worship, ritual, and religious or spiritual focus are directed, effectively, inwards towards the Satanist, as opposed to outwards towards a God. Religious acknowledgement and spiritualism are focal to a person's development and continued well-being, but should not be sourced from true belief in a deity.

LaVey proposes, instead, that if all gods are creations of humans, worship of an external deity is worship of its creator by proxy. He suggests, then, that the rational Satanists should instead internalize their gods and therefore worship themselves; hence the Satanic maxim, "I am my own god."[16]

It follows that Satanism shuns the idea of belief in all other deities as well.

Belief in any such externalized deities is generally considered grounds for excluding someone as a Satanist, and devil worship in particular is considered nothing more than a misguided inversion of Christianity, the practitioners of which being regarded as on par with Christians or other practitioners of the 'Right-Hand Path', instead of Satanists.[17]

All of above from your Bible......

Dude, you are here for attention, you are lying, and making crap up as you go along......Above can not lie, it is written, I did not make it up.......And you say you read and follow his Bible?......LOL

TROLL

Edited by Sakari, 27 July 2013 - 11:21 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#44    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• 2,849 posts

• We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

View Postmartious, on 27 July 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

I did but It wasn't able to awnser my questions in enough detail. As much as I think about the awnsers they were just to abreviated

Sounds like you summoned the wrong one. Or you got one who was screwing with you.

First question I gotta ask you is: Are you actually trying to practice Ceremonial Magic in a true sense? Or are you just following some satanist religious group, who really lack the knowledge gained over the years, since the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, about these specific practices?

PAWNING RESIDENT TROLLS

#45    martious

martious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

Old facts to me mate, im just argueing with an idot here.
I do own the satanic bible along with many other simuler texts.
And I dont have to prove this to you, your acting like your phrase
know congratulations.

Look into "lucifer" as the pagan god of air, earth and wisdom
"father earth" I think you will be suprised.

Know this thread is done your acting like a child.....

Also tagged with demon, satan, lucifer, summon, invocation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users